Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. (1417 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Ladies Choose One (pix) / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by tyson55(m): 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2012
Ladies, if you were to choose a HUSBAND exclusively out of this 7 options below, which would you rather have

1. Ugly but Caring
2.Handsome but Rude
3. Handsome, caring but unfaithful, 
4. Rich but Ugly & Short
5. Handsome, Caring,Faithful but Broke
6. Totally Broke but Religious & GOD fearing
7. Very Rich, Caring,Handsome but Impotent.

*** Choose just One (1) and state your reasons
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by Jenny20(f): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2012
None of the above.

Frankly, my kind of husband is not on the list. It is better to be a nun than be married and unhappy!Shikena!
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by freecocoa(f): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mscheeew.
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by MrCork17: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2012
tyson55:

Ladies, if you were to choose a HUSBAND exclusively out of this 7 options below, which would you rather have

1. Ugly but Caring
2.Handsome but Rude
4. Rich but Ugly & Short

tyson55 . bro you look ugly and caring (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by Mynd44: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2012
Dumb thread
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by mamalola19: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2012
none of the above cool
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by tyson55(m): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
Jenny20:

None of the above.

Frankly, my kind of husband is not on the list. It is better to be a nun than be married and unhappy!Shikena!

@Jenny20, Thanx for telling the truth, :-)
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by tyson55(m): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mr, Cork:

tyson55 . bro you look ugly and caring (no oofeinse) undecided

@Mr, Cork, bro you look Dumb and impotent (no oofeinse)
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by Frazy(f): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2012
tyson55:

1. Ugly but Caring
2.Handsome but Rude
4. Rich but Ugly & Short

That number six is he a broke ass, lazy ass, no potential ass?? And then number 7 is he impotent but he can make love?? And then that number 1 is the ugliness in the range of OBJ's own or Segun Arinze?? tongue
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by MrCork17: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
tyson55. Uncle. do u realiaze no females has responded to your fruitless thread undecided
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by Frazy(f): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2012
All of the above o because the whole thought process dey 4 ur mind just in case of back up plans u switch mode tongue
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by slimyem: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2012
tyson55:

1. Ugly but Caring
2.Handsome but Rude
4. Rich but Ugly & Short

extraordinarily crappy!
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by jellyloveb(f): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2012
tyson55:

1. Ugly but Caring
2.Handsome but Rude
4. Rich but Ugly & Short

I 'll go for option 4, I wll use his money to make him handsome.  tongue
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by tyson55(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2012
jellyloveb:

I 'll go for option 4, I wll use his money to make him handsome.  tongue

@ Jellyloveb, u wil use his money 2 make him handsome but u seem 2 4get dat some or perhaps all ur kids could take after their dad, so how do u deal wit dat?
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by MrCork17: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2012
. angry
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by klear(f): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2012
Sorry bt my requirements r nt stated here tongue
@poster choose frm these options below

1) Lazy, a horrible cook, bad attitude bt drop dead gorgeous
2) Ugly as sin, good cook & hardworking
3) Rich, 30 yrs older dan u, well connected bt chances of getting preg are slim
4) Ugly, Intelligent, rich & meaner dan Hitler
tongue
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by MrsChima1(f): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2012
None. My husband is just right. wink
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by Sijo01(f): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2012
Nor of d above Jor!
angry angry
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by Princek12(m): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
A lot of these women on this thread are just liars. Once they see money, they change their stance and standards. Nigerian girls for the most part don't even know the meaning of handsome. A lot of these women would not even talk to a handsome dude who, for example, works at Iddo market or who sells pure water on the streets. First thing a Nigerian girl sees is money and notoriety. Attractiveness is at the bottom of their list, if it is even considered at all. 

They would date the "Rich but ugly and short" guy really quick.
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by MrsChima1(f): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2012
Princek12:

A lot of these women on this thread are just liars. Once they see money, they change their stance and standards. Nigerian girls for the most part don't even know the meaning of handsome. A lot of these women would not even talk to a handsome dude who, for example, works at Iddo market or who sells pure water on the streets. First thing a Nigerian girl sees is money and notoriety. Attractiveness is at the bottom of their list, if it is even considered at all. 

They would date the "Rich but ugly and short" guy really quick.

Were you a liar when you said you don't like ugly and flat arse women?

How can YOU tell us what WE WILL CHOOSE?      How would you like it if we say that you will pick a fat and ugly granny just to make it? 

You need to broaden your caliber of women.  Not all women are driven by money or money hungry.

Real talk.
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by RealTreas(f): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2012
As for me,none of ur above.so,Which of ur category r u in? grin@poster
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by kokoye(m): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2012
Princek12:

. . . A lot of these women would not even talk to a handsome dude who, for example, works at Iddo market or who sells pure water on the streets. .

Word.

especially the females in naija nowadays. they cant show you off to their family and friends if you are broke.

but. . . .can you really blame them? that is the state of our nation. sad
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by MrsChima1(f): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2012
Not alll the women on Nairaland are Nigerian. Get it right.
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2012
tyson55:

[size=18pt]1. Ugly but Caring[/size]
2.Handsome but Rude
[size=18pt]4. Rich but Ugly & Short
5. Handsome, Caring,Faithful but Broke [/size]
[size=18pt]7. Very Rich, Caring,Handsome but Impotent.[/size]<<<<

Honestly I would choose numbers : 1, 4, 5, & 7 for various reasons but the number one reason is the guy is: CARING (i will assume the same applies to number 4; number 3 is contradictory btw tongue).

BUT if I had to choose one (as the directions CLEARLY asked) it would be 7.  cheesy
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by isalegan2: 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2012
tyson55:

1. Ugly but Caring
2.Handsome but Rude
4. Rich but Ugly & Short

The choice is No. 5. 

Reason(s): Because he is "broke" at the moment does not mean he will always be that way.  Being broke, as opposed to being poverty-stricken (sad and unfortunate but also can be remedied), is usually a temporary state.  I will assume he is faithfully working towards his goal, so that he can support his new family (wife and babies), and not simply sitting on his butt.
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by claremont(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2012
I was thinking most ladies will choose Nos. 6, it goes to show the sheer hypocrisy most religious people display. They don't even believe that prayers can turn a broke bagger to a rich gentleman.
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2012
claremont:

I was thinking most ladies will choose Nos. 6, it goes to show the sheer hypocrisy most religious people display. They don't even believe that prayers can turn a broke bagger to a rich gentleman.

that is one way to look @ it in fact an excellent point of view.
but have you taken it into consideration that not all theists are supportive of religion fanatics?  cool
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by MrCork17: 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2012
ladies by the way today is your lucky day: AM SINGLE!! wink
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by Serpentine(f): 12:30am On Jan 26, 2012
I would choose 5.
I know that even if he is broke now, we can work together to make sure that changes in the future. It is easier to not be broke than it is to make an ugly person handsome, an uncaring person to be caring and an unfaithful person to stop his wandering eyes.
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by dealordea(m): 12:35am On Jan 26, 2012
Tyson55!! Big thumb for you even though it was dumb but. We have to face reality, this ladies all want mrs perfect but na dream wey no fit turn reality
Re: Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. by Mynd44: 1:19am On Jan 26, 2012
Absolute bullish

(1) (Reply)

My Dear, Your Partner Has Another Phone Number You Don't Know? / Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road / Is It Better To self-service Or To Have Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.