Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,858 members, 7,855,533 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Desperate Measures, Radical Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Desperate Measures, Radical Christians (612 Views)

Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! / Radical Muslims Kill Over 100 Muslims At Mosques In Sanaa, ..what Else Is New? / Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Measures, Radical Christians by chinedumo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2012
Desperate times calls For desperate measures

I am calling on all Christians to become radical

Not radical after the form of Muslim suicide bombers to destroy life and properties and the expense of their own lives and eternity

but to give life to lives, lands and properties even at the expense of your own life

Count your life nothing for the excellency of the kingdom

Love not your life until death

Resist and strive against sin until blood
Re: Desperate Measures, Radical Christians by oloriooko(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2012
@ chinedumo
ok

I am calling on all Christians to become radical.
Not radical after the form of Muslim suicide bombers to destroy life and properties and the expense of their own lives and eternity
ok for now.

but to give life to lives, lands and properties even at the expense of your own life
what do you mean?

very inspiring and encouraging

ok,

thank you very much poster but what do you want us to do really?

please preach to me!!!
Re: Desperate Measures, Radical Christians by chinedumo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2012
Do that thing That Muslims dot do

They take life

give life

Don't u understand the statement of Jesus

the thief has come to steal kill and destroy but i have come to give life more abundantly

for Christ to give abundant life

he had to at a point lose his own life

will u do the same?
Re: Desperate Measures, Radical Christians by highland(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2012
chinedumo:

I am calling on all Christians to become radical

Dieing is not a way out to radicalism.
Re: Desperate Measures, Radical Christians by Lasinoh: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2012
Nice one! grin
Good laugh! cheesy
Re: Desperate Measures, Radical Christians by chinedumo(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2012
highland:

Take no thought for your life for the excellency of the kingdom of God

Christ came to give to give life to the world

and it cost him to die

All Christians should be willing to lay down their lives for the brethren
Re: Desperate Measures, Radical Christians by OmoPastor(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2012
@ chinedumo
Take no thought for your life for the excellency of the kingdom of God
Christ came to give to give life to the world
and it cost him to die
All Christians should be willing to lay down their lives for the brethren
so why are you still alive? you should have died by now, what are you waiting for?

@ highland
please help me tell him oooo.
Re: Desperate Measures, Radical Christians by chinedumo(m): 11:32am On Jan 26, 2012
There is a reason why Jesus did not die at birth

there were many attempts to take his life in his life time

That he did not die at birth does not make him less radical

it is honorable to seal ur testimony in blood

Jesus told his disciples That if they are persecuted for righteousness sake, that they should REJOICE and be EXCEEDINGLY GLAD For their REWARD is GREAT IN HEAVEN

OmoPastor:

@ chinedumoso why are you still alive? you should have died by now, what are you waiting for?

@ highlandplease help me tell him oooo.

(1) (Reply)

Eternal Security? Free Grace?? / Anarchy In Nigeria / Do You Believe In Destiny And Luck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.