Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

We Will Fight Boko Haram With The Law - David Mark - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Fight Boko Haram With The Law - David Mark (9207 Views)

Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain / FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Fight Boko Haram With The Law - David Mark by stepo707: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2012
Theif Theif national assemble members.All they do is to shout yeah and nay and at the end go home with billions of tax payers money.Mtscheeeeew
Re: We Will Fight Boko Haram With The Law - David Mark by JaaizTech: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2012
It just shows how clueless our legislators are. Is this one a matter of Law; is it not when you can get hold of someone, that you think of taking him to a law court Perhaps they want to make laws for arresting innocent Nigerians!
Re: We Will Fight Boko Haram With The Law - David Mark by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2012
Same old story! Nigerians are tired of words, we're tired of hearing formulated policies and law. We wants these laws implemented! We want these policies executed! We want action! Gbam!
Re: We Will Fight Boko Haram With The Law - David Mark by queensmith: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2012
olajide_07:

GEJ we are on top of the situation senator david mark we would use the law
wow where did u get this photo? this is indeed sad!
Re: We Will Fight Boko Haram With The Law - David Mark by olajide8(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2012
queensmith:

wow where did u get this photo? this is indeed sad!
my friend whom was around a medical doctor
Re: We Will Fight Boko Haram With The Law - David Mark by hilli666(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2012
Dear Father in Heaven

We are grateful for all the blessing bestowed on us
You have giving us jungles teeming with wild game
Our lands are filled with huge resource deposits
Our ocean are filled with fishes in assortment
There is nothing you have not blessed us with and for that I am truly grateful
However there is one more favor I have to beg from you
Please save us from incompetent politicians.
Politicians like the one mentioned in this post who think they can
fight bomb wielding, suicidal, fanatical, religious, extremist
with imaginary laws that are less visible than even you God.
I thank you, I know you will find it in your mercy to add just that one little last request.I
I know it sounds like we are ungratefully to even ask you for anything considering all the blessings you have already giving us.
Blessing that most of the world cant even dream about
But we are Nigerian, and we are special people and deserve special treatment.
You wouldn't want your "special children" to do something as primitive as protest like the "Arabs"
or event a working democracy like the Europeans
Or get our pretty blessed hands soiled with blood in rebelling for a good government.
No those actions are beneath us, you said all we need to do is ask and we shall be given.
So we are asking.
Amen
Re: We Will Fight Boko Haram With The Law - David Mark by chuxyn: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2012
some one should pls tell this guy to shut up, let him first reduce his salary then we know that he is serious
Re: We Will Fight Boko Haram With The Law - David Mark by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2012
bla bla bla, All na gist, we don tire to hear all that one, Pant no de wear us oo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. / Profiles Of Nigeria's 36 MINISTERS: Age, Education, Work .... / Former Senator, Sahabi Ya'u Kaura Spotted Kissing Woman In His Office. Pics/Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.