Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (80596 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2012
^Interesting shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2012
Uncle r231
 U did not even wish me journey mercy? Haba am surprised oooo. . . U r only wishing the ladies abi? No wahala. . . God dey sha. . . . because say I nor get tiny voice
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2012
^^^Mr Chelsea how i go forget you eh

na your town you dey now

plus you know say me and you dey meet for BB country club grin grin grin grin

oya abeg no vex journey mercies for you too

God Bless plentifully

I don sign and seal my sister for you (ID)

na just to but stamp and post am to you remain grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2012
r231:

^^^Mr Chelsea how i go forget you eh

na your town you dey now

plus you know say me and you dey meet for BB country club grin grin grin grin

oya abeg no vex journey mercies for you too

God Bless plentifully

I don sign and seal my sister for you (ID)

na just to but stamp and post am to you remain grin grin grin grin grin

Ki le mean? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Emi o lo edo lori anyborri o grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2012
^^^^we go move am come Lagos grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2012
Uncle r231
Ok sir. . .thank u for putting full and final stamp to our r/ship. . . I will never disgrace our family.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2012
Idowu baby
Hope you have seen that uncle R231 has approved our relationship and he is happy with us.baby I am sorry I cheated on you and I want u to find a good space in ur heart to forgive me.freecocoa is jealous abt our relationship that's why she was following me at the burial ground.I promise to be of good behaviour henceforth.I love you baby and I am ready to prove. Love for you.I just came back from church now.Hope you are good?

But can you do me a favour? Can you translate what you wrote to uncle R231? Pls . . . Cos am confused
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2012
chelseabmw: Idowu baby
Hope you have seen that uncle R231 has approved our relationship and he is happy with us.baby I am sorry I cheated on you and I want u to find a good space in ur heart to forgive me.freecocoa is jealous abt our relationship that's why she was following me at the burial ground.I promise to be of good behaviour henceforth.I love you baby and I am ready to prove. Love for you.I just came back from church now.Hope you are good?

But can you do me a favour? Can you translate what you wrote to uncle R231? Pls . . . Cos am confused

Out of all u listed above,na the bolded concern me o.

I told R231 i no fit waka go Eboyin go meet anyborri. tongue tongue
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2012
U dey form for me. . Mcteew
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2012
chelseabmw: U dey form for me. . Mcteew

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Shift>>>>>>

D benin gal don tire u ni? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 3:45am On Mar 12, 2012
This chelsea na clown walai.cheesy
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

igbo girl,how far?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2012
Hmmmmm
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2012
chelseabmw: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

igbo girl,how far?
Esan boy i dey fine,where you dey since? *whispering*Your wife dey here o so tread carefully.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: Esan boy i dey fine,where you dey since? *whispering*Your wife dey here o so tread carefully.
Wife? Shepe dey ur blood ni? undecided
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wife? Shepe dey ur blood ni? undecided
You be winch?I whispered that,smiley thought na I do things una dey do.tongue
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: You be winch?I whispered that,smiley thought na I do things una dey do.tongue
I do? shocked na ur pastor join us?

Abegiiiiii
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I do? shocked na ur pastor join us?

Abegiiiiii
okay my bad but una don nyash na.tongue
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: okay my bad but una don nyash na.tongue
Emmh..... no comments!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Emmh..... no comments!
cheesy,I overstand tongue.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: cheesy,I overstand tongue.

Berra! Water dey weigh my mouth levels.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2012
^I see.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2012
I dont even know what to say !
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Iaz93: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2012
*Tears* ..i've been seeing perx perx, so i decided to search, so sad.... Wasnt on nairaland then. I know her soul is resting in peace
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2012
^Wipe those tears, our sister is in a better place.

Yellow mango, we miss you o, sleep on friend.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Iaz93: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2012
freecocoa: ^Wipe those tears, our sister is in a better place.

Yellow mango, we miss you o, sleep on friend.

yeah...definitely
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 19, 2013
I didn't know of this lady till Mukina made mention of her on the million mile thread
This is heartbreaking
Life is so temporary
But I am so in awe of you nairalanders
Wow!
May her soul RIP
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by sweetcocoa(f): 2:26am On Jan 19, 2013
^Aww you missed, she was just so wonderful and inspiring not to talk of how beautiful she was.

I know I do miss seeing her and the lovely songs she gives us, its all good cos God knows best.

Indeed you are right, Nlanders are great people.

Hi yellow mango sisi, I'm sure you look fresher now, say hi to Oluwa for me, Badosky still dey craze o, make you and baba find cure for her abeg.grin grin grin

We miss you princess.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32am On Feb 25, 2013
Happy birthday my yellow mango! Miss u doll! sad cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 25, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 12:55am On Feb 25, 2013
Rest in Peace....

1 Like

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Gboliwe: 4:52am On Feb 25, 2013
I still cannot get you out of my head.
No physical meeting, no personal words ever to me, yet your death still make me cry. Your sudden demise left an ache nothing, nobody has been able to heal. The entirety of your life and times the very brief one I could observe, is a lesson for me and I thank God for making me cross paths with a luminous soul as you.
Rest in perfect peace, Princess

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) / The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House / Can Anybody Tell Me The Cuntry That Using This Code +277

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.