Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79651 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Kaboom1: 12:57am On Feb 28, 2012
Happy Birthday Dear, Godbless.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Emeka72(m): 2:17am On Feb 28, 2012
Perx, how are you, the LORD is your strength.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2012
Chai my perx bebe please don't vex for me o,I've been kinda busy,hope you are doing better today?I'm really happy for your life,the lord is your strength and you'll be out soon,shebi i told you we'd dance ,just tell me when you are ready and I'll be there with my dancing shoes,btw happy belated birthday to you,wish you many more blissful years ahead,much love.

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by blank(f): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2012
Happy Birthday. Seems like you had some fun.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 9:54am On Feb 28, 2012
blank:

Happy Birthday. Seems like you had some fun.

I know you have a big heart and mean well- but that kind of came-out all wrong.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by blank(f): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2012
Sorry o.

I really mean that you should have a Happy Birthday, Perx.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2012
blank:

Sorry o.

grin grin grin that 'O' just cracked me up.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2012
blank:

Sorry o.

Joker, see d way u screamed "O" grin grin

Don't worry he doesn't bite.

@cocoalario

Local gal see d pressie u buy yellow mango,na bday not introduction na. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Joker, see d way u screamed "O" grin grin

Don't worry he doesn't bite.

@cocoalario

Local gal see d pressie u buy yellow mango,na bday not introduction na. grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL, I think it is kind-of well, eh cute?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2012
Hahaha paddy me you no know say she needs fruit and a cute teddy bear to hug and i know she likes indomie so its a perfect pressie.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by debosky(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2012
Hi Perx, just dropping a word of encouragement - never give up and never stop believing.

God will surely heal you completely and you will walk unaided on your own two feet to testify of the Goodness of the Lord.

It is well with you and I will continually keep you in my prayers.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by biolabee(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2012
im happy for you perx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 4:51am On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Birthday Perx.
It is well dearie!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 6:49am On Feb 29, 2012
^Nice to see your post, I was beginning to wonder where you went.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 12:47pm On Feb 29, 2012
Hey, Tunji momee (as in my saying "my man" in a yopee way"---smile grin).
Nna I have been all around the world and some parts of nairaland catching my sweet fun,
Been a bit busy though but I make effort to catch up with our sister Perx outside of here so chill okay.
Saw your sweet post on the 10-years still fresh Moslem man thread and wanted to compliment you but had no time then.
Good to know that you are a goodly goodly moslem brother, take care.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 1:58pm On Feb 29, 2012
^So na only tunji deserve shout out abi? I dey my lane na make we dey jollof dey go *frowning*
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 3:40pm On Feb 29, 2012
@perx, hope you are healing fast?God is your strenght!

In the meantime, what is the situation now,updates?have you confirmed the 340,000.00NGN tehn paid into your account last week?

God bless. Please keep us updated.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 8:38pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ivynwa:

Hey, Tunji momee (as in my saying "my man" in a yopee way"---smile grin).
Nna I have been all around the world and some parts of nairaland catching my sweet fun,
Been a bit busy though but I make effort to catch up with our sister Perx outside of here so chill okay.
Saw your sweet post on the 10-years still fresh Moslem man thread and wanted to compliment you but had no time then.
Good to know that you are a goodly goodly moslem brother, take care.

In fact ehn, I am looking for opportunity to leave Nairaland for like 1 month. I doubt that will happen anytime soon though.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 8:42pm On Feb 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^So na only tunji deserve shout out abi? I dey my lane na make we dey jollof dey go *frowning*

You know you are appreciated now. So, how are you doing?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 3:38am On Mar 01, 2012
Id nwa Kedukwanu? Kilonshere?
Kisses to you!
Go chat you up soon enough. Take care girlie.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Emeka72(m): 6:47am On Mar 01, 2012
@perx, The LORD will strengthen nd uplift you.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Koolking(m): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2012
joy cometh in the morning. There is light at the end of the tunnel

Perx God loves you and love all of us.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2012
bump!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2012
narf!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by somebody(f): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2012
Hello, I would like to make a donation. How much more is needed? Thanks.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2012
somebody:

Hello, I would like to make a donation. How much more is needed? Thanks.

I can imagine that the amount for Perx's recovery after the first Surgery will still knock on the door of 1 million if it won't exceed that, so any amount you can afford to give from your gracious heart would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2012
^Where are you getting your figures from Both surgeries cost less than a million naira.

@Somebody,the account details would be sent to you shortly.She would still need a couple of hundreds of naira's however,any amount donated would be highly appreciated and make a huge difference.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2012
ifyalways:

^Where are you getting your figures from Both surgeries cost less than a million naira.

@Somebody,the account details would be sent to you shortly.She would still need a couple of hundreds of naira's however,any amount donated would be highly appreciated and make a huge difference.

Ify, you don't have to take anything I say about Perx or anything else as an attempt to give a definitive impeccable answer, order or command. I said I imagine not that I have confirmed. I stick with my imagination though.

Abeg Perx or Ceasyc help us with figures before we start arguing on this one again. Ify, biko go slow on my case. grin
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2012
LOL @ your case.funny you.

I responded because we can't afford to work with loose conjectures and imaginations.A simple silence when not sure won't hurt.The costs of both surgeries as provided by Perx and on this thread,few pages back is less than N800,000.00 NGN(Eight hundred thousand naira only)

Her family raised 1000pounds,Nld have so far paid in NGN340,OOO.OO into her account .More to be paid in asap and in bulk.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2012
ifyalways:

LOL @ your case.funny you.

I responded because we can't afford to work with loose conjectures and imaginations.A simple silence when not sure won't hurt.The costs of both surgeries as provided by Perx and on this thread,few pages back is less than N800,000.00 NGN(Eight hundred thousand naira only)

Her family raised 1000pounds,Nld have so far paid in NGN340,OOO.OO into her account .More to be paid in asap and in bulk.

Eeeeeerm Madam, you know that apart from surgery, she will buy drugs, pay for bed space, do physiotherapy and little-little things like that. I might not have an exact figure but my estimate is not out of madness O.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2012
I am forced to ask you again,do you know something that Nlders and Tehn don't know about this surgery?

Did you Perx's own estimated cost of the whole surgery?and yes,Oga bed space etal where all included in the quotation!

For now,we have 800k and thats what we are working with until Perx/doctors comes up with new/unforseen quotes.

Good day Mac.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by biolabee(m): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2012
i think he's just saying that there are some miscellaneous costs which are unforeseen now,

We can still add more to the plow

Weare still on the same team

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.