Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? (5895 Views)

Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet / Patience Jonathan And Alhaji Bamanga Tukur The Main Architects Of PDP Misfortune / Who To Blame For Post Election Violence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by ismhab(m): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2012
Wexelion:

use high tension wire do janglova,hypocrite
who be hypocrite, ur father or ur mother.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by denony(m): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2012
nakedwire:

Oil and Gas.

Lol, u are on point. grin
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Koolking(m): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2012
ismhab:

Divided we stand, united we fall, i hate nigeria, to hell with nigeria.

Guy, the world is too big to continue to attach yourself to Nigeria. Why not move to another country and let Nigeria be. There is nothing wrong with Nigeria as a country, but her people mismanage her.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by ismhab(m): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2012
tuhott:

What's wrong with you, you must be one of those guys
yah, i'm one of them, by the grace of God we will have northern and southern nigeria soon.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2012
ismhab:

Ironsi and biafrans

For your information, the killing of Igbos in the North preceeds Ironsi and Biafra.

@ Poster.

1. I blame those who Amalgamated the un-amalgamatables.
2. Those who refuse to understand that all humans are born equal and are insisting on a conquest that deny others their freedom to live.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Wexelion(m): 11:45am On Jan 26, 2012
ismhab:

who be hypocrite, ur father or ur mother.
go ask your papa
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2012
Nigerians are to blame 4 d problem of Nigeria
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by tuhott(f): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2012
ismhab:

yah, i'm one of them, by the grace of God we will have northern and southern nigeria soon.

You just wait and see how God will soon bulala you and others. Silly people
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Koolking(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2012
nakedwire:

Oil and Gas.

Oil and gas and leadership have been the bane of Nigeria.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Basics007: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2012
Lord Luggard,the founding member of the cabal
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by ab1x: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
I will blame it on the Family institution. Charity they say begins at home. If a child is properly trained, he won't be corrupt.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by omoeso(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
But me I no gbadun this entity called Nigeria sha, Can't we just brake up for heaven's sake!
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by member479760: 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2012
The man that starts war and ran!
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by doggyall: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
the people that joined us together since 1944.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by success4(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
nakedall:

The man that starts war and ran!

LMAO! grin
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by LEXYLOV: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
First Azikwe and Ironsi, for injected ethnicity/tribalism sentiments in the mind of their people later inherited by Ojukwu who led to biafra war.

Secondly, OBJ first tenure as a head of state, he failed to implement his friend and boss murtala Mohammed vision for Nigeria road map which would have been favored Nigerian,s but instead introduced his own styles of government which brought corruption and political woes into the nation.

Next is, IBB self acclaimed evil genius. He overseen the the most corruptible government in Nigeria history, which introduced well known 419, widespread assassinations, political turmoil, rein of terror etc. simply the most horrible government so far.

Next is Sanni abacha, a little bit difference from his predecessor rein of terror government, absolute dictator, widespread assassinations, Corruptions, etc.

Next is Current GEJ. So far failed as a noble civilian administration, causing many national policy blunders, widespread corruptions, rein of terrorism and militancy, etc. But too early to conclude on him. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by austin2002: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2012
You guys are bunch of monkeys and Gorillas like the British who destroy the whole of Africa says.You got degrees and don't have clue what is going on around you guys. Read the the history of the Fulanis and Huasas and know that they don't belong to that land initially. Bunch of ignorants. And what happy to" udorji" that Obasanjo destroyed and use you guys  oil money to build his empire.If you got some common sense people like Obasanjo should have been lynched by now.Babangida should have been rotten in his grave by now.That's how educated people who wants freedom behave.Until you guys starts cutting the  heads of people like that,everything you guys saying and doing are all bullshit. By the way you cannot have civilize country whereby 90% are coward especially the Yorubas. Yorubas are the most useless pigs on the planet. You guys police force are ass whole,the change starts from you,if you see a police man taken bride on the road just form a group and bit him or to death nice time the next police man will be scare d to take bribe.That's how Europe who has been sucking Africa started
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
THE DEVIL AND YOU

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by LEXYLOV: 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
austin2002:

