Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help (2203 Views)

My Wife Once Asked...(Adult Only) / My Ex Named Her Child After Me / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by Acidosis(m): 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
There is this couple so much in love with each other, sometimes we see the husband helping her lady with her handbag and some other funny bt romantic play.
They were both godly and prayerful, at a point on 2 different occasions the man had a dream more like a vision and in the dream, he saw his wife holding a little girl, both standing. So he confronted her but she said nothing. All this while the lady was pregnant, and @ the time of delivery the new born baby boy died.
She cried and after much consolation, a man of God came over to pray and he saw the same vision about her and a little girl, so she was forced to say the truth, surprisingly she went inside the room only to present a picture showing a 6yr old girl she had with a man when she was 18yrs.
Now this man is confused. . he hasn't eaten anything since 2days now. .thinking alone in his house cos the lady was told to pack her belongings .

Now guys, uncles and fathers, if this man happens to be you, what would you do ? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by Arkhin(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
Send her packing because she deliberately witheld that vital info. She's living a lie!
Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2012
would ask her to tell me exactly why she decided to lie about such a big deal, throughout all our dating marriage time together. the answer to that question and her demeanor, will be what i will use to either divorce her or take this 6yr old as ours.
Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by Acidosis(m): 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
Thank you very much sir s
Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by Chnges(m): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2012
If i were to be the husband, the last thing i'll do is to send her packing. Thats absurd! Ahhh_even if she was pregnant for a guy when she was 18, that doesn't justify the fact that she's worth nothing!! That man has done the wrong thing in my own view o. Is he trying 2 tell me that he didn't play some games while a youth?? He could have calmly address the woman, show her love & care. I dnt think God revealed that to him 4 him to send her out of d house_i'm disappointed in the man!
Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^
A) the obvious DECEIT towards a man who she claims to love, "could" be a reason to divorce someone (it all depends on the height/reason for the deceit. just accepting ANY LIES she throws at you, simply because you are married, is not only WRONG but also INSANE.
B) God has nothing to do with the issue at hand, and if you'd ever read your bible RIGHT, you would know that ( i doubt the good book says that ANY LIE is good). some women are THE DEVIL'S REINCARNATION, and thinking the way you do will simply have you become a disciple of Lucifer, LOL!!!
Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by kokoye(m): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
perfect grounds for divorce (not saying he should do it)

if you can keep that big a secret . . .who know what else she is sitting on?
Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by claremont(m): 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2012
The couple were enjoying a perfect marital bliss before "god/gods" decided to reveal the wife's past to the husband, now they are about to divorce purely on the basis of this so-called "revelation". I think it's right for us to conclude that the deity that has caused this separation is definitely wicked.

If I were the husband, I will send her packing not because she had a child prior to our marriage, but because she deliberately withheld this information from me. A straight away divorce is non-negotiable.
Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by ronkebp(f): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2012
See, this is what i don't understand, why would someone keep that type of secret in a marraige?? I know and i have heard so many women doing this, and it is just SO WRONG!!!!!!!!.

NOT TRYING TO JUDGE ANYBODY, BUT ONE HAS TO SAY THE TRUTH,, i don't know what to say, but would ask the hubby to calm down.
Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by Chnges(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

^^
A) the obvious DECEIT towards a man who she claims to love, "could" be a reason to divorce someone (it all depends on the height/reason for the deceit. just accepting ANY LIES she throws at you, simply because you are married, is not only WRONG but also INSANE.
B) God has nothing to do with the issue at hand, and if you'd ever read your bible RIGHT, you would know that ( i doubt the good book says that ANY LIE is good). some women are THE DEVIL'S REINCARNATION, and thinking the way you do will simply have you become a disciple of Lucifer, LOL!!!
that's ur own opinion_Sorry, i still insist on my previous post
Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by Mynd44: 4:16am On Jan 28, 2012
That lie is too big to just overlook like that. It will take a special kinda guy to forgive her
Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by deniyor: 4:52am On Jan 28, 2012
A lie like that is a deal breaker
Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by Mynd44: 5:51am On Jan 28, 2012
A big deal breaker
Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by tampa1871: 5:23am On Jan 29, 2012
claremont:

[b]The couple were enjoying a perfect marital bliss before "god/gods" decided to reveal the wife's past to the husband, now they are about to divorce purely on the basis of this so-called "revelation". I think it's right for us to conclude that the deity that has caused this separation is definitely wicked.

Your falacy is wrong, this woman confessed to having a 6yr old child, she even brought out a picture to prove this, will you prefer to live in the darkness than in the light?, God only sheds light on what has been hidden for this man.
Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by Arkhin(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2012
Send the MOFO packing! That's the summary.
Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by LongOne1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2012
perfect grounds for divorce (not saying he should do it)

if you can keep that big a secret . . .who know what else she is sitting on?

I thought biblically, the only ground for divorce was infidelity?

Putting myself in his shoes, I would give myself time to think about it, after discussing with her to see if I can rebuild the trust.
Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by kleenmum(f): 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2012
A woman that will keep such from a man is terrible,common we are talking about life here...we?e all made mistakes in life but that is not enuff reason to keep it a secret from a man u claim to love only God knows what else she is keeping as a secret ha some women try sha their is no xcuse u can give even if u have heard d man brag dt he can't b with someone who has had a child. I can relate with this so much cos I also had a child b4 my marriage nd my hubby knew about it d thot of hiding never even came to my mind,God help us all
I think d man shd try even tho it isn't easy to forgive her but he might just b away from her for a while to clear his head.
Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by Apawa(f): 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2012
A mistake of the past is worth forgiving. Accept them both as our loving father in heaven did. Let her open n no more secrets btw u two.
Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by Captain001(m): 8:24am On Oct 31, 2015
There's nothing else you can do except to forgive. You are married already and divorce is not an option. That's why you need to seek and find God before getting married. God is still very much in the business of matchmaking.
Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by defendedvictim(m): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2015
Apawa:
A mistake of the past is worth forgiving. Accept them both as our loving father in heaven did. Let her open n no more secrets btw u two.
easier said than done. I am not a fan of divorce sha. Some secrets are not worth keeping. It will take a whole lot of goodwill for the man to take her in. The lady messed up big time
Re: Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help by nicerod(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2015
Just carry hammer&chisel to break her head

(1) (Reply)

What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! / For The Christian Singles Still Searching (CSSS). Part 1 / how to know if she's cheating on you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.