Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack (15103 Views)

Kano Attack........personal Belongings Of Worshippers Picx / CAN, Catholic Church Condemn Kano Attack / Casualty Figures Exceed 100 In Kano Attack. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack by tpia5: 12:09am On Jan 25, 2012
158 is obviously too small a number.

There should be at least 10,000 people in police net while the borders are tightened concurrently.

That's my opinion.
Re: 158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack by kilandcure: 12:13am On Jan 25, 2012
I want these ones to be sent to Gas Chambers immediately before they escape o
Re: 158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack by tpia5: 12:35am On Jan 25, 2012
^^no need to trivialize the matter plz.
Re: 158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack by velo10: 5:23am On Jan 25, 2012
I heard of a story of the military going to homes in Kano and killing innocent men, breadwinners of their family simply because they have a muslim beard and they look like Boko Haram. Untill the NigerianL aw Enforcement start having a sense of justice and direction, I think this Boko Haram issue is a thing for them to live with for awhile. You don't just arrest anybody you see on the streets and put crimes on them in the name of fighting crime
Re: 158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack by sizzlers(m): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2012
na 2dayy
Re: 158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack by eastman11: 8:52am On Jan 25, 2012
velo10:

I heard of a story of the military going to homes in Kano and killing innocent men, breadwinners of their family simply because they have a muslim beard and they look like Boko Haram. Untill the NigerianL aw Enforcement start having a sense of justice and direction, I think this Boko Haram issue is a thing for them to live with for awhile. You don't just arrest anybody you see on the streets and put crimes on them in the name of fighting crime

The Police already know some members of BH and where they reside, most time when they arrest them they are pressured to release them by prominent men and religious leaders in the North. What Police is now doing is to seize this opportunity to eliminated all of them.
Please lets give police the chance to do their job.
Re: 158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2012
eastman11:

The Police already know some members of BH and where they reside, most time when they arrest them they are pressured to release them by prominent men and religious leaders in the North. What Police is now doing is to seize this opportunity to eliminated all of them.
Please lets give police the chance to do their job.
I am truly sorry to say this to you but you must learn to re-visit history and think logically. When Yusuf was killed (captured on Video) The Police stated that he jumped off the Police VAN and ran before he was shot - It was also claimed that he was not hand-cuffed. Months later a video emerged showing that the Police actually forced him off the VAN and executed him while he was still in hand-cuffs. Days after a video also showed how the Police went from home to home randomly picking Nigerian citizens and executing them in front of the Police Station. The Police earlier showed pictures of corpses in front of the Police station stating that these were Boko-Haram members who attacked the Police station and were killed. but we now know the truth. they were executed.

But f'course we have millions like you on Nairaland and in Nigeria who willfully ignore the truth for whatever reasons.
Re: 158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack by velo10: 9:18am On Jan 25, 2012
@Voltron, thanks for clarifying. I wonder if some people really know Nigeria.
Re: 158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack by Mapletraks: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2012
I listened to BBC Radio Yesterday and the brother [of a young man and his wife who were reported to be b'haram members] complained bitterly in fluent English to the BBC Hausa correspondent that his brother and the wife were wrongly killed by the army! I hope this info is not true,   if it is the army will have to be careful next time so that innocent people don't get killed in friendly fire. 
Re: 158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack by Sike(m): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2012
hannah may:

If it is true, expect more bomb from boko haram cos that is the formular they are using!
Re: 158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack by eastman11: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
@voltron. Narrow minded and Islamic extremists like you will never say anything good about Nigeria Police, keep aside the fact that Police is a disgrace when it comes to bribery and corruption but in this present circumstance they are doing a thorough job with BH. Like i said they know many BH members and again the public who are outraged by this BH action have started  giving Police and Military men credible information about them and their hideouts.
Note that a single BH member that is kept alive is a danger to the lives of police men, Southerners especially Igbos and other security members. Yes i support total elimination of anyone directly or remotely connected to BH including their sympathizers of which you are one of them.  Thunder fire them.
Re: 158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2012
eastman11:

@voltron. Narrow minded and Islamic extremists like you will never say anything good about Nigeria Police, keep aside the fact that Police is a disgrace when it comes to bribery and corruption but in this present circumstance they are doing a thorough job with BH. Like i said they know many BH members and again the public who are outraged by this BH action have started  giving Police and Military men credible information about them and their hideouts.
Note that a single BH member that is kept alive is a danger to the lives of police men, Southerners especially Igbos and other security members. Yes i support total elimination of anyone directly or remotely connected to BH including their sympathizers of which you are one of them.  Thunder fire them.

Stop Diverting Attention- How is the police identifying BH members - is it by Word of Mouth - I would like to include Pastor TB Joshua as a BH member grin By your words - it is obvious that you are simply a GEJ apologists. How are the Police identifying BH members. (what techniques are they using) If they are getting information from members of the Public, how come the President claims he knows the sponsors and will give names soon. How come BH Suspects escape from Police custody so easily, how come a group that is assumed to be a bunch of aboki illiterates suddenly have the intelligence to be cohesive, surgical and precise in their attacks on our security agencies. When will these sponsors be captured, when will BH suspects stop escaping from Police Custody.

It is claimed that BH cannot be negotiated with again since they have refused to take the Amnesty Pie like MEND did or capitulated in Jail like MASSOB. The best option is for them to be exterminated like the roaches they are - but hey making Martyrs of Islamic Zealots will only raise more violent members to fill in the gap. Maybe GEJ should identify himself with BH like he did with MEND grin
Re: 158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2012
The fact that this boko haram bastards dont regard human lives, i think all boko haram members should be caugh(if possible) and all be headed asap! this nonsense is getting outta hand, we've had enough of this northern illiterates>. I just pray Goodluck can become a man and handle this terrorists once and for all, Nigerians dont deserve this, what did we ever do to be killed like chickens and treated like we dont have a say in our future. This breaks my heart! God help Nigeria  cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Backs Buhari’s Emergency Bill, Proposes N19trn ‘Anti-Recession’ Blueprint / Wike Sacks Mds Of TV, Radio Stations In Rivers / Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.