Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? (14483 Views)

Re: A Brief History Of Ile Ife; Don't Rewrite Our History / This Is Why I Love White People. / Abacha's Regime Was One Of The Best Performing Governments In Our History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by buzugee(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2012
as per scipio africanus, see prior to euro invasion. people did not name land masses like continents. people just named the part of the land they lived at. that part of north africa was ruled by hannibal. the land was called afuraka. well when leo scipio conquered it, he named himself after the land he conquered. only he put his own roman twist to it and called it africanus. its roman tradition to name lands you have conquered after yourself. well further down the line during euro-global domination, they, as they always arrogantly do, decided that ok this roman guy named africanus conquered the land on the north of the land mass, so lets name the whole continent after the roman. lets call it africa.
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by emofine2(f): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2012
E-Engineer:

@emofine, i was actually praising u for ur wonderful writeup. my post helps to buttress most points made on this thread and i neva talked about Jesus. are u the other emofine[ the old one] or are u the new one with a different letter 'o' in ur name.

Oh ok, my bad. None of the emofine's are "old", they're young grin - just kidding. Yes I was formally emofine with the n[i]a[/i]k[i]e[/i]d o. I remember talking to you before about a similar subject I believe.
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by EEngineer1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2012
and does any of the emofine's happen to be indian? or are they pure nigerian
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by emofine2(f): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2012
Lol why would you think that? grin They're purely Nigerian.
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by EEngineer1(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2012
my mistake there, i am also an emo-engineer, dont bother to ask embarassed embarassed [ am serious o], have a wonderful sunday wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by igbo2011(m): 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2012
buzugee:

a few corrections i feel i have to make
1.africa is not latin. africa is actually the name of a roman general called scipio africanus. he named the continent after himself. its a biblical prophesy psalms 49 vs 11

2 'Jesus' was not an arab man. he was a black man. in those days, that region of the world was part of africa and occupied by black people but the roman empire had started to take over the world so that the romans put their own puppet govt (king herod a roman edomite)) to rule over the black people (called israelites from the tribes of benjamin, judah and levi). in 70AD the romans finally decided to take control f that region and they slaughtered lots of black people while about 1 million fled on foot to west and south africa. these parts of africa were empty then. and from the 3 tribes fleeing to west africa erupted a new set of communities called the igbos, yorubas, ashantis, fantis, ga, lemba etc etc. Here is a description of jesus. Wooly hair and skin that is the color of brass as if it had been burnt in a furnace (this is the color of wesley snipes) (Rev 1 vs 14-15). the romans killed him because of this. even though prophesy was been fuilfilled, this may have been the first recorded case of racially motivated murder. A SELF RIGHTEOUS BLACK MAN PARADING AROUND CALLING HIMSELF THE MESSIAH DIDNT SIT TOO WELL WITH THE ROMAN AUTHORITIES.

3. There is nothing you can do about the inferiority complex of the black man and the superiority complex of the white man. this is all prophesy playing out. the world will never find peace until the white man has been subdued when Yahawashi returns. The lord has said that the white man will inherit the fatness of the land by using his sword (weapons). The lord has also said that he is a very proud man (obadiah 1 vs 3) (edom is the biblical word for white people). The lord also said that when the white man finally takes control of the world, he will replace the true image of 'Jesus' with his own image (job 9 vs 24). the reasoning behind this is that if i can get the other races to worship me, then i will rule forever. The lord also said that he will put us in darkness about who we really are and put us at the mercy of the white man (thats why alot of us think we are igbos, yorubas, calabar, ashanti etc etc ), all these classifications are after the fact. Anyway to cut long story short, we are living out prophesy and its all due to not obeying the lords laws statutes and commandments. but eventually all will be restored, the white man will be subdued and all his weaponry destroyed and he will become the slave. (BOOK OF OBADIAH) (REV 13 VS 10)
Have you seen Zeitgeist before? It has a part about religion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTMV-uBYkWo

