Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

---- - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ---- (10247 Views)

UNILAG Is Highest Ranked Nigerian University In Africa / Www.nigerian University News.com: Latest News Updates From All Institutions / Name And Shame: Nigerian University Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

---- by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2012
---
Re: ---- by martyns303(m): 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2012
Are u looking to have fun or standard education? Cos u keep repeating how u "enjoyed" , pharmacy is likely a 5-6yrs course, be ready to make that 8-9yrs with consistent ASUU strike. Doesnt sound like much fun now isn't it?
Re: ---- by lifestyle1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2012
Leaving uk to nigeria to study pharmacy sound ridiculous to me. undecided If you like your self stay there and complete your study. angry
Re: ---- by ochukoccna: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2012
Your cousins dont like you.
Inteprete!

1 Like

Re: ---- by terrifikjo(m): 9:49am On Jan 23, 2012
Na way for u oo, studying in Nigeria is not even an option.
The whole educational system if f[i]u[/i]cked up. i bet uu my dear it ain't got no standard.
People say that studying in Ghana is even better not to mention with a UK certificate,
Re: ---- by Impulse80(m): 9:49am On Jan 23, 2012
U will end up studying animal science
Re: ---- by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2012
worth what exactly?
Re: ---- by Parisgoodman(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2012
Listen to me  my friend, the Nigerian Dream has been so degraded that we see it as valueless. Determination is everything, dream big, or u think students inUk are more brilliant? Though, u will be more expose in Uk but i tell u somthing, if Steve Jobs waz in the Sahara desert, He would have still make name. If the Governmnet wont help u, help your self! dream big!
Re: ---- by ARareGem(f): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2012
See JAMB question! My dear, stick to the UK.
Re: ---- by 76Naira(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2012
Are you serious with this question?
If yes, my advice is, Stay in UK and earn a good degree.

Cheers.
Re: ---- by dipoley2k(f): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2012
[size=16pt]STUDY IN MALAYSIA (UK CAMPUS) 2012 ADMISSION IN PROGRESS or STUDY IN NIGERIA AWARDS FROM FINLAND[/size]
Study for and complete international Masters, degrees and diploma programmes from UK in Malaysia Campus. You can also opt to transfer to universities in Australia and UK after a year or two in Malaysia.
Get your Admission from the following Educational Institutions Malaysia Campus:
* University of East London (Degree & Masters program)
* University of Coventry UK (Degree program)
* Edexcel UK (HND), AND SO MUCH MORE.

[size=13pt]DIPLOMA :[/size] 
Nursing,Business and Information Technology

[size=13pt]DEGREE :[/size]
Three (3) Years UK Degree Program-Full Time
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (HONS) CIVIL ENGINEERING,BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (HONS) ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (POWER/ CONTROL/COMMUNICATIONS),BSC (HONS) SOFTWARE ENGINEERING,BA (HONS) ACCOUNTING & FINANCE,BSC (HONS) BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS,BA (HONS) BUSINESS STUDIES,
BA (HONS) GRAPICS,BA (HONS) 3D,BA (HONS) FASHION DESIGN,BA (HONS) PHOTOGRAPHY ,BA (HONS) ANIMATION,BENG (HONS) MECHANICAL ENGINEERING,BENG (HONS) MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (DESIGN).
BENG (HONS) CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT,BENG (HONS) ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN TECHNOLOGY,BENG (HONS) QUANTITATIVE STUDIES AND COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT.ETC

[size=13pt]MASTERS :[/size]
Master of Science in Computer Systems Engineering (Control Systems) - University of East London, UK
Master of Science in Computer Systems Engineering (Software Systems) - University of East London, UK
Master of Science in Computer Systems Engineering (Integrated Systems) - University of East London, UK
Master of Science in Mobile Communications - University of East London, UK
Master of Science in Civil Engineering - University of East London, UK
Master of Science in Computer Systems and Engineering - University of East London, UK
Master of Science in Business Information Systems - University of East London, UK
Master of Science in Information Technology - Anglia Ruskin University, UK

[size=13pt]Online Learning MADE EASY(Finish up in Nigeria & travel to Finland for Graduation)[/size]
Scandinavian Art & Business Institute Finland
BACHELOR OF ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
DOCTOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (DBA)
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (PhD)

[size=16pt]VISIT MALAYSIA[/size]
VISIT MALAYSIA FOR BUSINESS OR PLEASURE-->We will be able to :
*Make HOTEL RESERVATION and Guide you through point of Entry at the Airports.
*SECURE VISA
*TICKET BOOKING (Optional)
*ARRANGE AIRPORT PICKUP
*SECURE AFFORDABLE ACCOMMODATION

[size=15pt]For Enquires on Admission/Visa Processes call :
Contact Nigeria (LADI) : 08062858628 or 07085734710
Contact Malaysia (MIKE) : +60146624459
Email : overseasadmission@rosaad.com[/size]

Re: ---- by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2012
I will also advise you to stay over there,
martyns303:

Are u looking to have fun or standard education? Cos u keep repeating how u "enjoyed" , pharmacy is likely a 5-6yrs course, be ready to make that 8-9yrs with consistent ASUU strike. Doesnt sound like much fun now isn't it?
thats just it
Impulse80:

U will end up studying animal science
or fine and applied art,
Re: ---- by Dirac(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2012
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee if u have the opportunity to study in the UK take it. And please dont mention FUTO if u dont want to live with regrets. Nigerian universities are NOT fun they are HELL! I was once a student at FUTO, I left after 4yrs without completing my course, I am now studying in the UK and I have no regrets
Re: ---- by dami90: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2012
U ARE GOING TO REGRET IT , angry angry angry angry
Re: ---- by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2012
Are you kidding me? You have the opportunity to study in the uk and you are contemplating Nigeria? Your cousins don't like you. People are begging for this opportunity and you are here asking us these questions? Please for the sake of your sanity study in the uk
Re: ---- by AjanleKoko: 10:04am On Jan 23, 2012
I don't think it is worth it, if you have options.
It's probably cheaper, but then, what does that translate to? I'm not even sure if it's easier.

I was at one of the hostels of one of the private universities a while back. Facilities there were considerably poor, despite being a private institution. I would not send my kids to school here, unless something changes radically in the future.
Re: ---- by engrj(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2012
Well as for me it depend on the University in UK i mean Quality Niraland is not all the University in UK are better than the one in Nigeria.
So my point now is, if the poster know university that he is opportuned  to study in, is not that quality i will advice you come to Nigeria to study,
Re: ---- by 4wardever(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2012
Not every one gets to experience ASUU or THUNDER strikes while schooling in Nigeria. @ Poster, there is no time to enjoy life than when you are young and in school. I am not against you getting a standard education but you can try some of the private universities that we have in the country offering Pharmacy courses.
Re: ---- by Acidosis(m): 10:19am On Jan 23, 2012
no go and study in niger republic. ye ye question
Re: ---- by hannahmay(f): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2012
Dont even tink of coming to Nigeria. Cos I'm even planning to go to Uk!!
Re: ---- by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2012
Ewo! Nne, biko stay over dia and enjoy your studies jor. If you are bent on Nigeria, you can try out MADONNA uni. Why? Cos it has no biz wit strike. Otherwise, try the western uni in Nigeria. The eastern unis are crap-wit no apology. You even mentioned FUTO, r u drunk?
Re: ---- by ollyruffy: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2012
Na wah for those your cousins oo. It is either they hate you or they are ignorant. Dont even try that!
Re: ---- by IbroSaunks(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2012
maybe you should look at the rankings. the best school in Naija I think is like around 4000th or even lower. Effectively all schools in the UK, even their poorest is better than the best school in Nigeria. is that really what you want?
Re: ---- by lexxwiz(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2012
‎​Is this some kind of joke or something? My dear friend, except you don't want to have a sound education and you are looking for "fun" then you can study here in Nigeria. Errm! the truth be told, help yourself, your cousin doesn't like you at all. I sure say if your cousin see opportunity 2 study for the worst institute in the Uk,e go grab am with joy. Flee from such cousins.
Help yourself my dear friend and study in the Uk if you can.
Re: ---- by BlackBaron: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2012
Meh!

You do know a Nigerian certificate is not quite regarded highly in the UK anymore.
Re: ---- by obowunmi(m): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2012
Cult boys, strike, bullies, harrassment from hungry and dull professors who want bribes, Ok!! Study at a Nigerian university for 6 months, then come back to post. It is not fun until you try it. smiley
Re: ---- by pharmow: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2012
For God's sake don't even think about it. Or are you trying to pull people's leg here.
Re: ---- by bilaya(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2012
Stay in the U.K.That is the best advice for you
Re: ---- by hardeyincah(m): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]
Why is everybody condemning My country. See u av made d right choice ,  The best school u can study in 9ja is d NDA, become a force and kill all those dat has spoiled our education, Any oda school in naija is a glorified Primary school,
Re: ---- by AjanleKoko: 11:19am On Jan 23, 2012
obowunmi:

Cult boys, strike, bullies, harrassment from hungry and dull professors who want bribes, Ok!! Study at a Nigerian university for 6 months, then come back to post. It is not fun until you try it. smiley

Summed up pretty nicely.
Re: ---- by mbhs139(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2012
The truth said: anybody that advices you to stay back in Nigeria to study a course like pharmacy does not like you at aaaaaallllllllll. No matter what the point of arguiment, this is not a place for you to study any course. Ghana will even be better. Not even the private universities in Nigeria. I wonder whether they are actually a university or an extension of their churches/mosques. They deprived their students of the whole essense of a university live. I wonder why a university will ban students from using GSM phone in this tiime and clime for what ever reason. Its an absurdity of the highest order.

Wale Balogun K
Re: ---- by OHAJURU1: 11:38am On Jan 23, 2012
u better study in d UK else u will spend 20yrs on campus b4 u get a B.sc in 9ja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread / Esut Acceptance Fee & Upcoming 2nd Admsn Batch 2013/2014 Session. / Beasts That Could Maul And Kill You In Minutes [Graphic photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.