Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

CASE CLOSED! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CASE CLOSED! (1896 Views)

Case closed / Case Closed!!! / case closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CASE CLOSED! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2010
case closed!
Re: CASE CLOSED! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2010
are you sure of the fucking of the sister
Re: CASE CLOSED! by Omolola1(f): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2010
that guy is simply an hill with a diot. You dont need any prophet to tell you that guy is not yours, 4get him!
Re: CASE CLOSED! by Moonstone(f): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2010
His sister? Blood, Biological Sister?

Screwing someone else is not an inadequacy. It's a sick complusion.
If you're really desperate to marry, I'm sure you can find someone on NL (No Jokes). Some of them maybe douche bags but at least most of them are nice and hopefully, really good guys.
Re: CASE CLOSED! by mahogany28: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2010
He sounds like a deranged psycho. End the relationship for good. He wuld hurt you more when you are married.
Re: CASE CLOSED! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2010
No
Re: CASE CLOSED! by cold(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2010
@Op firstly you forgave a guy who sleeps with his sister.If it is truly his sister-flesh & blood then i don't know what to say to you.
2ndly you later found out he was & is still keepin a relationship with someone in 'amirrica' on top of that he is asking you to accept him the way he is.
I'v been struggling to refrain from strong language but now i have to tell you as it is.Chances are you're desperate cuz u'v spent all this time with him & your biological clock is ticking at an accelarated pace so you're willin to settle for anything.Or It's; you've got a few screws loose upstairs & need your head re-examined.methinks the latter is the case.
Re: CASE CLOSED! by ochungal(f): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2010
Miss! You are wrong to have been involve with a man who has SEX with his sister!  There's NO two way street about that! Same way he sleeps with his sister is the same he would sleep with any children you may give birth to! He has ZERO MORALS and I'm sorry to say, I question yours as well.
Re: CASE CLOSED! by annawhite(f): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2010
bleeping his sister?his biological sister? tried talking to his mom or dad or better still his  immediate family and when you do run as far as you can cos he might want to sleep with his daughter too when he finally has one
Re: CASE CLOSED! by Omolola1(f): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2010
so u actually forgave him, no wonder he decided to go international, cos he knew u wuld still forgive him
Re: CASE CLOSED! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2010
n u r sure she is really really his blood sister . . .  shocked u got proof

PLEASE LEAVE THIS SICKO FAST.PLEASE!! . . . wat r u, ?? handicap,that no other man wud want u. . . run as fast as yr legs can carry u, away from this sick man.

Pleas? sad cry
Re: CASE CLOSED! by Moonstone(f): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2010
OP, do you know that if what you said is true, this guy can sleep with your children? Do you know that?
Re: CASE CLOSED! by omega25red(m): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2010
poster it seems to me like you enjoy being abused because i can't see how you will stay with a man who has banged his sister. Are you that insecure or is your self esteem that low?

you dont need any advice because if you are still with him then that's where you want to be. enjoy your life and enjoying raising his sisters kids with the missing chromosome
Re: CASE CLOSED! by noblegas2(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2010
ha! So 9ja self dey practice INCEST
Re: CASE CLOSED! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2010
Re: CASE CLOSED! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2010
/\
i
i
exactly>>that's why i asked if she got proof, that's realllly his sister,
Re: CASE CLOSED! by ochungal(f): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2010
'OMAN!!!!! I went back again to read your post, Sister lives with the DUDE and your asking for opinions?? shocked shocked shocked  Okay. Take into consideration that you are now officially apart of this INCESTIOUS SLACKNESS, mind the sister decide to put a beating on you! Since you fully accept and pinning for this nasty man then I say the beating would be just! Gather yu dignity and have some SHAME & PRIDE  and turn yu back on this inequity! DO NOT BRING ANY CHILDREN INTO THIS WORLD TO SUFFER AT THE HANDS OF YOU & DIS THING DISGUISE AS A HUMAN!