There were many historians around the time of Jesus and none of them besides Joesephus talked about Jesus. What do you think about that? Watch that video to understand more.
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by Rossikk(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2012
buzugee said

a few corrections i feel i have to make
1.africa is not latin. africa is actually the name of a roman general called scipio africanus. he named the continent after himself. its a biblical prophesy psalms 49 vs 11

2 'Jesus' was not an arab man. he was a black man. in those days, that region of the world was part of africa and occupied by black people but the roman empire had started to take over the world so that the romans put their own puppet govt (king herod a roman edomite)) to rule over the black people (called israelites from the tribes of benjamin, judah and levi). in 70AD the romans finally decided to take control f that region and they slaughtered lots of black people while about 1 million fled on foot to west and south africa. these parts of africa were empty then. and from the 3 tribes fleeing to west africa erupted a new set of communities called the igbos, yorubas, ashantis, fantis, ga, lemba etc etc. Here is a description of jesus. Wooly hair and skin that is the color of brass as if it had been burnt in a furnace (this is the color of wesley snipes) (Rev 1 vs 14-15). the romans killed him because of this. even though prophesy was been fuilfilled, this may have been the first recorded case of racially motivated murder. A SELF RIGHTEOUS BLACK MAN PARADING AROUND CALLING HIMSELF THE MESSIAH DIDNT SIT TOO WELL WITH THE ROMAN AUTHORITIES.

3. There is nothing you can do about the inferiority complex of the black man and the superiority complex of the white man. this is all prophesy playing out. the world will never find peace until the white man has been subdued when Yahawashi returns. The lord has said that the white man will inherit the fatness of the land by using his sword (weapons). The lord has also said that he is a very proud man (obadiah 1 vs 3) (edom is the biblical word for white people). The lord also said that when the white man finally takes control of the world, he will replace the true image of 'Jesus' with his own image (job 9 vs 24). the reasoning behind this is that if i can get the other races to worship me, then i will rule forever. The lord also said that he will put us in darkness about who we really are and put us at the mercy of the white man (thats why alot of us think we are igbos, yorubas, calabar, ashanti etc etc ), all these classifications are after the fact. Anyway to cut long story short, we are living out prophesy and its all due to not obeying the lords laws statutes and commandments. but eventually all will be restored, the white man will be subdued and all his weaponry destroyed and he will become the slave. (BOOK OF OBADIAH) (REV 13 VS 10)

buzugee thanks for this exploration. cool cool
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by mensdept: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2012
@ Poster

Yes, I always wonder why Christians, particularly Caths and Angls had the whitest pictures of Jesus in their churches and booklets, even on their native attires. Dayum
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by cap28: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2012
bro thanks for putting this post up, as you know i always read your posts because you are very knowledgeable and i respect your views a lot.

After watching several videos on justice for africa's channel i felt completely overwhelmed at the enormity of our self hatred, ignorance and love for whites.  this particular video really convinced me of just how deep rooted our self hatred is - the damage is so deep that it will take another generation of young black africans to grow up with a healthy self image

You may have seen this video already but watch and see how a nigerian man displays the most deep seated self hatred and self denial you will ever see in any human being - its tragic:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9F7_DSXRc0&feature/related[/flash]
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 30, 2012
^ Clearly Adedeji does not know the meaning of 'civilisation' and his vehement defence was not only sad but quite embarrassing. May God deliver us o
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by dasparrow: 1:20am On Jan 30, 2012
The irony of it all is that with all the love Africans show oyibos, they continue to treat us like crap and with utter disdain. The day we learn to love ourselves and give oyibos a taste of their own medicine when they come on our turf will be the day they will think twice before treating us like crap in their respective countries. They take our hospitality towards them for granted. I also found that most Africans from all-black countries are ignorant of the fact that outside the African continent, we are treated like crap by oyibos and hated by them in subtle and not so subtle ways.

I personally blame we Africans because though it is good to show hospitality to strangers and visitors in one's country, it should not be to our own detriment as a people. That is exactly what our ancestors did, being hospitable to a group of strangers who had evil intentions in their hearts towards them. By the time they realized what was going on, they were already being enslaved and colonized.

