Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79772 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2012
Nice one,Onye army.

@Naijalodge,sorry for my late response though the co-ordinator already replied you.The family wants a quiet funeral and for some very private reasons,gave nld 3 slots.We already got 3 people.Thank you for volunteering.

@All,Tehn 3 representatives are already in Benin,2 of us actually came from different states and been here since last night.We would be reporting the funeral real time/live as much as its possible by Gods grace.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2012
We just left UBTH morgue. Our dear perx is gone for real!!!

I can't believe this. We are on our way to the funeral ground.the family changed the venue this morning
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2012
Well done Ify

RIP Perx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2012
The Funeral

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by jaybee3(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2012
x
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by agiboma(f): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2012
cry cry cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2012
BYE PERX

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2012
Awwwwww, awwwww is that in her graduation or matriculation gown?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2012
How old was she? Can we have a clearer pic of her face ?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2012
NO Jenny,there are no clearer pictures of her.as i type,she is been covered with sand.

The family brought a pastor to pray and afterwards,strangers and all female were sent away for the traditional stuff.

Goodbye Perx.

Vanitu!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2012
Damn! Damn! Damn! cry cry cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2012
Tears, tears!
Hugs to you. May God give you peace sweetheart. Amen!
Hope this is the last time i will cry over your death.

Thanks r123 for the stuff you forwarded.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2012
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by agiboma(f): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2012
cry cry cry ohhh g-d rest in peace sweet one so sad right now, i thought i was over it but im not cry cry cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2012
Hmmm,at the end its all vanity,PERX oh PERX.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2012
Awwww she was such a beauty. Look at Those eyes.

Ekwensu oga diri gi na nma cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2012
Eziokwu!
Had to find a way to take that picture for you.

We are heading back to the city ie their home to see the parents and give them the balance.The parents did not come to the burial ground because its forbidden for parents to see their kids corpse.

Vanity!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2012
ifyalways:

Eziokwu!
Had to find a way to take that picture for you.

We are heading back to the city ie their home to see the parents and give them the balance.The parents did not come to the burial ground because its forbidden for parents to see their kids corpse.

Vanity!

@bolded, No. It's just transient and ephemeral. Good bye Princess, you really are a Princess.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2012
Thanks for pic ify. Highly appreciated. That girl was so beautiful, awwwwww and then the terrible ailment befell her. My parents always prayed the same prayer of. . . "we will not use our hands to bury our kids". Just see the way this young woman's life just went like that. Watched television peacefully and not being able to work properly afterwards. Just like that. Aburu na o nmadu me're gi ife'a perx, chukwu nna ge me n'ke oji buru chi na ndu fa

Ify, Afa ole ko Di ?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2012
Cheii asa nwa. Awwww Asa nwaaaaaaaa, hmmmmmmmm cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by mukina2: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2012
From Him we came to Him we shall return. Adieu Princess  cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2012
So sad. sad

Goodbye Perx.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by nairafan: 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2012
RIP Perx.    To Tehn crew thank you very much.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by pslm23(f): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2012
SOMEWHERE

Somewhere beyond the sunsets end
The skies are bright and fair
No shadows dim, no darkness falls
The land is peaceful there

Someone with the power to heal
To guide and understand
Is waiting there to claim our fears
And take us by the hand

So when a dear one heeds the call
Our hearts should be at rest
For there beyond the rainbow end
A loving God knows best

RIP Princess,
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by armyofone(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2012
life, i haven't cried in a long time cry cry cry. this issue touched me so bad.
that song refused to leave my head and it bleed me.
a yound lady with dreams just like me gone forever.
i just see the vain in everything in this life.

Rest in Peace Perx. You touched me & i'm sure you touched many.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2012
Yellow mango sad sad sad sad sad cry

Bye sweerie!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2012
Waiting to see the parents.Seems Perx was the only girl,she have like 6 brothers,all handsome.

We just about to leave now.Handed over the rest of the donations to the family after total expensis was deducted.
Chelseabmw is with us now.

We gave the kid brother,in the presence of the whole family an envelope of NGN 60,000.00(Sixty thousand naira) while the eldest brother on behalf of the mom got an envelope of NGN 70,000.00(seventy thousand naira)
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2012
We thankGod for yet another day.For keeping us to see yet another day.its really painful to see perx go that way.We pray that she rest in peace IJN.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ifyalways(f): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2012
The coffin was not opened throughout the funeral,guess its the tradition.

Princess is gone,no more pains.The sight of her daughter crying gave me shivers.It is well with her.

@Jenny,according to the information i have here,she was 33 years old.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2012
We have ify,freecocoa and ur humble boy chelseabmw having a good time in Benin.They are enjoying the weather and the environment here I swear .They are happy to be here in benin grin. They are happy.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2012
She has a daughter ify? awwwwwwwwwwww cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) / The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.