Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,610 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Tactics Change By Boko Haram: To Begin Kidnap Of Wives, Children Of Top Governme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tactics Change By Boko Haram: To Begin Kidnap Of Wives, Children Of Top Governme (1426 Views)

APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray / Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu / Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tactics Change By Boko Haram: To Begin Kidnap Of Wives, Children Of Top Governme by Anurugwo(m): 5:40am On Jan 27, 2012
The Islamic sect, Boko Haram, has threatened to adopt a change of tactics in a message posted on YouTube yesterday. The sect also restated that it was behind last week’s attacks in Kano saying bombings and shootings were to avenge the torture of its members.

“We were responsible,” a voice identified as that of suspected Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau says in audio played over a picture of him. “I ordered it and I will give that order again and again. God gave us victory.”http://hotnaijanews.com/2012/01/27/tactics-change-by-boko-haram-to-begin-kidnap-of-wives-children-of-top-government-officials/
Re: Tactics Change By Boko Haram: To Begin Kidnap Of Wives, Children Of Top Governme by Rhino5dm: 5:54am On Jan 27, 2012
After the monumental waste of innocent lives and inexcusable infliction of severe pains? How comes they never thought of going after those they 'percieved' as enemies without killing innocent souls? What a bunch'a stone-aged, blood thirsty barbaric savages.
Re: Tactics Change By Boko Haram: To Begin Kidnap Of Wives, Children Of Top Governme by BlackPikiN(m): 5:56am On Jan 27, 2012
^^^^Hahaha, see this boko haram supporter.
You will be thrown to jail very soon.
I mean very very soon.
Re: Tactics Change By Boko Haram: To Begin Kidnap Of Wives, Children Of Top Governme by mensdept: 5:59am On Jan 27, 2012
Well, any group that begins to deal with government thieves and their family members would get a large backing by the suffering masses. Throw in Pastors and Mallams and we have something good going for a change.
Re: Tactics Change By Boko Haram: To Begin Kidnap Of Wives, Children Of Top Governme by TRUTHTELA: 6:53am On Jan 27, 2012
All these so called Tactics" is another plot the cowards wants to use in seeking for amnesty (money). All these Tactics is not their Agenda ,they have ONE. And I'm glad Jonathan has challenged the Northern Cowards (POLITICIANS) to "COME OUT & TALK". Then ACTION will begin.
Re: Tactics Change By Boko Haram: To Begin Kidnap Of Wives, Children Of Top Governme by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2012
Re: Tactics Change By Boko Haram: To Begin Kidnap Of Wives, Children Of Top Governme by Rhino5dm: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2012
"IT" has been begging for 5 minutes of fame with rhino. "IT" is just another motor park tout stalking me all around. Dem plenty.

Next time, allow the swine to dip his head in a pit latrine, the smell of fresh shiiiit makes them feel better.

greateros:

and u sir, what do u support?
to you, any body that doesn't join u in licking GEJ smelly rotten A-SS is a boko haramite!

GO GET A LIFE - MOR0N!
Re: Tactics Change By Boko Haram: To Begin Kidnap Of Wives, Children Of Top Governme by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^^ your mama left nyansh tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tactics Change By Boko Haram: To Begin Kidnap Of Wives, Children Of Top Governme by cap28: 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
i endorse this
Re: Tactics Change By Boko Haram: To Begin Kidnap Of Wives, Children Of Top Governme by Arosa(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
Have they run out of money? these Bokos get sense o!
Re: Tactics Change By Boko Haram: To Begin Kidnap Of Wives, Children Of Top Governme by BlackPikiN(m): 4:22am On Jan 28, 2012
greateros:

and u sir, what do u support?
to you, any body that doesn't join u in licking GEJ smelly rotten A-SS is a boko haramite!

GO GET A LIFE - MOR0N!

F0rk your whole life you lost soul!

Rhino.5dm:

"IT" has been begging for 5 minutes of fame with rhino. "IT" is just another motor park tout stalking me all around. Dem plenty.

Next time, allow the swine to dip his head in a pit latrine, the smell of fresh shiiiit makes them feel better.

Look at this cold-blooded animol.
tell me where we could meet.
I mean one-on-one.
If you survive in 5seconds, then no be my papa born me.
I am serious.
You are a devil!!
Re: Tactics Change By Boko Haram: To Begin Kidnap Of Wives, Children Of Top Governme by 1025: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2012
if boko haram will make those in govt their targets, i am willing to join the sect. nigerians must stand up in unity against the few stealing our public funds.
i am in support of everything to destroy them and their families as was the cases in iraq and libya.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Giving Nigeria Bad Image’ / Ochiagha Reagan Ufomba And The Golden Age Milestone / Fashola At J. Hopkins University: Advocates True Federalism For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.