The African takes the oyibo's fake smiles for face value thinking that the 'smile' is a sincere one from the heart and not knowing that it is a ploy to get him to put down his guard so that he (oyibo) can backstab him (African) when he least sees it coming. We should also learn to stop 'worshipping' people whom we perceive to have more money or earthly wealth than us. It is because we perceive them oyibos to be wealthy (even though many of them are not), that is why some of our people treat these mere mortals like semi-gods. It is also because oyibos perceive us Africans as poor, that is why in their countries they harrass you in their stores because they think you are there to steal their merchandise. It all boils down to perception my people.

We as Africans should also try to patronize each other by purchasing goods made and or sold by our people and not chinco, lebanese, indian and oyibo. Instead of spending your money in europe or north america, spend it in Africa instead whenever possible. It does not have to be in Nigeria, it can be any African country. I used to remember as a child, alot of my mother's friends travelled to Cotonou, Accra, and Dakar to buy some really nice goods including clothing and bring them back to Nigeria to sell. Today, many Nigerians prefer to buy only goods brought in from London, Dubai or America. If I am to ever buy goods abroad, it is because I could not find them in Africa. Believe it or not, you can find almost everything you desire back home. You just have to have the patience to search. Lastly, we Africans never seem to learn from our past mistakes which sadly means that we will continue repeating them to our own detriment. It is time we wake up from our slumber.
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by stmarc32(m): 1:24am On Jan 30, 2012
Very nice post, I simply use the term "negrophobia" ( stolen from Chinweizu Ibekwe by the way ), a neurological disorder pervasive in the our beloved country and continent today. Negrophobia is the reason why 5% of the worlds population control the rest, Its a disease that has grown with each generation pre & post-our fake independence and was identified once by Zik but used for his own agenda.

Glad to see u have pictures of a black Jesus there, The oldest church in the world is in ethiopia and it had an image of a  black Jesus, That has been kept away from the lime light, African churches still use a white Jesus and virgin mary. Blacks are genetically  spiritual, thats why everywhere they go there is the need to believe in a greater power. Whitey has always known and played on this. He used it in Africa, Carribeans, South america and north america.

The solution for Africa is the need to rid ourselves of every western ideology that berates black and shows the white man as the saviour, Change has to start with our schools,Our teachers , Mothers, Elders and community. For a true revolution to happen it has to be propelled by a true sense of nationalism and culture

This is an excerpt from http://www.africawithin.com/chinweizu/on_negrophobia.htm , you can read the full article there.

Negro negrophobia is a most absurd disease. Can you imagine some black running to escape his blackness? To escape from himself? His obsession with fleeing from himself proves he is unfit to live. His running to embrace his white enemy proves he is a suicide. The entire affair shows he is mad. Some call it alienation, a mental disorder. Yet some black sirens now sing in praise of alienation, beckoning all blacks to acquire the disease.

What are the symptoms of negro negrophobia? Negro negrophobia makes black women bleach, till some proudly sport yellow monkey faces and ebony-black thighs. (or ‘Fanta Orange face and Coca-cola legs’ as some call it). It makes black parents prefer their lighter skinned children to the darker skinned. It makes blacks who marry white or mulatto think they are marrying up and improving the race. It makes a pitch-black Sudanese proclaim himself Arab, on account of just one white Arab ancestor ten generations back; it makes him count as nothing, indeed as a blemish, all his 1,023 black ancestors in that generation, and all the millions before and since.

Negro negrophobia makes African-Americans, and now black South Africans too, believe that integrating white neigbourhoods is social advancement. It makes blacks desperate to integrate white schools, white churches, white communities, white ideologies, white movements and white organizations. Some would even gladly die to integrate the Ku Klux Klan.

