Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

All Black Men & Women ,return Home To Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Black Men & Women ,return Home To Africa (2148 Views)

Buni Yadi Residents Return Home Years After Boko Haram Attacks / Victor Umeh Holds Mass In His Home To Mourn His Sister - PICS / An Average Black Man Not All Black Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Black Men & Women ,return Home To Africa by denex: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2007
@uspry1

of course all Africans and people of African descent should come back.

Do you know I'm helping a biochemist friend of mine research diseases and poor health conditions among Africans in temperate regions?

Prolonged absence from temperate sunshine exposes vitamin D deficiency. The result of this is weak bones and teeth, generally aggressive behaviour, depression and a couple of other conditions.

We hope one day the realise they have to come back. But what I don't support is people begging them to return. It is for their own good!
Re: All Black Men & Women ,return Home To Africa by denex: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2007
Please, you should all reject being referred to as BLACK. It is a term used to refer to us as evil, savage, impure, backward and inferior. Just a close look at your skin, you will realise that they didn't use that word to refer to your skin colour because no human being has black skin.

I realised the nature of this demonic name when I was told the proper word to use in describing Africans with skin colour almost caucasian was "FAIR". I asked them, "is fair a skin colour?" I'd never heard of the colour "fair". Who would I see yellow skinned Africans and call them fair? Why would I see brown and chocolate skinned Africans and call them black or dark?

The real meaning of the word fair is to indicate that something is not really good, and at the same time, it's not too bad. That is what fair means. Manageable.

So if they call the Fulani fair because their skin colour was nearly caucasian, then we that are not fair are either good or bad. Hence the word black. And since we are bad, excuse me, black, then they at the other extreme are white or should we say good.
Re: All Black Men & Women ,return Home To Africa by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2007
uummm, dude, there are actual Black people. I saw one just two days ago at the Walmart down here. She WAS BLACK. I am telling you, no be story. Not saying there was anything wrong with her but her skin was black. About the Fulani's, How come I have never met these caucasian-like fulanis?
Re: All Black Men & Women ,return Home To Africa by denex: 12:35am On Oct 17, 2007
I believe there are black people too.

To me, anybody who has a black heart, engages in black magic or any of the black arts, I refer to them as black people.

For the "black" woman whom you saw at WalMart, you should try pouring black paint on her body. If it stains, then her skin is not black.

You don't know about all them caucasian-looking Fulanis? Abacha's wife is one. They have very yellow skin like the Chinese and have naturally straight hair. But it's not all Fulanis.
Re: All Black Men & Women ,return Home To Africa by dudubobo1: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2007
where should they go in Africa?
Re: All Black Men & Women ,return Home To Africa by dudubobo1: 1:48pm On May 02, 2008
Una no gree answer? where is there home in Africa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar'dua's Carrot and Tribunal Verdict / Poison Fire Film Documentary Activists, Journalists Detained By Military / Revelation Of The 'untouchable Cabals' .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.