Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Kidney Cleanse – How Important Is It To You? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kidney Cleanse – How Important Is It To You? (1358 Views)

10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant / Detoxify, Burn Fat, Balance, Cleanse & Rejuvenate (edmark). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidney Cleanse – How Important Is It To You? by Ifex4real: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2012
What is Kidney ?
The kidneys are bean-shaped organs, each about the size of a fist. They are located near the middle of the back, just below the rib cage, one on each side of the spine.
What do the kidneys do?
The kidneys are sophisticated reprocessing machines. Every day, a person’s kidneys process about 200 quarts of blood to sift out about 2 quarts of waste products and extra water. The wastes and extra water become urine, which flows to the bladder through tubes called ureters. The bladder stores urine until releasing it through urination.

Why do kidneys fail?
Most kidney diseases attack the nephrons, causing them to lose their filtering capacity. Damage to the nephrons can happen quickly, often as the result of injury or poisoning. But most kidney diseases destroy the nephrons slowly and silently. Only after years or even decades will the damage become apparent. Most kidney diseases attack both kidneys simultaneously.

People whose kidney disease has gotten worse may:

[list]
[li]need to urinate more often or less often
feel tired
lose their appetite or experience nausea and vomiting
have swelling in their hands or feet
feel itchy or numb
get drowsy or have trouble concentrating
have darkened skin
have muscle cramps[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

You could avoid all these hassle if you’d just take the time to do some kidney cleansing regularly. You might have made it a habit to eat canned goods and indulged in alcoholic drinks all these years.

Productions And Solutions
Forever living products is a 100% natural Supplement remedy containing herbs known for their tonic effect on the kidneys and the maintenance of health in the entire urinary system. Regular use supports healthy kidney function as well as Helps the body’s natural ability to flush out toxins and filter waste – an important function of the kidneys.

For more info visit link below
Re: Kidney Cleanse – How Important Is It To You? by GWslim(f): 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2012
Kidney Tonifying for Men and Women. Call today.

(1) (Reply)

7 Meal That Help U Sleep! / I Beg My Pennis Is Small In Size. What Can I Do Or Use To Increase The Size / Have I Lost My Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.