Negro Negrophobia makes blacks defer to whites. It makes bright black boys, the thinkers of the race, obey the IMF, the World Bank, GATT and the UN, even when they know that the orders from such outfits are aimed to destroy their own people. It makes black intellectuals swallow and spout any silly idea, provided it is put forth by some guru of the white world, like Marx, like Jesus, like Mohammed.

Negro negrophobia makes blacks accept leaders of thought and of action that are chosen for them by whites. It makes blacks revere any third class mind, any tinpot potentate, that whites anoint to confuse and mislead them. But for negro negrophobia, we would automatically reject any leader chosen for us by our historic enemies. But for negro negrophobia, we would thoroughly suspect the loyalty to the black race of any black Rhodes Scholar, of any black Nobel laureate, of any black Faisal laureate, of any black Lenin laureate, of any black knight or peer of England, of any black elect of the French Academy. He would have to work extra hard to convince us that he is not an agent sent to help hasten our ruin.

Believing the blancophile dogma that white is right, that white is quick-witted, that white is beauty and virtue and salvation; believing the negrophobe dogma that black is wrong, that black is dumb, that black is ugliness and sin and damnation, the negrophobic black does not feel comfortable in a blacks-only group. Blacks-only associations give him claustrophobia; he must throw open the doors to let in some white skin to boss or spy on him; only then can he relax; only then can he feel that all is well with his world. Negro negrophobia is, thus, a disease which drives blacks to crave racial integration and to espouse continentalist Pan-Africanism.
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by igbo2011(m): 6:46am On Jan 30, 2012
dasparrow:

The irony of it all is that with all the love Africans show oyibos, they continue to treat us like crap and with utter disdain. The day we learn to love ourselves and give oyibos a taste of their own medicine when they come on our turf will be the day they will think twice before treating us like crap in their respective countries. They take our hospitality towards them for granted. I also found that most Africans from all-black countries are ignorant of the fact that outside the African continent, we are treated like crap by oyibos and hated by them in subtle and not so subtle ways.

I personally blame we Africans because though it is good to show hospitality to strangers and visitors in one's country, it should not be to our own detriment as a people. That is exactly what our ancestors did, being hospitable to a group of strangers who had evil intentions in their hearts towards them. By the time they realized what was going on, they were already being enslaved and colonized.

The African takes the oyibo's fake smiles for face value thinking that the 'smile' is a sincere one from the heart and not knowing that it is a ploy to get him to put down his guard so that he (oyibo) can backstab him (African) when he least sees it coming. We should also learn to stop 'worshipping' people whom we perceive to have more money or earthly wealth than us. It is because we perceive them oyibos to be wealthy (even though many of them are not), that is why some of our people treat these mere mortals like semi-gods. It is also because oyibos perceive us Africans as poor, that is why in their countries they harrass you in their stores because they think you are there to steal their merchandise. It all boils down to perception my people.

We as Africans should also try to patronize each other by purchasing goods made and or sold by our people and not chinco, lebanese, indian and oyibo. Instead of spending your money in europe or north america, spend it in Africa instead whenever possible. It does not have to be in Nigeria, it can be any African country. I used to remember as a child, alot of my mother's friends travelled to Cotonou, Accra, and Dakar to buy some really nice goods including clothing and bring them back to Nigeria to sell. Today, many Nigerians prefer to buy only goods brought in from London, Dubai or America. If I am to ever buy goods abroad, it is because I could not find them in Africa. Believe it or not, you can find almost everything you desire back home. You just have to have the patience to search. Lastly, we Africans never seem to learn from our past mistakes which sadly means that we will continue repeating them to our own detriment. It is time we wake up from our slumber.
I created a site that promotes the bold. Go here: http://www.nigerianedp.com/
It is called Nigerian Economic Development Plan, it is still at it's first stages. I am going to promote it heavier in a couple of weeks when I perfect it. Can you tell me some ideas to make it better or give me other companies to add?

cap28:

bro thanks for putting this post up, as you know i always read your posts because you are very knowledgeable and i respect your views a lot.