You guys are bunch of monkeys and Gorillas like the British who destroy the whole of Africa says.You got degrees and don't have clue what is going on around you guys. Read the the history of the Fulanis and Huasas and know that they don't belong to that land initially. Bunch of ignorants. And what happy to" udorji" that Obasanjo destroyed and use you guys  oil money to build his empire.If you got some common sense people like Obasanjo should have been lynched by now.Babangida should have been rotten in his grave by now.That's how educated people who wants freedom behave.Until you guys starts cutting the  heads of people like that,everything you guys saying and doing are all bullshit. By the way you cannot have civilize country whereby 90% are coward especially the Yorubas. Yorubas are the most useless pigs on the planet. You guys police force are Bottom whole,the change starts from you,if you see a police man taken bride on the road just form a group and bit him or to death nice time the next police man will be scare d to take bribe.That's how Europe who has been sucking Africa started
I wonder which apes give birth to you but whatever you sound like an alien from other planet. Get out of that PC and find your way back to your apes kingdom before that keyboard you are typing explode and destroy you completely. Baboon.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by executinal(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2012
[size=30pt]ALL THE NORTHERN LEADERS PAST AND PRESENT, THEY ARE ALL TERRORIST[/size]
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Ozegbe(m): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2012
@executinal murtala mohammed and buhari tried now, at least no much history of corruption. I think ibb and obj have 60% blame on their head
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by buzor(m): 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2012
first Zik for bringing us In same entity with d coward yeriba ppl and hausa fulani cattle rearers
second gowon for not implementatin aburi agreement
third awo for betrayin agreement
finally u and me
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
put the blame on your great forefathers and ancestors!

cool
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by john6006: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2012
Blame still goes to ur Legitimate right which is been abuse and your effort towards change which the 20th century have brought about.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by abusadiq24(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
followers NOT leaders i.e u n me
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by manmustwac(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
Everybody apart from me is to blame for Nigeria's misfortune.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by bgates: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2012
LEXYLOV:
[size=20pt]
I wonder which apes give birth to you but whatever you sound like an alien from other planet. Get out of that PC and find your way back to your apes kingdom before that keyboard you are typing explode and destroy you completely. Baboon.
[size=20pt]

I DON LAUGH LAUGH TIRE,  nairaland is truelly a place 2 ease off ur stress,  wow  guys get mouth  see yarn
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by GAR3TH(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2012
Everyone is to blame, if your are nigerian or have nigerian blood you are the reason why Nigeria has failed. You can blame the leaders but who elected them, agian and again. You see them steal billions but yet we do nothing, i am at fault and we are the problem. The only countries that progress are the ones who's citizen strive to make their country succeed. We know which of our leaders are corrupt but we just sit here doing nothing. Nigerians fear the government but we need a revolution to show the government that they should fear us the people. Its sad that the #occupy movement was shut down, we should have continued.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Vansnickers: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2012
southwark:

Ojukwuy for d killing of northerner elites,greediness. did he expect the nothern people to congratulate him for killing of their elites? and this very silly action has done more harm to this great country than good. Easterners re d most selfish people on earth,I m still wondering y they re accusing Nigerian govt of genocide but come to think of it,biafra or whatever killed thousands of Nigerian soldiers and they seems to be ignoring this fact.

Nnamdi azikiwe for being used by British to encourage both north and west to join east where the HQ of greediness,selfishness and tribalism is situated

The Northern elites for bringing nothing but poverty to their land and beyond. They ll all pay d price in due time.

Babangida regime -Falae,The introduction of SAP which lead to devaluation of our currency.

Jonathan nd his cabinet( 60% easteners) is headin towards being tagged as the worst regime,Nigerians have seen but we re still waiting
Where do you get your Facts? Behind a Chewing Gum wrapper perhaps, spreading Mindless fallacies.
@op
Corrupt Leaders, devil, You.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Vansnickers: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2012
southwark:

Ojukwuy for d killing of northerner elites,greediness. did he expect the nothern people to congratulate him for killing of their elites? and this very silly action has done more harm to this great country than good. Easterners re d most selfish people on earth,I m still wondering y they re accusing Nigerian govt of genocide but come to think of it,biafra or whatever killed thousands of Nigerian soldiers and they seems to be ignoring this fact.

Nnamdi azikiwe for being used by British to encourage both north and west to join east where the HQ of greediness,selfishness and tribalism is situated

The Northern elites for bringing nothing but poverty to their land and beyond. They ll all pay d price in due time.

Babangida regime -Falae,The introduction of SAP which lead to devaluation of our currency.

Jonathan nd his cabinet( 60% easteners) is headin towards being tagged as the worst regime,Nigerians have seen but we re still waiting
Where do you get your Facts? Behind a Chewing Gum wrapper perhaps, spreading fallacies.
@op
Corrupt Leaders, devil, You.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Dede1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
Nigeria’s misfortune should be blamed on any idio.t that fought Nigeria/Biafra war to keep Nigeria as one entity.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
Nzeogu for failing to kill Zik after killing Balewa,Akintola and Bello.He further promoted tribalism with his biased killing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Forces Ready For Any Crisis - Defence Min. Mohamed / IPMAN Cant Sell Petrol At N97 Per Litre / Say No To 'Women's Equality'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.