Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! (10336 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae / Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection / Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by Demdem(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
Olodostein:

You already have Beef with GEJ, so that you can twist facts. Speak the Truth and it shall set you free cool.

That i have serious issues with an incompetent Retardeen is a fact that cant be disputed but that inst the topic of discussion here. U tell me and spots out the facts i am twisting from all what i have said so far. If u cant abeii commot.

Demdem:

Mend were never fighting for a just cause. They were only fighting for their pockets. Events after the amnesty were granted have proven this. These guys are all criminals and killers. Mend and boko ought to be killed and burnt.

is it Asari u want talk or tompolo or Boyloaf or who exactly among the warlords didnt or wasnt working for his pockets? i know the ND very well for ur info. The people are deprived no doubt but those Mend criminals arent their saviours against what they claimed in their heydays,

Demdem:

even when MEND didnt request for amnesty, they were given unfortunately. i never liked that idea till date.
That same reason that MEND was granted should be extended to BH  grin grin grin afterall both groups are basically criminals/killers.

Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by Elizadath: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
The first time i hear that name, and see his face on TV. I have a conviction in my heart that; this guy is a nonentity. What da , ?
, Amnesty on what basis? Anybody that support this amnesty thing or in whatever way compare MEND with BOKO is also a terrorist & enemy of naija and i'll urge all NL(ers) to beware of them. I gues if one of thier family members has been victimized, they would undstand better what Bombing means. nonsense!
Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by executinal(m): 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
[size=29pt]AMNESTY IS NOT THE SOLUTION. BOKO HARAMS ARE INSTRUMENTS OF DISINTEGRATION. THE SOLUTION IS BREAK UP THE SILLY COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA. ANYWERE IN THE WORLD TODAY, YOU MENSION THAT NAME NIGERIA, YOU WILL BE REGARDED AS CRIMINAR, TERRORIST, FRAUDSTER AND KIDNAPPER.[/size]
Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by Demdem(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2012
Elizadath:

The first time i hear that name, and see his face on TV. I have a conviction in my heart that; this guy is a nonentity. What da , ?
,  Amnesty on what basis? Anybody that support this amnesty thing or in whatever way compare MEND with BOKO is also a terrorist & enemy of naija and i'll urge all NL(ers) to beware of them. I gues if one of thier family members has been victimized, they would undstand better what Bombing means. nonsense!

Tell that to the wives, children and family members of those that lost their lives at atlas cove lagos when MEND went to bomb the place. Likewise the innocent victims that lost their lives from numerous MEND's fire. if u think what they experienced compared to what victims of BH are experiencing right now is mild abegii claim it for ursef and i will join u to say AMEN. remember that justice hasnt been done to these victims unfortunately but killer MEND is enjoying the wealth of the nation.
Both MEND and BOKO HARAM are killers and all should be put to death.
Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by Kobojunkie: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2012
princesana:

how do u define and defend the amnesty to families who they made childless,fatherless,motherles.so many youth with bright future they wasted their blood for no reason.many parents sold all they had to send these to school just to bury them cos some people said education s an abomination.amnesty my foot.!!

Well, you will probably defend it the same way you defended it back when we handed MEND amnesty -- we gave MEND killers monthly pocket money from the coffers of the Nigerian people and sent them abroad while the children of the victims continued to be ignored for years. So, I think the plan then was that it would work out so why not work it out the same way this time, since we already signed to deal with terrorists in this manner, in the name of peace.
Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by Kx: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2012
Since we have no use for law and judiciary any more, why dont they close all the prisons and court houses so that every petty thief can enjoy amnesty just like militants and corrupt govt officials?
Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by Demdem(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Well, you will probably defend it the same way you defended it back when we handed MEND amnesty -- we gave MEND killers monthly pocket money from the coffers of the Nigerian people and sent them abroad while the children of the victims continued to be ignored for years.  So, I think the plan then was that it would work out so why not work it out the same way this time, since we already signed to deal with terrorists in this manner, in the name of peace.

Yes ke  grin grin grin Na the same head both MEND and Bokoharam has and only one thing sustains it which is the Blood of the Innocent. God Punish them all.

Kx:

Since we have no use for law and judiciary any more, why dont they close all the prisons and court houses so that every petty thief can enjoy amnesty just like militants and corrupt govt officials?

This seems to be the order of the day in present day Nigeria. simply unfortunate.
Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by Dawdy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2012
Tambuwal only followed a yoruba proverb which says "Ẹ jẹ ka pe were lọkọ iyawo, kole jẹ ka rọna lọ" let call the mad man bridegroom, so that he leaves our way.
Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by lastpage: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
As somebody not from the North (BoKo Haram) nor from the ND (MEND), l can look at both issues objectively. I am YORUBA by lineage.
Anyone who uses Violence, Mass Violence, to achieve an objective, IS A TERRORIST in the general sense

AS FOR MEND:
started with a "request for fairness" in benefiting from the resources that belongs to Nigeria as a whole, more so when that resource lies in their "backyard".
I have been to virtually all parts of the South-South and l can tell you candidly that even l as a "Westerner/Yoruba" was full of revulsion at the level of abject poverty in those lands. I have traveled to a large part of the Northern states too (my kind of work back then, demands that l travel to various branches ) and l can say its is far better than what is obtainable in the SS.
If MEND's agitation was that simple (Develop where you get the resources, through good roads, jobs, Hospitals, electricity and water, even to the level we have in Niger state that has no Oil!) and the "Northerners in Power" back then (From Buhari, IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalam) hanged their public spokes man (Saro Wiwa) in return, then taking to arms is the only option available to MEND, to at least catch the attention of these useless leaders!