After watching several videos on justice for africa's channel i felt completely overwhelmed at the enormity of our self hatred, ignorance and love for whites.  this particular video really convinced me of just how deep rooted our self hatred is - the damage is so deep that it will take another generation of young black africans to grow up with a healthy self image

You may have seen this video already but watch and see how a nigerian man displays the most deep seated self hatred and self denial you will ever see in any human being - its tragic:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9F7_DSXRc0&feature/related[/flash]

Lol this is funny because I do the same thing for you. Everyday I search for your posts and read what you have to say in your past posts. I learn a lot from you too.
Also check out the site I created: http://www.nigerianedp.com/ Tell me how I can make it better.

Thx
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by EEngineer1(m): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2012
am happy about all the posts on this thread, and another thing i would like to add is that europeans[caucasians] are not white in color but pale pink and negroes arent pitch black in color but dark brown but i guess many africans dont use their brains to think but are blinded by popular belief and emotion
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by buzugee(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2012
Rossikk:

buzugee said

buzugee thanks for this exploration. cool cool
The pleasure is all mine Rossikk. Glad you got edified wink
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by buzugee(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2012
igbo2011:

Have you seen Zeitgeist before? It has a part about religion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTMV-uBYkWo

There were many historians around the time of Jesus and none of them besides Joesephus talked about Jesus. What do you think about that? Watch that video to understand more.
Nah i have not seen Zeitgeist yet. I will watch that video later on and get back at you though with conclusions.
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by buzugee(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
Watched the whole video. Let me start by saying that all kinds of religion is fraudulent and man-made and are systems created to control people. All religions were conceived by the romans when they took over the world. Having said that, the dawn of civilization started with ancient egyptians (who are modern day somalians). These egyptians, who are hamitic africans had millions of hebrew israelites as slaves thousands of years before the birth of christ. The israelites, who are shemetic black people are the first people created by God (HIS FIRST BORN CHILDREN). hence they are to be the leaders of nations (see God always has a nation that he works through. he exalts nations above each other if one is slacking ). the duty of the israelites was to show the other nations how to live Godly lives. However they revert to idol worshipping and all kinds of ungodliness so the lord exalted the egyptians over them (the word of the lord must go out one way or the other and if you are slacking, he will raise the next nation to carry on and have the nation be over you). well the egyptians after they were exalted, enslaved the israelites for thousands of years. After they enslaved them, they took all the knowledge that God gave to them to share with other nations, off them. then they went ahead and wrote them in tombs and heiroglypics etc etc. they preserved the word, so to speak. meanwhile they overstepped their bounds by working the israelites to death and brutalizing them and by doing all sorts of pagan worshipping and corrupting the word of God by mixing in their paganistic worship of the sun and the dead, so the lord decided okay, its time to rescue my first born sons. then moses rescued the israelites from the egyptians and took them to the promised land, the land of canaan (modern day palestine) or northeast africa (because it is and was part of africa in ancient times).

In palestine, the lord exalted them again, they wrote the laws (all 613 of them not 10 commandments) on scrolls. They lived accordingly for a while and were exalted above all nations including the edomites (white people) who lived just south of them in mount seir. However as typical with us black folk, they revert back to all kinds of foolishness, instead of teaching all the nations how to live Godly lives. So God exalted another nation the greeks. The greeks invaded palestine, they ignored the gold, silver, bronze and went straight for the manuscript scrolls (an obvious act of God).

The greeks translated the scrolls into greek language. Soon enough the greek got into all kinds of worshipping of idols and what not. So the lord decided, ok i think i have to leave everyones salvation up to them. I have to look for a way to give everyone a copy of how they should live godly lives (you have to remember that these instructions are the human manual of instruction. if you buy any appliance it comes with a manual of instruction. the lord gave us the 613 laws statutes and commandments as our manual of instruction. the manual has dietary laws, moral laws, how to treat each other etc etc ). Anyway as the lord said, salvation has come to all the heathen nations because of the fall of Israel deuteronmy 32 vs 21, romans 11 vs 12. So the lord allowed the greeks to get invaded and defeated by the romans (proverbs 16 vs 4, amos 3 vs 6, lamentations 3 vs 38 ). For confirmation that the israelites were black go to ( lamentations 4 vs 8, lamentations 5 vs 10, jeremiah 14 vs 2, job 30 vs 30) (read KJV cuz newer versions have been altered to maintain white superiority)

