Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,014 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

The Devil I Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Devil I Love (1342 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil I Love by born2boink(m): 5:03am On Jan 26, 2012
I got a message on yahoo from a lady on nairaland,will protect her name and id, she hated me for insult on ladies, i never knew some people who don't post also read post,i have had same message few month ago,which made me took my if off my yahoo id of here before setting it back, i never hate woman I LOVE THEM SO MUCH but i see them as the devil i love because no matter your goodness, they will never appreciate every things you did to they decide to walk way,women still remain the devil i love and will always love,people have called me fool for paying school fees once before and even buying big phones for women,but i never regret and
Re: The Devil I Love by iyatrustee(f): 5:07am On Jan 26, 2012
huh? na wetin you take dream be dis? shocked shocked
Re: The Devil I Love by Tosinville(m): 5:09am On Jan 26, 2012
Nonsense!
Re: The Devil I Love by freecocoa(f): 5:38am On Jan 26, 2012
Na from dreamland you type this I guess.
Re: The Devil I Love by AmAlone: 8:16am On Jan 26, 2012
**Scratch head***
Re: The Devil I Love by Chnges(m): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2012
Who cares? :-/
Re: The Devil I Love by slimyem: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2012
what's with this shite??
Re: The Devil I Love by bigprick(m): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: The Devil I Love by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2012
"The side effects of smoking mess/farts". . . Part 1
Re: The Devil I Love by Goldieluks: 9:47am On Jan 26, 2012
Born2fugckk your topic drew me to see this nonsense. you really dey dream dey type at thesame time.
Re: The Devil I Love by born2boink(m): 10:05am On Jan 26, 2012
Cried over spill beans, Nothing to do about it
Re: The Devil I Love by Goldieluks: 9:35am On Jan 27, 2012
You did a?www. tongue
Re: The Devil I Love by born2boink(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2012
Goldieluks:

You did a?www. tongue
Na wetin! Me I go change am for you in Lagosian way,
Re: The Devil I Love by Goldieluks: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2012
born2fuck:

Na wetin! Me I go change am for you in Lagosian way,

Change what in what way? undecided
Re: The Devil I Love by born2boink(m): 9:51am On Jan 27, 2012
Goldieluks:

Change what in what way? undecided
Lagosian way
Re: The Devil I Love by Goldieluks: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2012
born2fuck:

Lagosian way

Wetin u wan change? Your name or what? I don't get you.
Re: The Devil I Love by born2boink(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2012
Goldieluks:

Wetin u wan change? Your name or what? I don't get you.
Changing my name is impossible because I have won an ward of sexuality poster of year 2011 and I do not know what await me in future. by changing voice is what I meant, you are among my target list on nairaland so be careful
Re: The Devil I Love by Goldieluks: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2012
Target list? Why? undecided
Re: The Devil I Love by born2boink(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2012
Goldieluks:

Target list? Why? undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-854846.0.html

Check the links
Re: The Devil I Love by bekay911(f): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
Whistles moves like jagger.
Re: The Devil I Love by Goldieluks: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
born2fuck:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-854846.0.html

Check the links

In your imaginations.
Re: The Devil I Love by 2goodbobo(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
@poster, is not by force to write in good English. use broken English because your write up is very poor.
Re: The Devil I Love by born2boink(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2012
2goodbobo:

@poster, is not by force to write in good English. use broken English because your write up is very poor.
even if I write in pieces English, it will still poor in the eyes of the foolish people, why not upgrade the standard of your life and keep the crazy part of your life upgradedĀ 

2face english seems poor but I doubt if anyone is more precious and valuable like him on nairaland and stop speaking like , people like you even find it hard to define a noun andĀ  end up giraffing in school, A mo ru yin, we sabbi una,

and Sir lecturer, because your write up is very poor. this side you wrote not correct too
Re: The Devil I Love by born2boink(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2012
2goodbobo:

@poster, is not by force to write in good English. use broken English[b] because your write up is very poor[/b].
at you idiot, even if my sentence(s) seem poor and never make any correction if you cannot even make a complete sentence correct too, as bad as my sentence(s) is, I can spot wrong sentence(s) easily and if you are going to correct me, try make sure you correct me with[b] good write up sir [/b] grin
Re: The Devil I Love by Mynd44: 4:43am On Jan 28, 2012
I don't get the point of this thread

(1) (Reply)

Whats Responsible For This?????? / How Do I Cope With Her Father? / Can One Date A Naija Babe Without Sex.your Views Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.