Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim (6165 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed / Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by mukina2: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2012
Immediate past Inspector General of Police (IGP), Hafiz Ringim, says contrary to the belief in some circles that he underperformed in fighting crime and reforming the police, he gave his best shot at the job of the No. 1 cop.
The former IGP admitted Thursday that his job was “by no means a small one”, pointing out that he gave all that he got, with the firm belief “that the Force did creditably well to discharge its functions” while he reigned.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/3577-did-best-says-former-IGP-Ringim.html
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2012
Did Yo best? And a Convict escaped from Yo Watch?

Think twice Mr Ringim undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by tomzman: 8:44am On Jan 27, 2012
El Guapo:

Did Yo best? And a Convict escaped from Yo Watch?

Think twice Mr Ringim undecided undecided undecided

yeah, he really did his best grin grin
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by Acidosis(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2012
but his best is to release a criminal
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by efisher(m): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2012
"I did my best
But I guess my best wasn't good enough
'Cause here we are back where we were before
Seems nothing ever changes"
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2012
tomzman:

yeah, he really did his best grin grin

A close relative of His? grin grin grin
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by chakula: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2012
Agreed, Ringim you try go and enjoy your leave and watch out how Abubakar would handle the nation problem.
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by protocol(m): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2012
@ efisher, JAMES IMGRAM. grin
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by eghost247(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2012
rubbish what best did you do that a criminal escapes under your watch
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by efisher(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2012
@Protocol, u're right. cheesy
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by jedisco(m): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2012
Obviously your best wasn't good enough.
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by hillsate: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2012
You did your best Ringim?
yeah right!
You improved the Nigerian Police from being Bad to being Worse.
Of course you did your best!
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by nasty45(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2012
YOU DID YOUR BEST AND STIL U GOT F9.CHAI DULL BRAIN.ABEGI MK THEM LOCK THE GUY UP.FOOL-hissin
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by 1025: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2012
i am for once in agreement with this useless man. whatever anyone is doing that that attracts the interest of the president of federal of nigeria as to give that one a national award, is worth congratulating.
instead of blaming ringim, i think we have to blame the man who appointed him. it is obvious that our president is not doing well in the areas of those he appoint or choose to rule with him.
the new man is not better and will not do better not when he is known to have been indicted in the jos crises.
the truth of the matter is whatsoever ringim must have done badly, our president is aware.
the gov of plateau state gave N100 million to the family of the slain boko haram leader while jonathan gave N5m to the families of the slain youth service members.
who is deceiving who here?
those arrested and arraigned get bail without delays so what are we talking about.
jonathan is now calling on boko haram to show their faces after telling us that he knows the sponsors of these guys.
jonathan also told nigerians that the subsidy funds are been enjoyed by a cabal that is untouchable.
what are nigerians thinking about all these useless topics?
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by kefidoh(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2012
If your best was this bad, I wonder what your worst could have been.
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by gooseboy: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2012
Please, your best never did anything tangible but rather deteriorated the insecurity issues in the country.
Abi go rest for ur villa with the money wey you don steal.
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by gonon: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2012
This is your best? O mehn, i dont want to be around for your worst. Guess GEJ saw the same thing *SMH*
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by dadicvila(m): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2012
You did you best in Bayelsa and cultist were busy killing themselves and innocent people all around the state,you did your best in Abia and Aba and its environs became Somalia, hmmm!Mr Ringim you dont have the fear of God in you or you would have admitted your whole career was a huge joke and embarrasment to Nigeria
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by thebarri: 9:55am On Jan 27, 2012
give him a little kudos it wasn't never easy truly
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by mobf: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2012
The stoopid fvcking morrero! angry
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by kizito96(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2012
You did your best by being a failure
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by Baawaa(m): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2012
The Man Fail because he did not do the right things at the right time
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by agog: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2012
why wont he say he did his best when he was let off the hook freely?
in a sane country, he should by now be cooling his feet at the prison for sabotage.
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by Toktee(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2012
You guys are 4getting something here,riggin has tried by rigging johnathan to aso rock,and now he has release a criminal from his costody,kudos riggin.
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by KnowAll(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2012
Mr Ringim, forgot to complete the statement, I did my best but the best was not good enough!!. undecided
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by afeda: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2012
Sir, what good did your best give Nigeria?
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by afeda: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2012
Knowall, he did not forget to add that his best was not good enough, but deliberately left that out because he knew he did no good at all.
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by LEXYLOV: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2012
Yes you do. Even devils and monsters claiming right and sincerity in Nigeria we knew. undecided
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by SMGOO7: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
Ur best was toooooooo bad.
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by GP15: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
Your best was not good enough
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by KnowAll(m): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
1. Person wey get 2% go say I did my best?

2. Person wey get 25% go say I did my best?

3. Person wey get 42% go say I did my best?

4. Person wey get 72% go say I did my best?

5. Person wey get 92% go say I did my best?

6. Person wey get 100% go say I did my best?

7. Person wey get 102% go say I did my best?

Which one come be Regim own now, me I think is number 1
Re: I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim by highland(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
Only the governors in the northern states can tell the truth about the BH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau / APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! / Staff Desert National Assembly Despite Work Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.