In comes the Romans. They raided the greeks, ignored all the treasures and went straight for the scrolls (act of God of course). The romans under constantine then compiled the scrolls and made it into a bible (now everyone can have a copy and not have to depend on another nation to tell them the laws statutes and commandments. see the romans were the most advanced then and had the ability to print and replicate copies. i believe this is why the lord exalted them at that time. see his word must always go on ).anyway the romans (who are edomites) are a very prideful people. even the lord hates white people (malachi 1 vs 3 and romans 9 vs 13. esau is the white man ) but he just needed them to compile the bible but he knew they were going to try to put themselves as christ and as the israelites (job 9 vs 24) because of their pride (obadiah 1 vs 3). esau is also a very brutal and evil man (genesis 27 vs 40) who lives by his sword but we are now at his mercy because the lord exalted him above us so as to get his word out because we were slacking and worshipping idols (deut 32 vs 21). The romans eventually kicked us out of palestine and we ran to west africa as i stated earlier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94CWcNmoyZ4&feature=related    and  the romans also murdered christ. well since the lord has exalted esau over us, he has inevitably handed the earth over to the wicked (job 9 vs 24) he, esau, has left no stone unturned in living up to his reputation and acquiring the fatness of the land with his sword (bombs and starting wars for resources and colonization and unfair trade etc etc) and we are all in mourning (proverbs 29 vs 2)

So in conclusion, there is no such thing as religion. religion was concieved when the romans took control of the world as a way to control people. the bible is strictly a book of instructions in how to live decent lives. you are not supposed to make a religion out of it. those who made religions out of it are evil people who have ulterior motives of power, control and monetary acquisition. the lord even boldly states that he is not in any church made by man (acts 17 vs 24). the church is in you. And with regards to that video, all those cultures in that video got the corrupted version of the word of God from the egyptians who recieved it from the hebrew israelites when the israelites were their slaves. however the egyptians incorporated their own pagan rituals into it. Nowhere in the bible does it state that christ was born on dec 25th, the story of immaculate conception is also false as joseph slept with mary. Nowhere in the bible does it mention anything about zodiac signs (the romans probably came up with that based on christs 12 disciples). also nowhere does it mention the days of the week. this is all roman god worship
monday-moon worship
tuesday-Tyr worship
wednesday- wodan worship
thursday-thor worship
fri-frigg worship
saturday-saturn worship
sunday-sun worship

all these are roman and egyptian pagan traditions attached to the original hebrew manuscripts by these peoples when they were in charge of the message. so any culture who has similar messages and doctrines plagiarized the egyptian corrupted form of the message, who in turn plagiarized the hebrews original message from the lord.
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by Kilode1: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2012
Buzugee on a roll!!

Glad people can now see why I chose my very kemetic brutha as the "poster of the year" grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by buzugee(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2012
Kilode?!:

Buzugee on a roll!!

Glad people can now see why I chose my very kemetic brutha as the "poster of the year" grin

LOL i didnt make it past the first round though grin grin
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by buzugee(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2012
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by Kilode1: 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2012
^
Forget about the lemmings sir. You got the important votes.  grin

buzugee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYrQvm_llBY

Intriguing stuff. I'll have to read more about the Lemba's

Buzugee, Any connection between Lemba's and my Ndigbo people?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by Crayola1: 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2012
What complete nonsense, so Black folks somehow forgot that they were israelites and practiced Judaism and christianity to make and follow entirely different religions. You guys freebase your crack?
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by buzugee(m): 12:58am On Jan 31, 2012
Kilode?!:

