Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? (16720 Views)

IBB: I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 / Nigeria Heads Towards Gerontocracy As Buhari Set To Appoint 79yrs As Minister / Ibb: I Rehabilitated His (obj)History And Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by tcurl(f): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2012
he is outdated. so let him go and nurse the wound on his lap
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by member479760: 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2012
"we did it before and we are ready to do it again"
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by prodam(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2012
sir IBB, your words are always a bomb, u are respected
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by drnoel: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2012
who know if he is not one of those sponsoring this Boko rubbish people
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
If u love Nigeria so much, return all the stolen money and then kill yourself, so we can have peace in this country.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by auwal87(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
[size=18pt]IBB IS THE MOST USELESS PERSON ON EARTH!! WAWA, MAHAUKACI KAWAI! ALLAH YA TSINE MA, YES NA FADA, ALLAH YA TSINE WA IBB!

So, to him, let us even spend 1000 YEARS trying to Unite a country that never really existed!

To him, let all people living in Nigeria just DIE, just to keep the useless Unity?

IBB is an EVIL that is benefiting from the riches of NIGERIAN SETUP. EVIL, EVIL, EVIL. He doesn't care if Nigerians DIE to keep the useless Unity that will never happen!

Let me ask IBB one simple question? Can HE force his daughter to marry someone she never love?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I just wish MASSOB can recruit me to fight for them wallahi, frankly, I can assasinate this EVIL IBB when giving the chance. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I just wish Boko Haram can declare Arewa Republic now now now.

IBB dan banza, wawa, dolo, mahaukaci, mara kishin.

I am not use to above words, but I am annoyed!!![/size]
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by nduchucks: 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2012
auwal87:

[size=18pt]IBB IS THE MOST USELESS PERSON ON EARTH!! WAWA, MAHAUKACI KAWAI! ALLAH YA TSINE MA, YES NA FADA, ALLAH YA TSINE WA IBB!

So, to him, let us even spend 1000 YEARS trying to Unite a country that never really existed!

To him, let all people living in Nigeria just DIE, just to keep the useless Unity?

IBB is an EVIL that is benefiting from the riches of NIGERIAN SETUP. EVIL, EVIL, EVIL. He doesn't care if Nigerians DIE to keep the useless Unity that will never happen!

Let me ask IBB one simple question? Can HE force his daughter to marry someone she never love?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I just wish MASSOB can recruit me to fight for them wallahi, frankly, I can assasinate this EVIL IBB when giving the chance. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I just wish Boko Haram can declare Arewa Republic now now now.

IBB dan banza, wawa, dolo, mahaukaci, mara kishin.

I am not use to above words, but I am annoyed!!![/size]

That man is not well liked in my neck of the woods either. We stoned him in Zaria a few years ago.    cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
If The Old scumbag IBB wants war, i'm very ready to support the South.He should know that the Americans,EU and Isreal would support the south because of Oil and other interest. besides,the south wld be more equiped with weapons than the Military if he intends to use the Military. An example is the arsenal the ND militant surrended(thats only a small sect, now imagine if the whole south is at war, we have Ports,Oil and support from the US).
IBB shldnt tink abt war, he shld go and die,go to hell and help support the devil to fight GOD (get ur soul crushed mudafuka)
But i dont wish for war.
I want peace
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Depilot(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2012
The meaning of this message: If you can not quickly get yourselves together, I will come out of retirement, reach out to few people and re-unite this nation before the pot breaks.
This type of statement is not made if something isn't already out there cooking.

I do not know if you guys know that United States really wanted Babangida to return for the last election. He was given ok by USA to contest (I believe Jonathan even knew about this backing of Babangida by USA). 
Just a day or 2 ago Babangida declared that he has retired from being politician, but a few hours later he came out to send message that he doesn't mind to put on khaki to safe Nigeria from heading towards disintegration.

