Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? (5894 Views)

Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet / Patience Jonathan And Alhaji Bamanga Tukur The Main Architects Of PDP Misfortune / Who To Blame For Post Election Violence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2012
[size=18pt]The sins of the Fathers Lives after their kids mehn! cool cool cool[/size]
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2012
El Guapo:

[size=18pt]The sins of the Fathers Lives after their kids mehn! cool cool cool[/size]

That accounts for the special attention given to them whenever the boko boys attack.Life is a biatch bro.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
[size=18pt]Keeping my Fingers crossed cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by eastOFwest(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2012
***BLACK MAN SYNDROME***

Please show me any country anywhere in this world that is populated and ruled by black people that is working? We spend our time fighting each other (Black man hates black man). We spend any money we have till it finishes then we borrow on top. We are obsessed with "enjoyment". We chase women like our life depends on it.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by deadie(m): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
Blame your Space Daddy, a.k.a God. I believe everything happens under his watch.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2012
eastOFwest:

***BLACK MAN SYNDROME***

Please show me any country anywhere in this world that is populated and ruled by black people that is working? We spend our time fighting each other (Black man hates black man). We spend any money we have till it finishes then we borrow on top. We are obsessed with "enjoyment". We chase women like our life depends on it.

Atleast black man doesnt chase his fellow men.
deadie:

Blame your Space Daddy, a.k.a God. I believe everything happens under his watch.

You do not need to insult God before you passed your useless comment.I guss you bloody atheisy thinks things have gone out of control before arriving at your judgement.Atheists still got a learn about life.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by r231(m): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Akiika: 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
The British colonial masters for the stupid amalgamation of the southern and Northern protectorate and for handing over to the least educated and least intelligent individual of the options we had.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by GboyegaD(m): 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
The British first for almagamating the Northern and Southern protectorate and then we Nigerians who should be able to coexist with one another but chose to be led by greed, ethnicity, corruption and religious bigotry.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2012
All of the above!
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by pcicero(m): 12:22am On Jan 27, 2012
I think it's time to stop apportioning blames and pick up our lives from this present moment.
For all their faults, the First Republic leaders were men of ideas and records of their parliamentary proceedings will readily attest to that. I will blame the January 15th Coupists for our woes. If they had allowed the politicians to resolve their differences politically.
That unnecessary intervention led to a counter-coup, civil war, prolonged military rules that bastardized all our institutions to the present undemocratic civilian rulers.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by jumobi1(m): 12:26am On Jan 27, 2012
Ahamadu Bello, Azikiwe, Awolowo, Balewa and those that sabotaged the Biafran war, Corruption would exist without tribalism but tribalism promotes corruption.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by GboyegaD(m): 12:29am On Jan 27, 2012
pcicero:

I think it's time to stop apportioning blames and pick up our lives from this present moment.
For all their faults, the First Republic leaders were men of ideas and records of their parliamentary proceedings will readily attest to that. I will blame the January 15th Coupists for our woes. If they had allowed the politicians to resolve their differences politically.
That unnecessary intervention led to a counter-coup, civil war, prolonged military rules that bastardized all our institutions to the present undemocratic civilian rulers.

Was it not the greed of this same 1st Republic leaders that brought about Military Intervention? I think we are greedy and too materialistic in nature.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by SailorXY: 1:13am On Jan 27, 2012
it's very obvious we are very far from a unit, just notice the tribal undecided istic comments even here
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by igbo2011(m): 1:40am On Jan 27, 2012
Neo colonialism by western nations. Political and economic imperialism. The leaders for conforming and not standing up to imperialism. The people for not dying in a revolution for a person who is not a puppet. We also need to buy our own products and invest the money n the economy.

African leaders should put money in an African bank to promote economic development.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by philip0906(m): 2:05am On Jan 27, 2012
Our Past leaders 4 showing us d way of corruption
The masses 4 towing and following after them like zombies. . .and then d entity called Nigeria,came crashing.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by aljharem(m): 2:31am On Jan 27, 2012
the ideeiots on this thread blaming an entire group of people must be reta.rds
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by SlurRemoved: 8:10am On Jan 27, 2012
I've never seen people so bad and tribalistic as the Igbos in the whole world. So much of cowardice and senseless sentiments no respect for the dead why mention Awolowo and not zik and ojukwu your real souce of down fall. Check historical account of the actions of this and their inaction then see that Igbo problems are really from the foundation while you all are busying yourself with what is not the problem. Igbos and hausas are the root cause of all the trouble in Nigeria take it all leave it but the only problem with british is the manner they manipulate the tribalistic two to the ruin of the this country. I blame the yoruba for allowing sentiments of national unity to overun their judgement of ownership right to their land and things within it such that Igbos will make business ,hausa will make business amounting to gains in million if not billions and will not be able to say this is what I plough back to the society that allow me to make this in the first place. Yet in Hasa and ibo lands our people will only leave in sabongari or be discriminated out of business and not given jobs in their onclaves. Look many thigs are wrong the chance we had was in the Idiagbon regime which we lost for ever by bringing IBB (CORRUPTION) into the fold. The game right now is a waiting game.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 27, 2012
deadie:

EARLY DEATH AWAITING ONE MODAFUCKER! angry angry angry
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by funshiba(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
IF YOU ASK ME, NA WHO I GO ASK? THE MATTER WEY HIN DEY FOR GROUND, HIN HEAVY FOR MY MOUTH, #IN OMAWUMI'S VOICE
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Vansnickers: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2012
deadie:

*with Saucekid voice*
I am sorry for you, i pity your Life.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
I only wish we'd get true federalism or go our separate ways sooner rather than later, even if it's just for some folks to find a new bogeyman Yoruba/Awolowo
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by SailorXY: 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2012
[/quote]I've never seen people so bad and tribalistic  as the Igbos in the whole world. So much of cowardice and senseless sentiments no respect for the dead why mention Awolowo and not zik and ojukwu your real souce of down fall. Check historical account of the actions of this and their inaction then see that Igbo problems are really from the foundation while you all are busying yourself with what is not the problem. Igbos and hausas are the root cause of all the trouble in Nigeria take it all leave it but the only problem with british is the manner they manipulate the tribalistic two to the ruin of the this country. I blame the yoruba for allowing sentiments of national unity to overun their judgement of ownership right to their land and things within it such that Igbos will make business ,hausa will make business amounting to gains in million if not billions and will not be able to say this is what I plough back to the society that allow me to make this in the first place. Yet in Hasa and ibo lands our people will only leave in sabongari or be discriminated out of business and not given jobs in their onclaves. Look many thigs are wrong the chance we had was in the Idiagbon regime which we lost for ever by bringing IBB (CORRUPTION) into the fold. The game right now is a waiting game.[quote]

SMH
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by Ozegbe(m): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2012
reading your comments so far, i can deductively say that we all have equal share of the blame. But most of our past rulers if not all, were either greedy or tribalistic
Re: Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Misfortune? by SlurRemoved: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2012
how can a yoruba man, of all people, accuse another tribe of being tribalistic , and cowardly , a yoruba man

Mr. Tribalist, the objectivity and truth is lost in your statements- as with the rest of them always tribalist and foolishly sentiment over nothing. Noise making and hot empty air rules their words.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of The Nigerian Presidential Air Fleet / Say No To 'Women's Equality' / Speechless!!! See Shocking Roads & Bridges Located In Ebonyi State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.