If MEND has continued the Bombings even after they have been "dialogued with" (their main issues of infrastructural development still remains and even right now, the whole South-of-Nigeria suffers this to a large extent and Nigeria as a whole, to some extent, Electric Power for example), then they would have become the real "Criminal Terrorist", in a general sense, in the very essence of that word.

Let it be known that "THOSE WHO MAKE PEACEFUL CHANGE IMPOSSIBLE, MAKE VIOLENT CHANGE INEVITABLE".
That was MEND"S quagmire. Bombing is terrorism but even terrorism has a "moral face" to it, as in the case of MEND, just like in the case of ANC (South Africa) and currently in Palestine (Zionist occupation).

Just like anyone who kills another is a murderer, the legal system has taken the "moral position" into consideration by introducing MANSLAUGHTER, for those who commit the same crime but who did it as a mater of necessity (like killing a man who is defiling your wife/daughter under the threat of a weapon). Yes you killed the man ( = Murder) but you did it with a moral conscience and without any other option ( = Manslaughter, a lesser offense).

Lastpage!
Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by lastpage: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
AS FOR BOKO HARAM
On the other hand, what are the objectives of BKH?
1) Islamize Nigeria: For a country whose constitution is secular, for a country where over half are Christians (or close to that), this demand is not only ridiculous, it is fool-hardy!
For a country where freedom of Religion is institutionalized, why would you want to engage in violence, just to force those who dont want to embrace your own God, to do so by force? Even God Himself does not force us to worship him.
Again, Religion should be a matter of individual choice and by conscience. Never to be imposed by government or any organisation.

2) Disband Western Education: Well, this itself shows how ignorant members of this sect are. There is nothing "Western" about education! Education is a body of knowledge developed from the ages, especially from the Middle and Far East.
Since we all speak different languages and have different cultures, everyone is free to "tinker and adapt" this knowledge to suit their needs. The Education China practices with that of France or America is no different except that they use different languages and infuse their culture into it.
Boko Haram, if it represents the interest of the whole North, is free to do that but should not use "mass violence" to do it.
Let the people embrace your idea, if they think it is the best for them.

3.) All Christians/ Southerners should vacate the North: Nigeria is still one, united country until it breaks-up.
Every Nigerian is constitutionally empowered to live anywhere within Nigerian boundaries, free of harassment and torture.
The above position of Boko Haram tantamounts to Treason!. You cannot deny other Nigerians their constitutional Right, using violence,based on an illegal and morally bankrupt demand!
This demand is crass nonsense. Imagine if Odua, MASSOB and MEND star using violence to make same demand? It is anarchy. If you want a country of your own (like Biafra did) then you call for a secession! You seceded from the country. You dont drive people away, you let them stay or leave, as they want.
This demand again, is immoral and cannot justify the use of violence.

4.) Stop killing Boko Haram Leaders: While l totally agree with BH on this demand, as l detest any form of extra judicial killing of "captured persons" (terrorist or not they should face the weight of the law but l also understand the peculiarity of Nigerian Judicial system, especially corrupt and compromised judges!) but l must hastily add that BH itself initiated this "tit-for-tat" by killing innocent people!
"Those who live in GLASS HOUSE should not throw stones"!

If you dont want your leaders killed, you should also not have engaged FIRST, in indiscriminate mass killings! You should not have killed innocent people just because they are not Muslims or not Northerners! By doing that you have already setup yourself for government targeted killings! You should have like MEND, set-up and identified your leaders publicly.

You should have set-up a "negotiating team" that everyone can identify publicly, to negotiate on your behalf (political arm) so that the world will know that you are not just the "criminal terrorist" as your action suggests but that you are a "Terrorist of Conscience".

For a Terrorist of Conscience, wanton killing is not the primary objective, it is a last option, when everything else has failed, to get attention to their primary objective or demand, so as to "discuss such mostly noble objective".

Finally, let me observe that if the government gives-in to the [b][/b]financial appeasement of this "criminal terrorists" called Boko Haram, other groups will spring-up, with just pure criminal intentions, devoid of any moral or noble creed, knowing how much they would get at the end.

There and then, Terrorism becomes a Business venture! A very dangerous business venture.

Lastpage.
Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by baslone: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
Olodostein:

There is a BIG difference between collateral damage when you are fighting a JUST cause, and going around using human bombs to kill innocent people in MOSQUES and CHURCHES, even on Christmas day.  