This message is big, bigger than Jonathan and his ijaw sycophant, and may be bigger than Nigeria.
Babangida may be everything, but not a foo1. For him to come out to make such a serious statement, I think something big is cooking.
It is obvious that the problem is coming from the north, in fact, Boko Haram confirmed just last week that decision not to waste Obasanjo during the meeting btw him and Boko Haram's rep was delivered just a few minutes before Obasanjo left the meeting. Therefore, people like Obasanjo and Jonathan are pretty much useless at this time in Nigeria.
Babangida (the enemy of the states) may have more authority or power to call on the northerners to chill out. So, I will not be surprised if United States has returned back to Babangida to discover a way to cool things down in the country.
My prediction is, something major will happen soon and United States will be involved.

@ this time in Nigeria, people will welcome anything or anybody that can turn things around. If this person is Babangida, there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Depilot(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2012
United States (the real deals maker) can careless about what you people post on Nairaland or anyone else says about Babangida. The fact remains the same, this man has been gone for over 15 years and you people still can't get yourselves together. You claim he is a bad man, but yet he has not been probed or arrested or jailed.
He remains the most powerful man in the country for over 20 yrs. Abeg, what else is left? Nothing is left, unless we want to foo1 ourselves as usual

It is in the history that when a country is breaking down or out of control (as long as USA has an interest), United States goes to the most powerful individual in the country, who isn't in power, for help to restore things. Go and check

If Babangida shows a fruitful initiative, United States will back him without any hesitation.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Abagworo(m): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
People are so blinded by hate that they make ignorant comments. IBB for sure is not an Hausa man. He belongs to Gwari ethnic group who happen to own much of Abuja and Niger States.

I think he means that he would fight to defend the unity and stability of Nigeria. In this case Boko Haram is his enemy. I hope other Northern strong men like Danjuma and David Mark tow the same path.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by oiseworld: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
i love Nigeria and i want this country to be one. but am surprised at what our leaders have made this country to become.

what are they hidding from us? instead of giving us reasons why we should be one country they come out openly to tell us they have a bullet in their body ffor the unity of the country.

so what happen when you and your bullet are now six feet underground, would you stop this present generation who see no reason why WE should be one.

and they call him evil genius.

IBB NIGERIA DOES NOT WHAT TO SEGREGATE, BUT GIVE US ONE REASON, JUST ONE! WHY WE SHOULD REMAIN ONE. OR ARE YOU BLIND TO SEE WHAT THE CHRISTIANS AND SOUTHERNERS ARE GOING THROUGH IN THE NORTH. ARE YOU IN SUPPORT OF GBOKO HARAM.

WHAT IS YOU POINT.

look your MARADONA skills are over, we are now MESSI. faster and more intelligent.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by BigB11(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
@depilot and Abagworo
It is very refreshing to see that serious and intelligent adults are finally starting to land and making sense out of this incredible statement made by one leader that can never be matched.

Between December and January many Nigerians lost their lives either to Boko Haram attacks or the removal of fuel subsidy protests. The best most leaders in Nigeria did during this period was shipping their families abroad, while they all locked themselves inside. 1 word did not come from Obasanjo, Tinubu, or Orji Kalu; and of course, our number 1 man slept through out these 2 deadly months
Babangida, on the other hand, who is still not 100% healthy came out like a true leader to address the nation and indirectly sent message to Boko Haram and other enemies of progress, that no matter what happens Nigeria will forever be stronger than ever.
And the best most folks on this forum could do is to continue to castigate IBB for his brave move. Nobody among these f00ls can see pass his or her filthy nose. It is very sad indeed and also says a lot about our future in this country

