Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Do We Produce Money In CBN Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do We Produce Money In CBN Nigeria? (8417 Views)

If We Devalue Naira Again, We Will Kill Nigerians, Says CBN Governor / silly Policy From Cbn, Nigeria Suffering Continues! / The Madness In Cbn N65 Atm Charges > A Grand Plan To Shortchange The Masses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Produce Money In CBN Nigeria? by tismoney: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2012
pls does anyone kno if we produce money in dis country and yet we are still borrowing money y cant they print more money. if is to substain d value or prevent excess circulation then print enough to fix d power sector pay ur dept and fix the bad raod i doubt if dey produce anything in this country.
Re: Do We Produce Money In CBN Nigeria? by Generalmbc(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2012
i have been askin the same question as you some months back, but i got 2find out that the cbn those not print money here in nigeria. The money we use is been printed in a western country(cant remember the particatlar) then shiped down 2our country.the cbn is only incharge of formulating polices to regulate the economy
Re: Do We Produce Money In CBN Nigeria? by tismoney: 7:22am On Jan 25, 2012
is their a limit to d amount to be produced for us anually and after d government has labished d money for selfish reasons they now look for a way to get more money from d mases thereby increasing petrol and other selfish means

1 Like

Re: Do We Produce Money In CBN Nigeria? by yamakuza: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2012
ecn101
Re: Do We Produce Money In CBN Nigeria? by ncpat(m): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2012
yamakuza:

ecn101

i guess u mean econs 102 - macro- economic

too much money in circulation will result to inflation,scarce of goods and services as demand will be high and no one is willing to work,it will also result to the weakness of the naira the more and this will result ro leakages in the economic.

i believe an economist will do justice to this topic.

1 Like

Re: Do We Produce Money In CBN Nigeria? by muyoto: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2012
The funny thing is some countries actually tried printing excess money in the past, eg Zimbabwe. You all know what happened.

1 Like

Re: Do We Produce Money In CBN Nigeria? by Sirdayor(m): 1:27am On Jan 27, 2012
@muyoto & ncpact
u guys have said it all, to d xtent of siting the example of the country i planned using, "Simbabwe".
just like asking why can't the govt distribute the crude oil money to nigerian? If that happen, who wil go to schl to study civil engineering to help u build ur house? There4 the real product & services will be very scarce & there wil be too much money in the system chasing the few product. & remember that money is just mere comodity for exchange, the real value is the quantity/quality of what u can use it to buy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Produce Money In CBN Nigeria? by tismoney: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2013
so the country is better like this with majority of Nigerians leaving below 60 cent per day and the excess money produce shared among politicians and you are here teaching economics for 100 level student s
Re: Do We Produce Money In CBN Nigeria? by lawani: 7:26am On Sep 10, 2016
muyoto:
The funny thing is some countries actually tried printing excess money in the past, eg Zimbabwe. You all know what happened.

what happened in Zimbabwe was probably sabotage. No government can cause that much inflation. They dumped the currency and started using dollars.

TO ALL

What can better your country is economic development which means cheaper and cleaner production methods, then growth which means enough production, money is just to facilitate division of labour. What causes inflation in any country is money printing. If you dont print money and there is no population reduction by epidemic, then there will be deflation instead of inflation.

1 Like

Re: Do We Produce Money In CBN Nigeria? by Zdoh(m): 10:00am On Sep 10, 2016
This is an eye opening thread for Nigerians at the moment.Mod,please keep the thread alive and let enlight ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Do We Produce Money In CBN Nigeria? by Toluwani111: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2016
Prof. Lalasticalala come and do the needful Sir
Meanwhile, get the latest admission news @ www.dailyschoolgist..com

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Lot Of Money In Few Weeks By Creating Youtube Channel / My Sister's Nasty Experience With Dealday / Become A Mobile Money Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.