***Readers I don't mean to start off so, but this is just VILE!
Re: CASE CLOSED! by dandollar1: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2010
na wah o!
Re: CASE CLOSED! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2010
She
Re: CASE CLOSED! by Moonstone(f): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2010
I don't think any behaviour is worse than sleeping with your own sister. Really. . . nothing can be worse except using you as a punching bag everyday.
Re: CASE CLOSED! by ochungal(f): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2010
"Terrible behavior"!!!!!!!!!!!  If the next man is a career thief, or murderer it CAN'T be worst than a man who has molested his BABY sister to the point she is HIS WOMAN! INCEST & MOLESTATION IS AN UNFORGIVABLE CRIME OF MAN & GOD!!!!!!!!! (I'm none religeous) and I'm calling you out as an enabler to an UN-NATURAL CRIME against HUMANITY!  why are you so comfortable in your reply? Is this just a tale?
Re: CASE CLOSED! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2010
How can u poster know such thing n u r still willin to hang in dia!! for the life of me, i just dont get it , i can't even begin to comprehend why u r still sticking to evil man?? i just cant
Re: CASE CLOSED! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2010
The fact that he bleeped his own blood sister, is more than enough reason to stay away from him.
Re: CASE CLOSED! by KennyG6(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2010
poster,
the 2 of you deserve each other, you come across as someone who is devoid of any self esteem. He is committing incest and you just dismiss it like it's a fling!
Na wa 4 u
Re: CASE CLOSED! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2010
chaircover:

How are we so sure the "sister" is a real biological sister or just a girlfriend that he has introduced to the poster as his sister.

Exactly.

Op are you sure say no be brother and sister relationship + jealousy dey cuss you to feel this in-secured?
Re: CASE CLOSED! by 1102(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2010
Omolola1:

that guy is simply an hill with a diot. You dont need any prophet to tell you that guy is not yours, 4get him!

ROTFL~
Re: CASE CLOSED! by sexylogan(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2010
omotee4u:

She's his sister, d last child of their parents. Remember I've known him for 7years. I forgave him cos I felt no sin was too great to be forgiven. Guess am stil wt hm cos I love him and am afraid to start all over.
. What if d new guy has more terrible behaviours?

Are u okay or this guy has done juju on top of your head?
His own sister? And you "forgave" the incestious beast? Na wah for u oh! ARE you so desperate?
U dont need a brain to make the right decision here my dear. angry
Baby. trust me, it doesnt get any worse than this!
Re: CASE CLOSED! by likeme(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2010
I guess this poster is caged. He can sleep with your sister, He can sleep with your daughter, he can even try to sleep with your mother. Can you live with that.

U might even been asking him that can he do it and he will say no. From your post, you would have been s3xually active with him yet he still sleep with his sister that is now keeping malice with you 'cause she enjoyed his brothers pr1ck.
Get out of that relationship. there are better man out there who are not beast.

My 1 cedi
Re: CASE CLOSED! by Omolola1(f): 3:58am On Sep 21, 2010
Poster, what are you still doing with him? what type of love is that? you beta go and wash your head, he don jazz u~
Re: CASE CLOSED! by Girl846(f): 6:08am On Sep 21, 2010
I don't want to condemn you ( its good that you forgave him) but why in the world did you go back to him??
The guy is committing incest! He's the kind of person that can sleep with his own biological daughter!

And you are still thinking about marrying him? shocked What kind of love is this?

@poster, please just read your post again and listen to yourself!
Forget this thing you are thinking is "love". Use your COMMON SENSE and you would know the right decision to make!

Kai, i'm disgusted!
Re: CASE CLOSED! by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 21, 2010
I
Re: CASE CLOSED! by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2010
/\
             i
             i
Ok tongue 'F' dis. . . now i kno u ain't real angry so GET!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? / All Dis Naija Bitches / Is She A Marriage Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.