Pin heads are so blind, they're mostly still capitalizing and embracing the same fruitless sentiments that got us here in the first place.
When do you folks plan to wake up for good?
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2012
totally laughable
if there is no SNC in nigeria soon, there will likely be a civil war, the type never seen anywhere in the world, and nobody can then stop nigeria's disintegration
the most laughable part of this speech is that he outlined specific no-go areas, most of which have failed us in the last 50 years
which nigerian state is really a federating unit? aren't all of them mere local appendages of the federal govt?
which federating unit anywhere in the world depends on the federal govt for local policing, for example?
was capitalism ever our problem?
must we remain one country and be dying in it every year?
what IBB has successfully put across is that he is God.

if MASSOB begins armed struggle, supported by MEND and OPC, while BOKO HARAM continues in the North, which power on earth can keep Nigeria one then?

ibb should please shut up.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by oiseworld: 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2012
Depilot:

United States (the real deals maker) can careless about what you people post on Nairaland or anyone else says about Babangida. The fact remains the same, this man has been gone for over 15 years and you people still can't get yourselves together. You claim he is a bad man, but yet he has not been probed or arrested or jailed.
He remains the most powerful man in the country for over 20 yrs. Abeg, what else is left? Nothing is left, unless we want to foo1 ourselves as usual

It is in the history that when a country is breaking down or out of control (as long as USA has an interest), United States goes to the most powerful individual in the country, who isn't in power, for help to restore things. Go and check

If Babangida shows a fruitful initiative, United States will back him without any hesitation.

who told you he is the most powerful man in the country, he can not thread the south. with out being leached, so what made him powerful, even his northern brothers did not vote him in during the PDP primaries.  if the US are looking for how to bring calm to Nigeria, IBB IS THE WORST OPTION. THE SOUTH HAVE REJECTED HIM the way GOD rejected Saul.

but in all, let GODS WILL BE DONE. IBB OR NO IBB.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by tigerleggs(m): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
Ha ha ha ha ha, LWKMD. IBB wants to be a born again in Salvation Army uniform.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by BigB11(m): 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
who told you he is the most powerful man in the country, he can not thread the south

If IBB is not the most powerful man, who else is there?
If not being able to thread south is what determines the most powerful in the country, then this world must be coming to an end.
Just a few months ago, where were you when Ojukwu, your king was dancing behind IBB?
Were you sleeping when Ibori the owner of 80% of south south stated that he would kill to get a chance to mingle with IBB?
Where were you when Senator Ken Nnamani stated that the best option in Nigeria today is IBB?
Where were you when Peter Odilli (the king of boys) called IBB the best friend Igbo people can't afford to lose?

This isn't even what we should be discussing at this time, we should all focus more on anything or anybody that can turn things around in this country asap or before it is too late.

If something isn't done right away, the end to Nigeria and Nigerians isn't too far. Therefore, our priority at this time is to safe this great nation.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
the constitution he talks about is the same one that he designed with abdulsalami abubakar which gave all benefits to the north and cheated the nation of a true national constitution.
most honest politicians have since attacked and pilloried the same "military constitution".
the man is obviously passionate about preserving whatever advantages conferred on his interest by that constitution, hence he is ready to go to war.
i doubt that he understands the type of war he may get though.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by kizito96(m): 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2012
Patriotic talk
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by oiseworld: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2012
Big B1:

If IBB is not the most powerful man, who else is there?
If not being able to thread south is what determines the most powerful in the country, then this world must be coming to an end.
Just a few months ago, where were you when Ojukwu, your king was dancing behind IBB?
Were you sleeping when Ibori the owner of 80% of south south stated that would kill himself to mingle with IBB?
Where were you when Senator Ken Nnamani stated that the best option in Nigeria is IBB?
Where were you when Peter Odilli (the king of boys) called IBB the best friend Igbo people can't afford to lose?

Thisisn't even what we should be discussing at this time, we should all focus more on anything or anybody that can turn this country around asap or before it is too late.

