Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia (11995 Views)

Poll: Do You Agree With Tuface?

Yes: 36% (22 votes)
No: 63% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia / Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by otondo55: 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2012
How come you advertise Condom and never use it, since you didnt plan your life this way. Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by ojubi(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2012
Bro. TU BABA seriously if i were u i 'll seriously consider having a vasectomy since u re not good with a condom. That way u cant impregnate any woman again. The problem with having kids from many mothers 'll begin to seriously manifest itself when u pass on to the world beyond and your children will make a terrible show of who gets what in your numerous properties and wealth. So pls sir, visit a hospital, cut your vas- deference, so u can stop ejaculating sperm, but only serminal fluid during sex. That way no woman can trick you into putting her in a family way again.
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by Sagamite(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2012
otondo55:

How come you advertise Condom and never use it, since you didnt plan your life this way. Failing to plan is planning to fail.

He was advertising what?

Kai!

Why I no get this power na! The heads of the Marketing Director and the CEO of the condom company must roll.
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by 2tek: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2012
Joey82:

see what money can do in naija, 3 civilized women happy to share one man and are comfortable with it.

A typical naija woman considers d size of ur pocket nd societal class first b/4 any other thing(genuine love,qualification,religion,tribe etc).she go tell u say na love she wan chop? nd say her papa don show am enough love already.3 society nd 'enlightened' babes dat most likely started bleeping guys at age 12/13,never got pregnant for any man nd even wen they did were quick to abort it.Now 2face's boxer touches them nd they ar pregnant.if u no get money, u go dey pursue nd beg woman 2 bleep u, but husle make bastard money/come get swagger join nd d same babe go seduce,woo,bleep nd wan trap u wt pregnancy.
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by Sagamite(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
ojubi:

Bro. TU BABA seriously if i were u i 'll seriously consider having a vasectomy since u re not good with a condom. That way u cant impregnate any woman again.                   The problem with having kids from many mothers 'll begin to seriously manifest itself when u pass on to the world beyond and your children will make a terrible show of who gets what in your numerous properties and wealth.                   So pls sir, visit a hospital, cut your vas- deference, so u can stop ejecting Fluid, but only serminal fluid during sex. That way no woman can trick you into putting her in a family  way again.              

Have you ever heard of that innovative legal services product making superlative waves in courts called a WILL?
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by MissyB3(f): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
The problem with having kids from many mothers 'll begin to seriously manifest itself when u pass on to the world beyond and your children will make a terrible show of who gets what in your numerous properties and wealth.
You have been viewing too many Nollywood movies.
There are ways to prevent such show of shame; one of which is - making available a will.

BTW, why Tuface's use of condom or the lack of it is a problem - to even guys- is a wonder to me.

Have you ever heard of that innovative legal services product making superlative waves in courts called a WILL?
Don't you ever steal my thought again. angry
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
If 2face can't find his way to the chemist's to get condoms i doubt he can find his way to a lawyer's office to make a will. The dude is sure not a pro in intelligence. He should be very thankful for his looks and musical talent.
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by manga1980(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2012
From queensmith
^^ if you all talk too much he will kolumbi ur sister in a minute!

From Ch@nges
just as he has done to you

Please tell her! For some reason she seems to have a very big thing about Tuface that it's coming out of her text!
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by queensmith: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^ not neccesarily i was making a joke. . . . . . . . . . .seems men are not big on jokes here. . . . . im off!
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by Chnges(m): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2012
queensmith:

^^ not neccesarily i was making a joke. . . . . . . . . . .seems men are not big on jokes here. . . . . im off!
Chai, sowie babe, i knew u were joking but we'r nt happy d way dis our bros is toying with gurls that might be my future wife wink wink dnt worry i'll protect my sis jux as u've warned me_lol
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by Sagamite(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
Missy_B:

Don't you ever steal my thought again. angry

The shiny brain I have knows everything. tongue
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by Apawa(f): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2012
Am african man
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by oge4real(f): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
Gold circle condom is the answer.
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by youngdee168(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
2baba no bi ur fault, womanising and manising dey 4 idoma ppl blood, jst hope u wil b able to hold ur home.
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by queensmith: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
lol- there is also rumour of him disobeying her broda sha oo- so i will be careful if i were you.
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by beeke(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
quote from browze

"I didn't get this from my father. My father is not a womaniser. That I know. I have never caught my father with another woman. He is very faithful to my mother. I am also not a womanizer. Yes it happens that I have more women in my life. It is the price I have to pay for being a star. I didn't plan to have more than one woman in my life. I didn't plan my life to be the way it is now but no regrets. I love my kids. Right now, I have three women in my life who have five kids for me (and expecting a 6th one) and I sincerely don't know how I'm able to cope with three women. Fela had over two dozen wives but I'm not Fela. I can never be another Fela. I have three women but I'm saying a big NO to Fela's kind of polygamy. I don't even know what these women see me (Oh yeah, Tuface? lol). I used to look into the mirror sometimes and wonder it is that they see in me."

