Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

What Is The Way Out? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Way Out? (742 Views)

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? / Profound Statements That Will Surely Change The Way You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Way Out? by poca4real(m): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2012
A friend of mine have planned his wedding to be april,but his fiancee lost someone dearly to her this month, but his fiancee family asked them to go ahead for the program, what do u think he can do?his family does nt support the ideal, what is the way out
Re: What Is The Way Out? by bunmioguns(m): 3:32am On Jan 25, 2012
He has no choice than to continue, d only thing dt cld make him postpone it is if d wife died or was engaged in serious accident, and in fact, I read sometimes ago abt a man dt married his dead wife all because it had been planned and d wife died in d process. . . Once you av fixed d date, pray dt nothing changes it. .
Re: What Is The Way Out? by klairekk: 5:27am On Jan 25, 2012
dats no challenge. my frnd's weddin was on a saturday (last in september 2011) lost his dad on monday of same week, thank 6od for motuary. The weddin held.
Re: What Is The Way Out? by femmy2010(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2012
The wedding should go on.
Re: What Is The Way Out? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2012
@OP
he should sit down and TALK TO HIS FUTURE WIFE!!!! if they BOTH agree to go on, then thats what they should do, if she thinks that it would be best to postpone until she is better, then thats what they should do.
some people grieve differently than others and no one wants to starts marital life on a sour note!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Support G.a.y Marriage? / Are Women Making Wills Too? / Bella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.