If something isn't done right away, the end to Nigeria and Nigerians isn't too far. Therefore, our priority is to safe this great nation.

lets separate politics from reality. all this names you called made their money during the IBB military regime.  definitely they are bias. and most of these guys have been rejected one way or the other by the reasonable ones among their people.

finally,i want Nigeria to remain one, but i see no reason why we should with soomuch problems like our religious deference and other differences. so it is not a priority. PLEASE.  

lets ask our leaders what they have gained in this one Nigeria, or what we should know about this great nation that should keep us as one.
mind you IBOri is not the owner of  the south south as you claimed.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by AreaFada2: 1:22am On Jan 28, 2012
pretty_boi:

I personally don't like Ibb,but the man is saying the truth. Nigeria is Nigeria & would not be broken or disintegrated in or by any means. Before some of you talk,do you think at all? If you support the disintegration of your country Nigeria,do you sincerely think dat it would end there? Many more ethnic fights would resurrect between the little remains of the breakup & lead to further breakups, which eventually would lead to series of civil wars & all of us becoming refugees leaving to neighbouring countries to live in u.n. & w.h.o. tents. Is this what you guys want? NIGERIA IS NIGERIA REGARDLESS OF TRIBE OR RELIGION & WOULD REMAIN INTEGRATED TILL THE END OF TIME.AMEN. Our founding fathers Awolowo,Azikiwe,Tafawa Balewa,Alvan Ikoku etc & even our military leaders(including the bad ones), put their lives on the line to fight for our country's unity  & you think we should just divide Nigeria? GOD FORBID IT, This clueless Jonathan just needs to step up & start being a leader rather than a daft,weak,clueless,indecisive punk & if he can't,then let him say so & kindly resign, there's honour in accepting your weakness. GOD BLESS NIGERIA & ALL NIGERIANS. WE WOULD GET THROUGH. AMEN

So you really believe all those social studies they  taught you at school.

As for founding fathers, they were great but regarding national politics, only Sarduna had foresight. Why? He didn't value Nigeria enough to leave the nortth and come and do national politics in Lagos. He sent Balewa to Lagos (prime minister) while he focused on engineering Northern unity and dominance over Nigeria.You probably don't know that Sardauna controlled both Balewa and northern politics.

Awolowo was socially very progressive and helped Yorubas with education, welfare etc but he didn't quite see that the Northern elite were only interested in dominating others, not unity for the sake of collective national progressive. Northerners were rioting for days just becuase Awo dared to go and campaign in the North and had the audacity to even use helicopter to campaign in the 1960s. So forget  natioanl unity. It was always a folktale.

Zik was the most unfortunate: the only true nationalist and pan-africanist among them. Perhaps his birth in the North and sojourn in the Western region gave him a false sense of being a true Nigerian (that would be a great virtue in a sane and serious country).

We say marriage is ordained by God yet people still divorce  everyday talkless of Niger Area ordained by Lugard, his live-in lover and ther colonial co-horts. Those deceiving us with one Nigeria dogma are just looking for a large fiefdom to exploit, nothing more. When he annulled June election won by a strong-willed and dedicated southerner, he didn't remember national unity then. What a selectively amnesic  serial coup plotter.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by BigB11(m): 2:41am On Jan 28, 2012
@Area Fada:
Too much story from the past. The question we are asking is how to move forward.
Nigerians are dying, the nation is falling apart by minute, how do we discover the most effective strategy to rescue this great nation is what's up.

Please, save your noise for the history class. Everybody wants to be a philosopher
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 28, 2012
^^^
You don't have to forget about your history - if not, you wouldn't know your past and where you are coming from. He's among those who ruined the bright future of the youths of this great country.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by jascon1(m): 3:55am On Jan 28, 2012
the essence of this is all about keeping the south-south (oil) IN. why would one fight to keep Nigeria together? is there unity in Nigeria? since 1960 what has Nigeria gained from her massive mineral endowment a country like Nigeria should split for good. IBB is an old beef who is trying to prove that he is still alive. people thought he died in Germany and some of his relatives even cried and shared condolence. if he had any nerve to fight for a united Nigeria, he would have done so while in power. if he can fight to keep Nigeria together, why hasnt he fought against corruption and the canker-worm in our government we are not seeking people who want to correct their mistakes, but we need a leader with a vision. angry
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 28, 2012
IBB's generation has impeded the breakup and development of the imaginary entity called Nigeria for too long now.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Ibyno(m): 7:01am On Jan 28, 2012
Ibb clam he know those behide goodluck in the south, but dont know those behide BH in the north and his from the north?
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 28, 2012
Ibyno:

