Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: (8478 Views)

Osinbajo At A Town Hall Meeting In Lagos / OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo / Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: by vinceobe: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2012
There is a great difference between beautiful speeches and attitude. This man called Tunde Bakare cannot be trusted. His antecedents speak volumes. Was it not Shakespear "that says that there is no art to find the minds construction on the face". Tunde Bakare failed as a politician. He pitched his tent on the sinking boat of CPC. They tried post-election violence. It did not work. They went to all the courts in the land. That did not work. They tried to use the last strike to their advantage. It did not work. The Federal Government, knowing their sinister intention, moved solders to put a stop to their act. Do not look at actions but look or judge intentions. The question I am asking is WHAT DOES TUNDE BAKARE WANTS? You are calling for regime change. You said you a democrat. President Goodluck was voted into power for four years. Wait for the four years to elapse and you can seek election. That is the way democracy works. You cannot move the goal post at the middle of the match. WHAT DOES TUNDE BAKERE WANTS?
Re: Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: by cgift(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2012
vinceobe:

There is a great difference between beautiful speeches and attitude. This man called Tunde Bakare cannot be trusted. His antecedents speak volumes. Was it not Shakespear "that says that there is no art to find the minds construction on the face". Tunde Bakare failed as a politician. He pitched his tent on the sinking boat of CPC. They tried post-election violence. It did not work. They went to all the courts in the land. That did not work. They tried to use the last strike to their advantage. It did not work. The Federal Government, knowing their sinister intention, moved solders to put a stop to their act. Do not look at actions but look or judge intentions. The question I am asking is WHAT DOES TUNDE BAKARE WANTS? You are calling for regime change. You said you a democrat. President Goodluck was voted into power for four years. Wait for the four years to elapse and you can seek election. That is the way democracy works. You cannot move the goal post at the middle of the match. WHAT DOES TUNDE BAKERE WANTS?

Please grow up cos you do not even understand what you are saying? so you have never heard of impeachment before ? Comments like this will make people conclude you are a stark illiterate !! Please polish yourself up fellow,
Re: Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2012
Re: Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2012
Love this Love this Love this! muah kiss Pastor Bakare I love You
Re: Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: by kennyeast(m): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2012
please o, i stand to be corrected, there is no public office holder, from the governors up to the president, that can match Pastor Tunde Bakare when it comes to being intelligent and eloquent. if u know anyone name them.
Re: Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: by ceah(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2012
diluminati:

Love this Love this Love this! muah  kiss Pastor Bakare I love You

Lol, if The Wife catch you, lol, you will know that she will drop her pastress position just to hunt u,  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: by JoeMosco(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2012
Just wonder if He would have been this passionate for Nigeria if He was the vice President of Nigeria, It is quite easy to stand by the corner and criticize. Want to see u ACT than u SPEAK
Re: Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2012
vinceobe:

they tried post election violence? what does he want? dude, i can see you dont like the man, but at least make ur dislike shown in a smarter way, at the moment, your post looks more like an advertisement of "intellectual laziness"
Re: Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: by Koikoi(m): 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2012
This Pastor is very popular from what I've seen and heard. My wonder right now though is why he lost the last election to GEJ. Maybe he should just hold his peace for now and test his popularity again next time rather than fraudulently jumping the gun by campaigning before time.
Re: Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: by DrummaBoy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2012
Kolababa:

One thing about human being is that if you have a prejudice mind against somebody, you will never see anything sensible in what he does. But if you put that hatred behind you, then you appreciate him. That is why Nigerians only appreciate a person when he is dead. Look at Gani, because of his passion for Nigeria, pple used to call him noise maker activist lawyer but now he is no more everybody including those in power that never like him are now pouring praises on his dead soul.
Where am I going?
I once hated Buhari since he staged a coup of 1983 until 2005 when I went to serve in Katsina. During my service year, I had about five one to one interaction with Buhari. Apart from the fact that this man is very accesible, he has a great passion for Nigerians. He even regretted his coup of 1983 but he said was necessary because of indiscipline and corruption of politicians then.

For Bakare, I got to know him better when Buhari picked him as his running mate. Apart from being a Pastor, activism flows in him. He is even more passionate about average Nigerians than Any pastor in Nigeria. I know the secrets of many pastors in Bishops in Nigeria. Even I have some evidence here with me on how some big pastors and imams collect from the security votes of some governors and other politicians in Nigeria. That is why they cannot advise or critisice them when they are stealing money or imposing hardship on the people. They always hide under "let us pray for them".
But this Bakare man has zero tolerance for corruption. He had once challenged one renown Pastor in Nigeria with about 3 jets then on why he collected 150 million naira from Turai Yar Adua during the Yar Adua sickness. This was the same pastor directing his followers to vote for Jonathan in 2011 or quit his church. This was the same Pastor romancing the Yar Adua's kitchen cabal against this same Jonathan o.
Bakare's stance against corruption is the main reason some of those men of God are critising him not on spiritual ground.
This is what i can say about Bakare. I am not his fan, i am not a member of SNG neither do i go to his church but i am an ordinary Nigerian that want a corruption free Nigeria and i want a better living and security for everybody

That was a blessing. I really do hope many people will see Bakare and even Buhari like you described them.