no be only Star very soon you go be Heineken, SMH Star ko, Guinness ni
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by baslone: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2012
Carry go Baba! No be God!!!
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by Chnges(m): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
queensmith:

lol- there is also rumour of him disobeying her broda sha oo- so i will be careful if i were you.
careful?? Only if he can impregnant his fellow man then i'll always make sure there's a contraceptive on my a$$ 4 protection while walking along the road__lol
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by queensmith: 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2012
loooool! jowka!- these are some serious implications unno! wink
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by dasparrow: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2012
I like his music but the day tuface catches HIV/AIDS which is no respecter of persons, that will be the day he will know what's up and all the people hailing him here will come back to say RIP like the hypocrites they are.

Irunmole:

Enjoying the fruits of your labour abi? Can't blame you my guy. The harder they come, the easier they fall. If those ladies spread their legs anyhow, poke away

Yes, he should poke away. It is no wonder that Africa is sadly the world's HIV/AIDS epicenter and headquaters due to people like yourself with sick, promiscuous mindsets and life styles. How am I not sure you are already a bag of STD yourself. The evil that men do lives after them.
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by anonymous6(f): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2012
I feel 2Face needs to stop talking about this period because no matter what nobody will believe him to a extent; it's either people think he is a womanizer, a i-diot , he lack morals, doesn't understand the importance of a condom, or feel he is practicing his form of POLYGAMY. Whatever it is, it's his problem, he is a good singer but "he made his bed now he must lie in it". He needs to accept the consequences of his actions and just start living his life because talking to the media to change public perception in Nigeria of him in his personal life is like trying to talk to a rock. I think he needs to start talking about his career now.
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by billyG(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2012
Let someone teach him how 2 use a rubber,he can"t be poking any bush meat he came across in this std infested jungle,yu are the only one of yur kind 4rm ma area we wana see u arnd 4 a longtime. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by billyG(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2012
Let someone teach him how 2 use a rubber,He can't be poking any Bushmeats dat comes his way in this std infested jungle,he is the only one of hiskind frm ma area we do wanna loose u 4 a longtime,6Baba put yur WEAPON AWAY pls embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by ibrobell(m): 4:10am On Jan 27, 2012
In his song 'these girls are very deadly but b4 i say so i check am nobody rape me i love them'. Unknown to him, the girls intentionally got pregnant for him.
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by stephen121(f): 7:38am On Jan 27, 2012
having children out of wedlock is a sin,  may God help you in future,  to feed a household of babies
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by Tosinville(m): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2012
^^Shitt happens, we're just an ordinary human thats why we aint perfect, bro.
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by FEMARY1: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2012
I dont know why some people are bitter.This guy is enjoying his life.Everybody has one problem or imperfect situation or the other.How you handle it matters.See him playing with his kids in that pix.So whats the problem.Omo Tubaba I like you jare.enjoy hehhehhe grin grin grin

Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by FEMARY1: 9:55am On Jan 27, 2012
stephen121:

having children out of wedlock is a sin,  may God help you in future,  to feed a household of babies
Where is that written in the bible?Who is a saint?
27naira:

But on a serious note, this guy was honest and decent enough not to kick his baby mamas out of his life.
Thats what a real man do. take responsibility of his irresponsibilities.

Maybe, he could have played safe but he didnt. I fault him for that. However, his baby mama's ain't complaining. So pluiz, soak up your griefs and save the superstar some air to breath. Haba?

There are lots of wretched folks that have more than one baby mama's so he ain't the first. Afterall, what business of yours is it?  angry

The only reason you tryna play safe is to avoid having a kid who you can't feed. So, back it off and get a life.

Ndi asiri!  angry angry
Thanks jare.

Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by Tosinville(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2012
^^Sure, out of wedlock or not, if you conceive 50kids & you're capable to take care of 'em all, there's no crime in that.

Even in the bible, God didn't go against solomon wishes by having 700 wives & 300 concubines, but he only end up getting mad at him cos its the same women that led him to the wrong path. So Tuface just need to be careful tho about this numerous women.
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by miccodb(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2012
paradigm shift. there is always another option!!! always i say!!! he chose his path!!!
Re: I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia by StarFlux: 11:35am On Jan 27, 2012
I dey laff ooo. "this is the price i have to pay for being a star". abeg, go act like u no enjoy the whole thing, no be true? tuface, you dissapoint me this time. na star you are - among women grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa / An Interview With Blackface / Christiano Ronaldo's Sexy Girlfriend, Irina Shayk, Stuns In New Swimwear Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.