Ibb clam he know those behide goodluck in the south, but dont know those behide BH in the north and his from the north?
Dont mind the yeye man. He does not seem to be aware that his tactics have all expired, and that people are now attracted to forward-looking visionaries; not sycophants, mercenaries and terrorists.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by safarigirl(f): 7:43am On Jan 28, 2012
ÄŁĻ of them na WASH! Lie lie people boku for naija
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by aurenflani: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2012
all of u basttarrds insulting ibb 4 his stance are cowards. d man has spoken & what remains is 4 u 2 fire d 1st short of disintegration & lets see. "we 'd retired army' are more in number dan those inside d barracks". v. malu (retd gen.)
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2012
aurenflani:

all of u basttarrds insulting ibb 4 his stance are cowards. d man has spoken & what remains is 4 u 2 fire d 1st short of disintegration & lets see. "we 'd retired army' are more in number dan those inside d barracks". v. malu (retd gen.)
Wake up from your slumber. The era of IBB, Malu, OBJ, Buhari and their ideas is over. . . they can no longer affect our future negatively like they used to. Thank God.!!!
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by roy4real(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2012
The nigeria state is an imaginary assemblage of people, states and regions with uncommon religous, cultural, political, economic, ethnic, and ancestral ideologies and decents; at variance with and threatening her unity. The problems of this failed state are products of a frame work of scripts carefully written by her western colonial masters, later adopted and acted by succeeding nigeria's indegenious leaders whose minds were trapped by a common bait of greed.
Today, the common masses have been pushed to the wall with no other option than to fight back. The numerous problems of this nation can only be solved by two alternatives:
1. A radical, physical and economic revolution: Such a revolution will involve total elimination of all those who at any point particpated in the grand conspiracy to rip nigeria of her wealth. This will be carried out by selfless members of the public willing to sacrify themselves for a better nigeria. Such a revolution may suffer a lot of huddles if not well planned and executed considering complexities existing within the nigerian state. This is however, not the best option.
2. Secession: This is the best option. It will require a long lasting civil war leading to loss of lives and property, but the end will surely justify the means. The secession will provide long lasting solutions to the problems of this failed entity.
Consider the following products of a nigeria secession:
i.) 'ODUDUWA REPUBLIC: All SW states + yoruba inhabited parts of kwara and kogi.
ii.) SOUTHERN NIGERIA OR NIGER DELTA : SS + SE states + Benue + the remaining parts of kogi and kwara.
iii.) REPUBLIC OF AREWA : NW + NE + the remaining states of NC.
For IBB and co, all hope is not lost regarding their political ambition. With this prayer they stand a chance to rule again, if possible islamize their new born nation.
Re: IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? by babestella: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2012
Boko haram is causing disunity in the country at this moment, I expect our dear IBB who loves this country that much to call a tailor now, make him a new army uniform and then get to the field to fight Boko Haram so that they can stop this drive towards disuniting this country, that what I call patriotism. IBB, go start the fight against boko haram, because disintegration is in their agenda, they have asked for Islamization of the entire north and even Nigeria if possible, so what does that tell you? UNITY??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Presents His Books To Jonathan (Photos) / Kasimu Abdulkarim Takes Over From Jude Egbudom As GOC 2div. Nigerian Army / Breaking News!! Steer Clear Of Our Offices, PDP Warns Oshiomhole, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.