^
Forget about the lemmings sir. You got the important votes.  grin

Intriguing stuff. I'll have to read more about the Lemba's

Buzugee, Any connection between Lemba's and my Ndigbo people?
3 tribes ran into africa. levi, benjamin and judah. those 3 tribes populated all of africa. africa was empty with the exception of north africa. so anyone in africa with the exception of somalians (ancient egyptians), ethiopians (ancient babylonians), hausas, fulanis and erritreans are israelites. the ones mentioned are hamites. these are the true africans. these are the people who occupied north africa. the hamites, that is. so the answer to your question will be, they may be related (but it looks like the levites are the ones who ran to the south of africa while judah and benjamin ran into west africa.
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by buzugee(m): 1:10am On Jan 31, 2012
Crayola1:

What complete nonsense, so Black folks somehow forgot that they were israelites and practiced Judaism and christianity to make and follow entirely different religions. You guys freebase your crack?

they did not forget who they are. they just adopted new names.  everything we do all over west and south africa is israel tradition from all our ceremonies to circumcision, to prostration etc etc. there are still many in nigeria called bnai ephraim who still remember who they are. we just got pre-occupied with surviving and then we got conquered again in africa by the europeans and renamed. and thats all she wrote. we got westernized
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-yoruba-and-other-canaanitehebrew-israelites-of-nigeria-by-jide-uwechia/

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=syATJKcx5A0C&pg=PA345&lpg=PA345&dq=yorubas+are+israelites&source=bl&ots=qk0SZyWRkI&sig=eTTyc-zh5DCxhzD9B4qcYiVh9Iw&hl=en&sa=X&ei=dTAnT7v_MKrQ0QWH0aTOCg&ved=0CEMQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=yorubas%20are%20israelites&f=false
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by buzugee(m): 1:26am On Jan 31, 2012
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by buzugee(m): 1:28am On Jan 31, 2012
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by Kilode1: 2:20am On Jan 31, 2012
buzugee:

3 tribes ran into africa. levi, benjamin and judah. those 3 tribes populated all of africa. africa was empty with the exception of north africa. so anyone in africa with the exception of somalians (ancient egyptians), ethiopians (ancient babylonians), hausas, fulanis and erritreans are israelites. the ones mentioned are hamites. these are the true africans. these are the people who occupied north africa. the hamites, that is. so the answer to your question will be, they may be related (but it looks like the levites are the ones who ran to the south of africa while judah and benjamin ran into west africa.

So you mean I'm a descendant of the house of Judah? shocked

You mean Abraham's Blessings are mine?

You mean I have a right to control Hollywood and also buy half of London + Wall Street?

Gaddemit! You mean I'm a Jew?
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by buzugee(m): 2:47am On Jan 31, 2012
Kilode?!:

So you mean I'm a descendant of the house of Judah? shocked

You mean Abraham's Blessings are mine?

You mean I have a right to control Hollywood and also buy half of London + Wall Street?

Gaddemit! You mean I'm a Jew?

when you make it to heaven and the lord asks you who awakened you to the fact that you are a Jew. Just say a guy named buzugee on nairaland. hopefully i can get one stripe for that task. i am working for my stripes chief. trying to awaken as many people into the truth as much as possible grin grin grin Yes Kilode you are an Israelite from the possibility of 3 tribes. JUDAH BENJAMIN OR LEVI.
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by buzugee(m): 3:02am On Jan 31, 2012
@ Kilode. now that you know that you are a hebrew Israelite. what are your duties as the first born child of God ? read the torah (first five books of the bible) (prefarably king james version) to get the laws statutes and commandments. abide by them and your path to heaven (on earth) will be smooth. Also have faith in the Lord. If possible, if you are up to the task, try to spread the message around. nigeria will never get better until we all assume our place as Israelites. only then will the curse of deuteronomy be removed and then nigeria will prosper. jonathan will not change the fortunes of nigeria. this is a battle on the spiritual realm that can only be conquered when we all start abiding by the torah and get back to our leader 'Jesus'. Sounds crazy right ? trust me it is not. we have tried it our way since we have trekked into africa and it has not worked. it is time we tried it the lords way
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by Crayola1: 4:29am On Jan 31, 2012
buzugee:

they did not forget who they are. they just adopted new names.  everything we do all over west and south africa is israel tradition from all our ceremonies to circumcision, to prostration etc etc. there are still many in nigeria called bnai ephraim who still remember who they are. we just got pre-occupied with surviving and then we got conquered again in africa by the europeans and renamed. and thats all she wrote. we got westernized
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-yoruba-and-other-canaanitehebrew-israelites-of-nigeria-by-jide-uwechia/

