Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Case Closed!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Case Closed!!! (836 Views)

Case closed / CASE CLOSED! / case closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case Closed!!! by moteazy(f): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2012
Thanks for all your input.
Re: Case Closed!!! by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
This is sad. Very sad
Re: Case Closed!!! by freecocoa(f): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
^^What's sad about it?

Well OP I'm no sagy nor guy so I'll just say good luck with your boo.
Re: Case Closed!!! by MrCork17: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2012
Meaty. are you fat? undecided
Re: Case Closed!!! by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2012
Goodluck with the Zodiac. . .signs!
Re: Case Closed!!! by Wislet(f): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2012
Well dear, since u've realized he takes u for granted, or better put, feels crowded when you pay him too much attention, u can try to curtail that. Allow him have his freedom and miss you. Let him be the chaser, and relax. And u'll enjoy ur man.
Re: Case Closed!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2012
U hold a relationship based on zodiac buhahahahaha

All I gat to say is goodluck joker!
Re: Case Closed!!! by slimyem: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2012
zodiacs??
whoever thinks that stuff's real?
op,it'll do you well to forget all that crap about zodiacs and then try to understand your man just the way he is.
most importantly,relax and enjoy the relationship as long as it lasts.
goodluck!!
Re: Case Closed!!! by BlackBaron: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
After making him chase you for 7 months, some guys will do lose interest.

But maybe a bit of frank communication between you two would resolve this.

Good luck smiley
Re: Case Closed!!! by dsurrogat: 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2012
Many couples on nairaland are copulating only to give birth to the "saggy-cappy" monster kids dat d prophecy spoke about million of years ago
Re: Case Closed!!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2012
ok i OFFICIALLY hate my Android.  angry
I had to log into my damn laptop to type this AGAIN. I'm sooo annoyed right now. . .oops!!  tongue

@ topic:

I'm a S(W)AG grin. and we are most compatible with LEOs. Funny thing is MOST of my past dates/exes and current boo are all LEOs (definitely not something i looked out for. It just happened). SAGs are emotional people contrary to popular belief.  We are not 'cold' and 'distant' necessarily but as I said we are but big balls of emotion and unlike our LEO counterparts who are usually full of (self) confidence, we SAGs have. . .issues  grin. We act just the way we feel and it's hard for a SAG to "fake the funk". If we are unhappy, confused, or 'head over hills' in love it's hard for us to keep that inside and if we do, we end up showing our perplexed feelings through body language (walking fast, frowning, being very quiet and swearing nothing's wrong; etc). We have egos and give in to our egos in one of two ways: become aassholes/biitches lipsrsealed or become very passive until we finally become very aggressive and thereafter passive again. kiss Some studies have concluded the SAGs exhibit signs of bi-polar like emotions.

One must truly be strong to be with a SAG.  smiley
Re: Case Closed!!! by kelz88(f): 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2012
The male sags I know are very good. And when they're feeling you, THEY'RE FEELING YOU.

They do love the chase but it doesn't necessarily mean they wont dig you after they get you.

Everyone has issues. . . . . I just think something's up with your guy. Speak to him. Good luck.
Re: Case Closed!!! by Mynd44: 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
I still thing this whole thing is very sad
Re: Case Closed!!! by Wislet(f): 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2012
^ uhmm U, aint it bedtime yet? angry De nurse don put on ur diapes yet? tongue
Re: Case Closed!!! by Mynd44: 12:04am On Jan 24, 2012
Wiselet, It's whatever time in the morning. Do you really want to start the day with me feeding you freshly made oven fresh yabbish?

(1) (Reply)

Mathematical Love / Wic Type Of Marriage Is Cheaper? / When A Guy Is Afraid Of Breaking The Heart Of A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.