Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday (1391 Views)

About Yesterday!!!!(My Experience 3 Girls) / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by mamalola19: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2012
One - A deeper life couple that got married had been se x for five months with no issue. when asked why and investigated it was found out that they have been se x but in the wife's arsehole and she was still a virgin because they are both virgins and didnt know the right entrance for proper intercourse. The husband didnt even know what come was. What a pity they are staunch born agains.

Two - A lady based in the UK was asked by her boyfriend to go get disvirgined elsewhere that he cant do it. She lost it else where and returned back to him. They are happily married with two kids now. Strange world.

Three - Married men now buy dil do and vibrat or for their wives so that whenever they travel it can keep them alive. schweps.

Nl are you acustomed to such behaviour, are you shocked as me or is a normal think and ok by you.
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by Tosinville(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2012
ok
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 23, 2012
First of all, slap whoever it is that told you such rubbish. . .
Secondly, slap yourself for believing it. . .
Thirdly, slap yourself again for posting this "bullshitology!"

kiss kiss

Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by Tosinville(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2012
:d
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by mamalola19: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2012
True stories. Things are happen sit down there.
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by Connoisseur(m): 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2012
Only surprised @ d 1st situation, though its very possible.

As for the rest, happens all the time
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by Mynd44: 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2012
All three of them are bullisht of the higest order. Even Onila in all her dumbness cant post something this Hediotic
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 24, 2012
^^^Haba, are you trying to say that onila is an ediot??
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by Mynd44: 12:30am On Jan 24, 2012
Does that need to be confirmed?
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by mamalola19: 12:38am On Jan 24, 2012
^troublemaker is it thread that is causing all the
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by tpia5: 4:58am On Jan 24, 2012
the gossip [or is it traffic seeking threads] gets stranger and stranger by the day. . . . .
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by tpia5: 4:59am On Jan 24, 2012
Married men now buy dil do and vibrat or for their wives so that whenever they travel it can keep them alive

d.ildos and v.ibrators are now what keeps people alive?
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by mamalola19: 5:04am On Jan 24, 2012
tpia@:

the gossip [or is it traffic seeking threads] gets stranger and stranger by the day. . . . .

tpia@:

d.ildos and v.ibrators are now what keeps people alive?

get off my thread. always full of hate everywhere you go. I dont need such vibe.luv stalkin me much
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by tpia5: 5:06am On Jan 24, 2012
I dont need such vibe

no doubt.

reality is too hard for some people, hence you take refuge in fantasy.
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by tpia5: 5:09am On Jan 24, 2012
it was found out that they have been se x but in the wife's arsehole and she was still a virgin because they are both virgins and didnt know the right entrance for proper intercourse. The husband didnt even know what come was. What a pity they are staunch born agains.

A lady based in the UK was asked by her boyfriend to go get disvirgined elsewhere that he cant do it. She lost it else where and returned back to him. They are happily married with two kids now. Strange world.

wonder wonder

Nl are you acustomed to such behaviour, are you shocked as me or is a normal think and ok by you

three options here- a, b and c.
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by mamalola19: 5:10am On Jan 24, 2012
tpia@:

no doubt.

reality is too hard for some people, hence you take refuge in fantasy.

it beta dan the insanity you dwell. arent umeant to overgrow tantrums. wht does it benefit u. must u crave to be in spotlight all thetime. i will let u feel impt afterall its fantasy
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by tpia5: 5:14am On Jan 24, 2012
must u crave to be in spotlight all thetime

ehen, i'm in the spotlight all the time, you dont say.

so who is directing/shining the spotlight abi na me dey operate both myself and the center stage.

i keep telling you people to get lives of your own but envy, bad belle and gbeborun no dey gree una.

well, you're stuck it seems.

ara yin len da loro.
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by dealordea(m): 5:16am On Jan 24, 2012
Boko haram just blow the guy brain!!! He need replacement
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by tpia5: 5:16am On Jan 24, 2012
anyway, let's have more of your fantastic tales.

vibrating d.ildos and other stories, part one.
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by tpia5: 5:19am On Jan 24, 2012
however, if the thread is meant to be a gathering for the cognitively challenged [seeing deal ordeal has joined the discussion], then i'd better excuse myself.

many of you give the impression of being functional illiterates.
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by mamalola19: 5:20am On Jan 24, 2012
tpia@:

ehen, i'm in the spotlight all the time, you dont say.

so who is directing/shining the spotlight abi na me dey operate both myself and the center stage.

i keep telling you people to get lives of your own but envy, bad belle and gbeborun no dey gree una.

well, you're stuck it seems.

ara yin len da loro.

tpia@:

anyway, let's have more of your fantastic tales.

vibrating d.ildos and other stories, part one.

see how u digressed within seconds see u r an unstable person. which envy of who u? i laugh in congolese. u just replying like a fool. 5 bollocks reply from you only show you are a sick. i beta run for cover.
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by mamalola19: 5:24am On Jan 24, 2012
tpia@:

however, if the thread is meant to be a gathering for the cognitively challenged, then i'd better excuse myself.

you replied again psycho its your handwork. mad bat
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by dealordea(m): 5:28am On Jan 24, 2012
@tpia!! What's up? am accessing NL through mobile! Wetin be my own this time?
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by tpia5: 5:34am On Jan 24, 2012
^didnt understand your post.

anyway, i'm out because the hooker feels i'm stealing her spotlight.

i no carry her customers oh.
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by seedord247(m): 5:40am On Jan 24, 2012
sexkillz:

First of all, slap whoever it is that told you such rubbish. . .
Secondly, slap yourself for believing it. . .
Thirdly, slap yourself again for posting this "bullshitology!"

kiss kiss

dawg. . .  is common sense scarce in your family.?? lipsrsealed
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by mamalola19: 5:45am On Jan 24, 2012
tpia@:

^didnt understand your post.

anyway, i'm out because the hooker feels i'm stealing her spotlight.

i no carry her customers oh.

come here you this useless woman. just because i have been avoiding you does not make me a whimp. how can you call a stranger a hooker. are u cursed or what. you can choose to stay so that sane people would leave for u. outcast your own way is always diff maybe i am the one that cursed yur deformity. nonsence
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by mamalola19: 5:46am On Jan 24, 2012
deal_ordea:

@tpia!! What's up? am accessing NL through mobile! Wetin be my own this time?

ignore the witch. she is frustrated. na her way be that.
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by Mynd44: 7:43am On Jan 24, 2012
tpia@:

however, if the thread is meant to be a gathering for the cognitively challenged [seeing deal ordeal has joined the discussion], then i'd better excuse myself.

Lol
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by mobf: 9:45am On Jan 24, 2012
OP = Lefulefu in the making
Re: Three Wonders In A Relationship That I Just Heard About Yesterday by freecocoa(f): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2012
LWKMD,Tpia you badt gan.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!!!! Competitors Are Here Ooooooo / Advice For Girls Who Haven't Enjoy A Relationship Before / Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.