Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (Part 1) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (Part 1) (7406 Views)

Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix / Behold Nigeria’s silver spoons in the North! / Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (Part 1) by Bialegend(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2009
aisha2:

Tabitha Kwajafa

Kwajafa and Nuhu, her brother, are the children of former boss of National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Fulani Kwajafa. Nuhu has busied himself for over a year now with feeding the less privileged in the society. Tabitha, on her part, runs Amen 2, a stylish boutique for the wealthy. The quality of items at Amen 2 is never in doubt. No wonder the store has remained on top for many years in the capital city.

And you are not a muslim running into every thread to support everything northern nigeria from sanusi to them all? Am a Christian my arrssss. See this awusa person trying to belong. Anyway, it's those sleeping Niger Deltans that lets these illiterate ahlmajiris to run over them and be feeding on their wealth today, so they should deal with what they helped create for themselves,
Re: Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (Part 1) by Abatakan: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2009
Honestly,l m getting tired of Naija in Nigeria,l `ll probably give up and disown the country, okay the people mentioned l can honestly say that`One of them the Abacha`s, kids,he was in the same summer school as me with countless lots of privilege kids school as me,actually it was the boy and the girl, the only people that talked to them was their friend in Command school, they were intimidated by the presence of so many eloquent pupils ,and the day their Dad overthrew, the Abacha`s kids were picked up from the summer school ., it was only when l got home l found out, there is coup. and now he is eligible bachelor?
Re: Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (Part 1) by Bialegend(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2009
Abatakan:

Honestly,l m getting tired of Naija in Nigeria,l `ll probably give up and disown the country, okay the people mentioned l can honestly say that`One of them the Abacha`s, kids,he was in the same summer school as me with countless lots of privilege kids school as me,actually it was the boy and the girl, the only people that talked to them was their friend in Command school, they were intimidated by the presence of so many eloquent pupils ,and the day their Dad overthrew, the Abacha`s kids were picked up from the summer school ., it was only when l got home l found out, there is coup. and now he is eligible bachelor?
You should not get tired. Just try hanging on. Your awusa fathers created the mess, so deal with it.
Re: Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (Part 1) by Abatakan: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2009
Bialegend:

You should not get tired. Just try hanging on. Your awusa fathers created the mess, so deal with it.

Unlike you,l`m proud of the heritage that is Nigeria, l`ll Keep saying it we never had a national leader,so you presume l be Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba. Check your history,l learn`t so much about Awo, Zik, Ahmadu in UK than l did in Naija.Thank you Aki,with people like you the country can go to hell and yes bye to all the friends made here, my profile will be deleted, can`t be doing with this rubbish.
Re: Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (Part 1) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2009
Abatakan:

Unlike you,l`m proud of the heritage that is Nigeria, l`ll Keep saying it we never had a national leader,so you presume l be Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba. Check your history,l learn`t so much about Awo, Zik, Ahmadu in UK than l did in Naija.Thank you Aki,with people like you the country can go to hell and yes bye to all the friends made here, my profile will be deleted, can`t be doing with this rubbish.
Dont let him get you worked up. He is attention starved and mentally challenged
Re: Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (Part 1) by Abatakan: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2009
aisha2:

Are you Mother Theresa` s in disguise? How can any human reminds me of so my humanity.Thank you!
Re: Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (Part 1) by ezeagu(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2009
Abatakan:

Are you Mother Theresa` s in disguise? How can  any human reminds me of  so  my humanity.Thank you!

O. . . . . . kaayyyy. . . . . . . .
Re: Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (Part 1) by Bialegend(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2009
Abatakan:

Your fathers that messed up nigeria are the ones chasing you out, but make sure you hit your head strongly on the door frame while running away from my facts. We ain't gonna miss you here. You are surplus to requirement. Ewu awusa.
Re: Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (Part 1) by Bialegend(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2009
aisha2:

Your illiterate almajiri brother snubbed you. Who else here will accept your almajiri arrsss?
Re: Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (Part 1) by sjeezy8: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2009
lol this list IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THOSE FROM THE EAST OR WEST

lets be honest

i know this and we all know this

so lets stop lying to ourselves
Re: Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (Part 1) by keyremotes(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2009
EAST, WEST, NORTH OT SOUTH.
WHEREVER A THIEF IS FROM, HE IS A THIEF.
HOW MANY OF THESE GUYS CAN RUN A BUSINESS FROM SCRATCH AND SURVIVE.
WEALTH IS MEANT TO BE CREATED NOT STOLEN.

YOU AND I ARE THE REALLY RICH ONES IN THIS COUNTRY.
WE TOIL DAILY TO CREATE WEALTH AND AFFECT PEOPLE AROUND US.
Re: Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (Part 1) by goldfx2: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2012
THIS IS A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERYU VERY VERY VERY silly POST,  WHO CARES IF YOUR FATHER STOLE OUR MONEY AND LIVES IN THE MOON.  WILL THESE MONEYFOOLS NOT DIE ONE DAY.    SUCH A silly POST  HOW DID THIS IS MADE THE FRONT PAGE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Oil Marketers In Trouble For Funding Fuel Riots / Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health / IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.