Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? (14405 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by handdymee: 12:36am On Jan 02, 2014
We buy PayPal Funds. 1** per USD. We help exchange your Paypal funds to Naira.
Instant Payment through Bank Transfer/quickteller.Transfer and Payment anytime of the day, even on holidays and weekends. Our Service is reliable.
Try Us today.08156922998
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by olaric(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2014
DonADESIDA:

Withdrawing from Paypal.The surest ways are;
1.To look for someone in Nigeria that uses and need paypal cash.Exchange with Liberty or let him/her pay you in Naira into your bank account.
For example,I do buy paypal cash and pay in Naira or exchange it to LR or AP cash and sell it to e-naira
2.Better still,get a Usa Payoneer Mastercard and attach it to your verified Usa paypal account and you will be able to transfer your cash to your card and collect your cash on any ATM machine all over the world even in Nigeria in naira denomination.
Hope you got these useful?

I am impressed with ur answer, but the problem is that I have a Payoneer card already but, there is no way PayPal can verify it because I don't have money in the card. Please help me out
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by FarnTarhCoal(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
DonADESIDA:

Withdrawing from Paypal.The surest ways are;
1.To look for someone in Nigeria that uses and need paypal cash.Exchange with Liberty or let him/her pay you in Naira into your bank account.
For example,I do buy paypal cash and pay in Naira or exchange it to LR or AP cash and sell it to e-naira
2.Better still,get a Usa Payoneer Mastercard and attach it to your verified Usa paypal account and you will be able to transfer your cash to your card and collect your cash on any ATM machine all over the world even in Nigeria in naira denomination.
Hope you got these useful?

I have $15 paypal fund for sale. just a withdrawal I made.
are you interested in buying or anybody?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by FarnTarhCoal(m): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

How many dollars do you want to sell?

You can send the amount you want to sell to me via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 and I will note it when I need cuz I currently do not need for now cuz I still have enough.

Thanks
bro I have just $15. need the naira equivalent. Nigerian paypal dont just receive money.
can you buy this?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by arbitrage: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
olaric:

I am impressed with ur answer, but the problem is that I have a Payoneer card already but, there is no way PayPal can verify it because I don't have money in the card. Please help me out

Simply buy Payoneer funds and then verify your PayPal.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by arbitrage: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
handdymee:
Instant Payment through Bank Transfer/quickteller.Transfer and Payment anytime of the day, even on holidays and weekends. Our Service is reliable.
Try Us today.08156922998

What is your exchange rate?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by olaric(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
arbitrage:

Simply buy Payoneer funds and then verify your PayPal.

PAyoneer fund? Please tell me how to do that!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by uniziktimes: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
i use an international registered company based in ukraine and they have been very wonderful.
www.ecurrencyxchanga.com your funds will be held for 2-3 days but surely you will get what you want from them.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by flint007: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN TRANSFER @LEAST $15USD TO MY PAYONEER ACCOUNT. LET ME KNOW UR RATE AND CONTACT DETAIL SO I CAN SEND U THE NAIRA EQUIVALENT. IF U HAVE SUCH RESPONSE ASAP. THIS IS MY CONTACT NO. 08057403995
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by flint007: 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
PLS I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN TRANSFER FUND TO MY PAYONEER ACCOUNT. PLS CONTACT ME HERE - 08057403995
PAyoneer fund? Please tell me how to do that![/quote]
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by uniziktimes: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
flint007:
PLS I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN TRANSFER FUND TO MY PAYONEER ACCOUNT. PLS CONTACT ME HERE - 08057403995

if your doing big amount you can deal with www.ecurrencyxchanga.com if not then try some Nigeria exchangers they can help you on that.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by arbitrage: 4:19am On Dec 31, 2014
flint007:
PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN TRANSFER @LEAST $15USD TO MY PAYONEER ACCOUNT. LET ME KNOW UR RATE AND CONTACT DETAIL SO I CAN SEND U THE NAIRA EQUIVALENT. IF U HAVE SUCH RESPONSE ASAP. THIS IS MY CONTACT NO. 08057403995

I do Payoneer at N150 per dollar buying or N195 per dollar selling to you.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by arbitrage: 4:22am On Dec 31, 2014
olaric:

