Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,495 members, 7,861,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Help ! How Do I Tell Her After 4 Years Of Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help ! How Do I Tell Her After 4 Years Of Relationship (753 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help ! How Do I Tell Her After 4 Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2012
Dear nairalanders, I have been in an unholy relationship( you knw what i mean) with a girl for like four years now and it happens that i have given my life to christ , to serve him in spirit and in truth. I spoke to her abt my decisin to turn a new leave, she understood my points nd said dat she is ok wid it as long as it wont break our relationship. We then decided to keep d relationship witout having d unholy tins happenin again but dis decisin hasnt changed anytin, d unholy tins stil occur, So i have made up my mind to call it a quit, So plz how do i tell her so dat she wont feel bad because she has once threatnd to SHOOT me if i break d relationship, HELP
Re: Help ! How Do I Tell Her After 4 Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2012
undecided angry
Re: Help ! How Do I Tell Her After 4 Years Of Relationship by Mikael4(m): 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
How about you shoot yourself first before she does? cheesy
Re: Help ! How Do I Tell Her After 4 Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
@OP
unless she r[b]a[/b]pes you, YOU are part of the problem, and it is simply a question of you not having the emotional/physical strength to say NO S[b]E[/b]X.
Re: Help ! How Do I Tell Her After 4 Years Of Relationship by ADEBYTE: 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
How old r u if I may ask?follow what the bible say as a christian. Marry her so that those unholy things b4 man bcomes holy before God
Re: Help ! How Do I Tell Her After 4 Years Of Relationship by Mynd44: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2012
~Mikael~:

How about you shoot yourself first before she does? cheesy
DIES!!!!!!
Re: Help ! How Do I Tell Her After 4 Years Of Relationship by slimyem: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

190"s Message / She Is Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do / Before We Begin!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.