1 Like

Re: Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: by ceah(m): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2012
Koikoi:

This Pastor is very popular from what I've seen and heard. My wonder right now though is why he lost the last election to GEJ. Maybe he should just hold his peace for now and test his popularity again next time rather than fraudulently jumping the gun by campaigning before time.

You mean he should Watch The looters loot and keep watching till 2015 without Helping out, so The republican should keep quiet till The next election while they allow Obama to destroy The economy, intellectual deficiency  grin grin grin
Re: Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: by obailala(m): 12:06am On Jan 25, 2012
The way some Nigerians reason really baffles me. Thousands of Nigerians have been on the streets protesting the incompetence of the present regime. Pastor Bakare comes out and complains like every other person and you hear people saying he's simply seeking relevance. na wao
Re: Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: by 9jafreak: 12:13am On Jan 25, 2012
[size=17pt]Please DO NOT LET the Western Powers kill Tunde Bakare like they did :

Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lumumba, Amílcar Cabral, Martin Luther King Jr.

Please just do a quick WIKIPEDIA of these four men and you'll see that Africans, we have been so stup!d allowing our minor differences to allow the REAL ENEMY INFILTRATE our camps and DIVIDE US Asunder

Nigerians we MUST UNITE against the White Man's Mission to Keep Africa always in bondage, slavery and divided over petty matters that'll stall developments.

Throw off your tribalism. If God has given us somebody/people with a burning passion for the Masses, please let's embrace him/them!
please THINK Africans THINK!
[/size]
Re: Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: by ceah(m): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2012
9jafreak:

[size=17pt]Please DO NOT LET the Western Powers kill Tunde Bakare like they did :

Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lumumba, Amílcar Cabral, Martin Luther King Jr.

Please just do a quick WIKIPEDIA of these four men and you'll see that Africans, we have been so stup!d allowing our minor differences to allow the REAL ENEMY INFILTRATE our camps and DIVIDE US Asunder

Nigerians we MUST UNITE against the White Man's Mission to Keep Africa always in bondage, slavery and divided over petty matters that'll stall developments.

Throw off your tribalism. If God has given us somebody/people with a burning passion for the Masses, please let's embrace him/them!
please THINK Africans THINK!
[/size]

Thx bro, cool
Re: Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: by vinceobe: 9:35am On Jan 25, 2012
cgift:

Please grow up cos you do not even understand what you are saying? so you have never heard of impeachment before ? Comments like this will make people conclude you are a stark illiterate !! Please polish yourself up fellow,

I know where you are coming from. That is problem  with ilks like you that  refused to go away.  They do not read and do research.  They only read one paper from a section of the press and make up their opinion based on that. Have you ever read the Nigerian Constitution. Read it and then get educated on the offences that  are impeachable.  Do you impeach a President for implementing the party programmes, though painful?   Elements like you do not appreciate counter opinions.  Any opinion counter to their myopic and jaundiced views are taken in bitter taste. Any sensible and educated person that reads my post will appreciate my logical views on Pastor Bakare. You do not expect me to share your myopic views on Pastor Tunde Bakare, do you?  Dunces like you blatantly refused to  see anything beyond their noses. The most pathetic part of this situation is that you will live in this fool's paradise until you grow up. I sympathise with you. Cherio.
Re: Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: by ceah(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2012
vinceobe:

I know where you are coming from. That is problem  with ilks like you that  refused to go away.  They do not read and do research.  They only read one paper from a section of the press and make up their opinion based on that. Have you ever read the Nigerian Constitution. Read it and then get educated on the offences that  are impeachable.  Do you impeach a President for implementing the party programmes, though painful?   Elements like you do not appreciate counter opinions.  Any opinion counter to their myopic and jaundiced views are taken in bitter taste. Any sensible and educated person that reads my post will appreciate my logical views on Pastor Bakare. You do not expect me to share your myopic views on Pastor Tunde Bakare, do you?  Dunces like you blatantly refused to  see anything beyond their noses. The most pathetic part of this situation is that you will live in this fool's paradise until you grow up. I sympathise with you. Cherio.

Easy, dont kill each other , lol grin grin grin
Re: Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: by eros(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2012
God continue to bless you Pastor B. My only prayer and desire for Nigeria is that all you and numerous patriotic Nigerians have fought for come to fruition. I used to be very passionate for Nigeria like you, but lost that passion. I cannot fight for Nigeria like you are doing because I do not have the means to procure all the ammunition I need to kill all these animals destroying Nigeria angry angry angry, but will always do my little best to make her great again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) / Top Abia APGA Member, Ifeanyi Ogbonna Dumps Party For APC / What Has Privatization Brought Nigeria Since 2000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.