Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

State House Press Release On The New Acting IGP MD Abubakar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State House Press Release On The New Acting IGP MD Abubakar (16160 Views)

Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba / Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation / State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State House Press Release On The New Acting IGP MD Abubakar by ideylaff: 9:32am On Jan 26, 2012
The Committee’s recommendations shall be implemented along with those by previous committees set up by Government on the reform of the Nigeria Police Force.

PREVIOUS COMMITTES, Yeye dey smell, anoda job for the old hands Parry Osayande and co since 1970's, into 80's and nowr 20, 00 na dem get all d solutions to Police Problems, Hmmmmm Fresh Smelly Air
Re: State House Press Release On The New Acting IGP MD Abubakar by nagoma(m): 9:34am On Jan 26, 2012
Abubakar may have some unsubstantiated accusations from opponents, but right now he is the best man in the police force, unless you want GEJ to bring an American as part of the security pact. This is Nigeria. Liyel Imoke was heading the power sector when $16 billion meant for revitalizing electrity supply disappeared into thin air. Last Monday he (Imoke) won the PDP ticket by 737 votes against Ambassador Sony Abang who had only 3 votes. That is PDP. We have to live with it until we can get rid of these tribal and religious sentiments  that stop us from insisting on quality.
Re: State House Press Release On The New Acting IGP MD Abubakar by nagoma(m): 9:49am On Jan 26, 2012
@Beta things
But if people did it to Yaradua and you kept quiet
You cannot now complain about vulgarism about Jonathan
He is no greater a president than Yaradua was
Nigerians will not be cowered into treating a president like Kim il Jong
Sorry!

I am in full agreement Beta things, tell these tribalists we dont want a god/king to worship, we want a performing president.
Re: State House Press Release On The New Acting IGP MD Abubakar by TippyTop(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2012
Kudos to GEJ for this audacious move. I'd ask a thief to look after my property, that way I know it'll be safe.
Re: State House Press Release On The New Acting IGP MD Abubakar by maasoap(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2012
You people should stop crying and weeping, decision had been taken by your ethnic president and you have to accept it. Internet warriors, and if you're called now to come and protest, you'll start bringing ethnicity and politics into it. Or, are you just upset that a Muslim, Northerner, Hausa was appointed to be acting but just trying to hide under Justice Nick Tobi report? Indictment my asse.
Re: State House Press Release On The New Acting IGP MD Abubakar by Ninapha(f): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2012
For All I care his appointment is not permanent yet so atleast he would want to impress us.  Whatever the case The president make good his stand on Rigim, who is the next?

maasoap:

You people should stop crying and weeping, decision had been taken by your ethnic president and you have to accept it. Internet warriors, and if you're called now to come and protest, you'll start bringing ethnicity and politics into it. Or, are you just upset that a Muslim, Northerner, Hausa was appointed to be acting but just trying to hide under Justice Nick Tobi report? Indictment my asse.

Ethnic President? shocked
Re: State House Press Release On The New Acting IGP MD Abubakar by Dpharisee: 11:20am On Jan 26, 2012
The Panel that indicted MD Abubakar as a religious fanatic was evenly made up of both Muslim Jurists and Christians and included Hausas and Fulani, Igbo, Yoruba and indigenous Plateau people. For all of them to agree on this singular issue means that GEJ should investigate and ensure that this guy has dropped his fanatical beliefs and sponsorship of militant groups.

i. Hon. Justice Niki Tobi, CON - Chairman
ii. Justice Ismaila Adamu
iii. Barr. Ibrahim Hamman
iv. Barr. Nasiru Goshi
v. Chief (Dr.) Chigozie Njoku
vi. Chief Markus W. Ishaya
vii. Mr. Thomas Didel
viii. Hon. Mali Khandi Dung (Late)
ix. Hon. Mrs. V.K. Umaru
x. Mr. John G. Gobak - Secretary
Re: State House Press Release On The New Acting IGP MD Abubakar by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
My presido don vex finishgrin grin
Good. He has been a bit slow on addressing the issues that really matter.
This police reorganization should have been handled a very long time ago because police were busy killing good-standing civilians left right and center.
These are things you don't let slide. Tell me why US and other cuntries won't label us Code red (even without boko haram) when even police men do daylight armed robbery and assassinations. You're driving a tourist around and all of a sudden, they get to witness the chilling experience of police harassing you at a "checkpoint" just so they can be given money or you get shot.

Like giving pistols to bush monkeys and then expecting them to behave and uphold the law with zero screening and or minimal training. You need to see the beer gut on some of these ediots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 / Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online / Oshiomhole: APC Fixes Emergency NEC Meeting For March 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.