Jeez, don't you get it! You Muppet!

You are defending killers and criminals yet you call me a muppet!!  grin  grin  grin. Where do they get these people from? OMG!!!!!!!

COLLATERAL DAMAGE indeed!!!  lipsrsealed

Demdem:

Tell that to the wives, children and family members of those that lost their lives at atlas cove lagos when MEND went to bomb the place. Likewise the innocent victims that lost their lives from numerous MEND's fire. if u think what they experienced compared to what victims of BH are experiencing right now is mild abegii claim it for ursef and i will join u to say AMEN. remember that justice hasnt been done to these victims unfortunately but killer MEND is enjoying the wealth of the nation.
Both MEND and BOKO HARAM are killers and all should be put to death.

GBAM!!!
Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by damsy01(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2012
Amnesty fire, say waitin happen?? hope Tambuwa self never attend BH orientation classes sha,
Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2012
baslone:

You are defending killers and criminals yet you call me a muppet!!  grin  grin  grin. Where do they get these people from? OMG!!!!!!!

COLLATERAL DAMAGE indeed!!!  lipsrsealed

GBAM!!!

His Royal Highness shed tears and said Boko Haramists are not SPIRITS!!!

Are you wiser and clever than a Royal of the same Core Northern Nigeria? Stop playing politics.

If Amnesty is granted to them. I thought they said western education is Haram( Abomination). Amnesty and that Fiat money is also Western Civilization.  Cmon fella, Don't tell me your brain is in your ANUS.

Whose money will it be paid with? The oil money that comes from my village?  We will Block it and let me tell you bro, start preparing yourself psychologically for the end of Nigeria. It is happening just too fast.
Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2012
amnesty is the new flavor in town for the empty headed govt'

have you all forgotten that last year, orji was offering osisiskanu and his band of rampaging robbers, rap-ists and kidnappers amnesty?

another monster unbottled by fools in power.
Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by felixedet(m): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2012
All i can say is that all these men knows everything about the Boko-Haram sect.

Why can't they come out boldly and say what they know, why ask for Amnesty to a group you know not, who will go and give them the amnesty?
Do you want them to kill the person as they did the same to Obasanjo's host in Maidugri last year?
Any way i think Tambuwal will go and deliver the amnesty package in their camp.

This man is lost, he is absolutely off.
Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by 9jaIhail(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2012
Quote from: Negro_Ntns on Today at 05:40:19 AM
If you throw bomb in any domain or territory of Nigeria for whatever political, religious or social reasons you are terrorist. MEND is a terrorist. Boko is a terrorist. MASSOB is a terrorist.

WHAT ABOUT OPC?

I THINK YOUR TRIBALISM IS ALREADY EATING YOU UP
Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by erniewhez(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
arrant nonesense, betrayers, cowards, loosers, failures, dt is what i will call those talking forgiveness and amnesty for someone trying to enforce his selfish desires on others and resorting to killing armless innocent people to press for his demands. aminu tambuwal shld be monitored.
Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by monex(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2012
@kobojunkie

so you agree with GEJ for saying they should come out and dialogue.
Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by NorthSharp(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2012

@iykak47

Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram!
« #41 on: Today at 11:53:01 AM »

"Mr speaker did those murderers requested for amnesty? what they want is islamitization of nothern Nigeria, kindly move a motion to divide  the country so that those almajaris can pratice their religion of ''peace''.
Mend agitates for control of their oil,they should have it.
Those of us from ala Igbo want to have GREAT BIAFRA give it to us.
what does one gain from being a Nigerian.

Only  people like kobojunkie(who is always drunk} and the other gworo chewing aboki(too much caffeine} can compare boko haram to Mend and massob"

You must be a useless slowpoke son of an equally worthless dirty pig-smelling Iyamiri!
Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2012
monex:

@kobojunkie

so you agree with GEJ for saying they should come out and dialogue.

Here's my question to you. What exactly will this dialogue be about?

a) Will it be a discussion on how to share states between Boko Haram and Nigeria?

b) Will it be a lecture on how religious terrorist groups need to be more tolerant?

c) Will Boko Haram tell the government that it, a group of retards, wants to colonize the North and the government should allow this? \

d) Will Government decide how many bombs BokoHaram can plant and how many lives it can waste max each month?

I mean what are the sessions going to be about? We made a fool of ourselves back when we tried the same nonsense with MEND. . . . even Wole Soyinka humiliated himself by trying to serve as speaker for that disaster. Now we have a chance to do things better and we want to talk to yet another terrorist group?
Re: In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! by mart2k(m): 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2012
i think dishonourable speaker of house of boko haram, oh sorry,house of reps,tambuwal is d representative of d group at d national level or good to say he's their spokesman at d national assembly.better still,he can use his monthly salaries,his expected gratuity and d money he has acquired thru corrupt means to pay amnesty to his boys,boko haram.IDIOT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. / Members Of Islamic Movement In Nigeria Protest In Kaduna / 2019: APC ‘Illegal Meeting’ Fails To Hold - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.