Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? (1138 Views)

The Lord Is Calling The University Of Lagos, Nigeria, To Repentance / Download Psalm 23(the Lord Is My Shepherd) As A Song On Your Pc Or Mobile Phone / Jesus Christ - Why Does God Create Disabled People? (exodus 4:11) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by buzugee(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2012
do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? i would love to hear your explanation for LEVITICUS 21 VS 16-24
Re: do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by LagosShia: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2012
Leviticus 21:16-24
King James Version (KJV)

16And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

17Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.

18For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,

19Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,

20Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;

21No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.

22He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of the holy.

23Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries: for I the LORD do sanctify them.

24And Moses told it unto Aaron, and to his sons, and unto all the children of Israel.
Re: do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by LagosShia: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2012
in verse 18,was he refering to black people as "disabled" for having flat noses:

18"For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,"

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by buzugee(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2012
grin i never saw that. lol
Re: do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by buzugee(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2012
actually my bible never says FLAT NOSE. you must have one of those white superiority tampered with bibles
Re: do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by LagosShia: 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2012
buzugee:

actually my bible never says FLAT NOSE. you must have one of those white superiority tampered with bibles

i am quoting the King James Version of the bible. grin
Re: do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by Claus(m): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2012
OP, surely you mean prejudiced, not racist.
Re: do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by LagosShia: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2012
Claus:

yes you are right.

you should check this for racism:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-838252.0.html

grin grin grin
Re: do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by buzugee(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2012
LagosShia:

i am quoting the King James Version of the bible. grin
definitely tampered with. damn edomites. anything to promote white superiority while alienating the real israelites from their biblical heritage angry
Re: do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by buzugee(m): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2012
Claus:

stop splitting hairs loco angry
Re: do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by LagosShia: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2012
buzugee:

definitely tampered with. damn edomites. anything to promote white superiority while alienating the real israelites from their biblical heritage angry

i really dont want to derail your thread or divert the topic.but i should have asked earlier where was the "holy spirit" who "inspired" the bible as christians believe.

now you are repeating what muslims believe and say that the "bible"is a tampered/corrupt text.

i hope your fellow christians still living in denial dont ex-communicate or crucify you for admiting to the truth. cool

and just to point out your words,by "real israelites" you mean black people,right? you have stated previously that black people are the "real israelites". grin
Re: do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by Claus(m): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
Splitting hairs. Funny.

It's obvious that the term racist pertains to race, and for those to whom it is not obvious, it is now.
Re: do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by buzugee(m): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2012
LagosShia:

i really dont want to derail your thread or divert the topic.but i should have asked earlier where was the "holy spirit" who "inspired" the bible as christians believe.

now you are repeating what muslims believe and say that the "bible"is a tampered/corrupt text.

i hope your fellow christians still living in denial dont ex-communicate or crucify you for admiting to the truth. cool

and just to point out your words,by "real israelites" you mean black people,right? you have stated previously that black people are the "real israelites". grin
the fact that the bible has been tampered with to align with white superiority doctrines is not a secret. heck even the color of jesus was painted to white by leonardo da vinci and michelangelo. the lord already predicted that the bible will be tampered with in job 9 vs 24  'when the world falls into the hand of the wicked (as it did when the greco-roman empire took over the world), the wicked will cover the faces of the real judges (paint jesus to white and change and corrupt the scriptures to remove any trace of black, also change the israelites to white). heck they even removed a whole book (the apocrypha). the message is still the same though.
Re: do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by buzugee(m): 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2012
Claus:

Splitting hairs. Funny.

It's obvious that the term racist pertains to race, and for those to whom it is not obvious, it is now.
yes but 'prejudiced' is not as sensational as 'racist'. now is it ? grin
Re: do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by LagosShia: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2012
buzugee:

the fact that the bible has been tampered with to align with white superiority doctrines is not a secret. heck even the color of jesus was painted to white by leonardo da vinci and michelangelo. the lord already predicted that the bible will be tampered with in job 9 vs 24  'when the world falls into the hand of the wicked (as it did when the greco-roman empire took over the world), the wicked will cover the faces of the real judges (paint jesus to white and change and corrupt the scriptures to remove any trace of black, also change the israelites to white). heck they even removed a whole book (the apocrypha). the message is still the same though.

i sympathize with your feelings  angry angry angry

dont mind christianity,jare!

this is even more so you should follow this book (and abandon christianity,the white-man's tool):

Holy Quran 49:13
"O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted".
Re: do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by buzugee(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2012
LagosShia:

i sympathize with your feelings  angry angry angry

dont mind christianity,jare!

this is even more so you should follow this book (and abandon christianity,the white-man's tool):

Holy Quran 49:13
"O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted".
xtianity is not the white mans tool. it is obvious that it is written by black men inspired by God. If it wasnt, then why would they be trying so hard to change everything from black to white ? look at these scriptures lamentations 4 vs 8, lamentations 5 vs 10, jeremiah 14 vs 2. job 30 vs 30, notice how it says the jews are black, but in the newer revised editions they try to change it to mean something else ? what does that tell you ? during the rennaisance when the white man took control of the world, he quickly tried to place himself in the place of God job 9 vs 24, and for this blasphemy the land of edom (white folk) and all edomites will be destroyed OBADIAH
Re: do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by buzugee(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2012
HECK THE DESCRIPTION OF JESUS is given in older bibles in the book of daniel and the book of revelation to be skin like burnt brass and wooly hair. but the revised editions try to change it to something else. if that doesnt tell you that the bible, Jesus, the israelites are all black, nothing else will
Re: do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by buzugee(m): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2012
i see no one has an explanation. ok let me go ahead and crack that case. the lord is in control of both evil and good. he is in charge of everything. he created evil for his own use (to chastise the disobedient flock)
ISAIAH 45 VS 7
AMOS 3 VS 6
LAMENTATIONS 3 VS 38
PROVERBS 16 VS 4
DEURERONOMY 32 VS 39

so basically if you have any defect on you, then that means at some point in time you were not protected and were heavily chastised for some grave sin you committed.

so basically the badge of your past sins have excluded you from being in the altar. the altar is for righteous and clean living and pious levites.
Re: do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by lepasharon(f): 12:43am On Jan 24, 2012
buzugee:

i see no one has an explanation. ok let me go ahead and crack that case. the lord is in control of both evil and good. he is in charge of everything. he created evil for his own use (to chastise the disobedient flock)
ISAIAH 45 VS 7
AMOS 3 VS 6
LAMENTATIONS 3 VS 38
PROVERBS 16 VS 4
DEURERONOMY 32 VS 39

so basically if you have any defect on you, then that means at some point in time you were not protected and were heavily chastised for some grave sin you committed.

so basically the badge of your past sins have excluded you from being in the altar. the altar is for righteous and clean living and pious levites.

so a baby born with sickle cell did some past sin huh??
Re: do you think the lord is racist against disabled people ? by sucessful1: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
is disable a race?

(1) (Reply)

Prosperity Pastor Eddie Long Enthroned As “king’ During Church Service / Supernatural Turnaround..great Testimonies / Pope Francis Joins islamic Cleric To Pray In mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.