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=syATJKcx5A0C&pg=PA345&lpg=PA345&dq=yorubas+are+israelites&source=bl&ots=qk0SZyWRkI&sig=eTTyc-zh5DCxhzD9B4qcYiVh9Iw&hl=en&sa=X&ei=dTAnT7v_MKrQ0QWH0aTOCg&ved=0CEMQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=yorubas%20are%20israelites&f=false

Nonsense, some of you are clearly clueless lipsrsealed
There is a Japanese word Akudo and an Igbo name Akudo, does that mean Igbo people are related to the Japanese
Like everything in this life humans on opposite sides of the world come to the same conclusions to solve a problem without having to be related to each other, its human nature tongue

Tell me how does this "theory" even make sense when many of the traditional African religions have existed long before Judaism even was a thought? They adopted new names, you really believe that undecided?

Pre- occupied with surviving? That makes absolutely no sense undecided Africans were not stupid they had their own traditions long before Jews were putting two and two together and you rather debase them by clinging to one phony "israelite" story. Maybe that's why colonialism occurred, Black folks can't hold out long enough and quit when the going gets tough. Indians held on to Hinduism like no mans business and are moving forward, African kill and maime each other over religions that are not even remotely their own undecided

Complete junk all of it, when Black people finally figure out that they need to cherish their own and stop whoring themselves out for another man's stuff they will progress
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by buzugee(m): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
Crayola1:

Nonsense, some of you are clearly clueless  lipsrsealed
There is a Japanese word Akudo and an Igbo name Akudo, does that mean Igbo people are related to the Japanese
Like everything in this life humans on opposite sides of the world come to the same conclusions to solve a problem without having to be related to each other, its human nature tongue

Tell me how does this "theory" even make sense when many of the traditional African religions have existed long before Judaism even was a thought? They adopted new names, you really believe that undecided?

Pre- occupied with surviving? That makes absolutely no sense undecided  Africans were not silly they had their own traditions long before Jews were putting two and two together and you rather debase them by clinging to one phony "israelite" story. Maybe that's why colonialism occurred, Black folks can't hold out long enough and quit when the going gets tough. Indians held on to Hinduism like no mans business and are moving forward, African kill and maime each other over religions that are not even remotely their own undecided

Complete junk all of it, when Black people finally figure out that they need to cherish their own and stop whoring themselves out for another man's stuff they will progress 

how old are you again ? your logic is similar to that of a 3 year old. i dont even understand what you are trying to say but i think i have an idea. you are saying we should return to our own african religions like worshipping sango, obatala, oya, etc etc right ? Dummy that is what got us in this whole mess in the first place. worshipping idols. and who said anything about judaism ? did you not read the part were i said all religions is man made ? all we are provided with is a manual of instruction in how to live our lives. thats it. its not a religion. just read the book and obey what it says-dont kill, dont steal, dont commit adultery, dont fornicate, dont eat meat with blood, dont worship idols, dont eat pork as it is bad for you, etc etc. thats all it is. a book of instructions and a book of our history. finito. you out here talking about hinduism and judaism. el stupito. being an israelite is a lineage not a religion.
Re: Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? by DanKan0: 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2012
@ buzugee

So there was israelite + hamite at the beggining or what? Start from the beggining and work your way through if you have the time lol. I wana hear your theory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court / Ikpeazu: IPOB Not As Bad As Terrorists, Bandits In The North / Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.