By paying those who have Payoneer account to transfer from theirs to yours or transferring fund into your Payoneer's US bank account or more easily (if it's still allowed like before) by loading/funding your Payoneer card with your naira card on Payoneer website. So, after you have funded your Payoneer card/account, you can then do the verification of PayPal you earlier said you couldn't verify as a result of no fund in your Payoneer. But I think it is not because you didn't have money in your Payoneer that you couldn't verify your PayPal. Rather it is your Payoneer bank details you need to verify it. The Payoneer card (and the money in it) is just to link to your PayPal and not that it will verify it.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by FarnTarhCoal(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
presegsADESIDA:

Sorry for my late response?
From which website do you want to receive the money?
Kindly mail me via info@ijamsolution.com
Thanks. I have already sent you a mail now.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by uniziktimes: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2015
If you work online and want easy way to cash out your paypal funds an international company which is reliable which i use as an article publisher will help you. I use three company but ecurrencyxchanga.com has been the best and they are good. If you need the other two then mail me and i wil give them to you.

Am also with fivre and with freelancer and exchange paypal to PM or WU they hold the funds for only 48hrs nothing else. Guess this helps.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by olaric(m): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2015
uniziktimes:
If you work online and want easy way to cash out your paypal funds an international company which is reliable which i use as an article publisher will help you. I use three company but ecurrencyxchanga.com has been the best and they are good. If you need the other two then mail me and i wil give them to you.

Am also with fivre and with freelancer and exchange paypal to PM or WU they hold the funds for only 48hrs nothing else. Guess this helps.

Your email or contact number is not here.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by uniziktimes: 7:07am On Jan 11, 2015
olaric:

Your email or contact number is not here.
Contact me with articlepublisher20@gmail.com
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by FarnTarhCoal(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
presegsADESIDA:

Great!Hope you've been sorted out! !!
Almost bro!
I have just sent you a mail. Do check out
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by hisenjos: 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
We can also exchange your paypal funds at attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt and reliable same day bank payment available. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or check profile.

uniziktimes:

Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
hisenjos:
We can also exchange your paypal funds at attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt and reliable same day bank payment available. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or check profile.

PayPal is currently available in Nigeria, no need for this anymore.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by hisenjos: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
The Nigerian paypal cannot receive payments as of now but the payment sending option works. So you need to find a way to change your paypal funds to Naira.

blink182:
PayPal is currently available in Nigeria, no need for this anymore.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by bedfordng(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
hisenjos:
The Nigerian paypal cannot receive payments as of now but the payment sending option works. So you need to find a way to change your paypal funds to Naira.

how much is your exchange rate.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by hisenjos: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Contact us - exchange@hisen.org or whatsapp 0803-217-4894

bedfordng:
how much is your exchange rate.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by bedfordng(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2015
hisenjos:
Contact us - exchange@hisen.org or whatsapp 0803-217-4894

where is your office located
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by dorispray: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2015
handdymee:
Try Us today.08156922998

Let me have your exchange rate for PayPal($) to Naira
> email: dorispray@gmail.com
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by FarnTarhCoal(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
presegsADESIDA:

You have not being responding to my mail again. Do check
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
DonADESIDA:

I've tried that and it works.I cannot give a particular site to do that but I can only recommend myself and nigeriagoldexchange by Ken Nwanko
Note:Beware of moneyalter.com as they are scammers.
Nigeriagoldexchange tend to be doing this service but they sucks cash away.
Is it nigeriagoldexchange.com which has been blacklisted by FBI or nigeriagoldexchange.ng which is active and I fund my web money and PayPal from them.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by FarnTarhCoal(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
presegsADESIDA:

Bro I have not being sorted out. You dont reply my mails anymore
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by legalwealth(m): 1:10am On Jan 29, 2015
indigene:

Is it nigeriagoldexchange.com which has been blacklisted by FBI or nigeriagoldexchange.ng which is active and I fund my web money and PayPal from them.

The later although he was formerly using the first one below Liberty Reserve caused that! !!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? / Ejigbo Residents Lose N8 Million To Fake Microfinance Bank / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.