Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked (6099 Views)

Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! / Interswitch Website Hacked / Breaking: Nigeria’s Central Bank Website Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by Slyr0x: 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2012

The website of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) has been hacked by a group named NaijaCyberHactivists http://www.nlcng.org/

The hack took place at about 11:50am (GMT +1) on Friday.

Here’s a message from NaijaCyberHactivists on the NLC defaced website:

[b]Dear Traitors – NLC & TUC,

Ten days ago, you sold your souls to the evil that has kept our country down

Our people rose in their numbers against the oppression of the looting class and you pretended to join the cause.

All we needed from you was to keep the work places closed while we took over the streets but you made yourselves the pawn.

With the lootocrats you connived and delivered a blow to our street struggle. You deprived the people of the greatest opportunity and now you deserve our curse.

The struggle lives on, we have only taken it off the Park/
Our spirit rages on, yours may dwell with their evil in the dark//
We will fight to the last. We will fight with our body, our minds and soul/
This is nothing but a reminder that the war for a new Nigeria will be fought across all fronts and a common goal//

We will do everything for a just and egalitarian society.

You Labour will not labour in vain because you will reap the fruits from the seeds of shame you have sown.

You will harvest shame and dishonour for selling a nation’s destiny over a morsel of appointments.

We are coming for you, this is just the beginning. We will not tire, we will not falter, we will not fail.

There is room for your redemption but you will never be redeemed until forever and a day more

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
[/b]

Here’s what the NLC website looked like before the hack this morning:

SOURCE: http://techloy.com/2012/01/27/nlc-website-hacked/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=nlc-website-hacked
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by xtremeidea(m): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2012
[size=18pt]LMAO hohohohohohohohohohohohoho!!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by y2kaustin(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
I reserve my comment, lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by nasty45(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2012
Ghen ghen. E don busy,PART 4 OF FUEL SUBSIDY.SB PLS GET ME POPCORNS AND VODKA, D SAGA CONTINUES
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by Slyr0x: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
UPDATE:

Nigeria Police Force(www.npf.gov.ng) Website seems to have been taken down too in a DDOS attack

NPF Website DOWN

Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by Acidosis(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
why is every one planning evil in this country, these activists should do something good with their time. People are building sophisticated gadgets, exotic mobile devices worldwide, but the best my fellow nigerians could do is to hack websites, bomb facilities, steal stereo tapes, loot public funds, bash pastors for been rich. . .
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by ProGSM(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2012
I want to join this group. They are too much.

Really, this is the best way to protest.

Waooooooooooooooo
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by ismhab(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
Good move, they are traitors, they deserve more than that, for selling nigeria and nigerians.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by chines4(m): 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
Fighting evil with more evil, after hacking what next?
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by Mobinga: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
I'm not in support of all these reckless hacking. Why don't you target an institution that heavily relies on their websites?
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by kombats: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2012
wat will dis do to the economy??
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by Thatdave(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
boring hackers.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by greall12(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
lol niger
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by Afam4eva(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
I doubt if those old traitors care about their website. they probably haven't updated it in years. I'm thinking this hacking group is a subsidiary of bokoharam because bokoharam threatened the NLC some days back.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by bigfat01: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2012
this is another kool way to make money in Nigeria,
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by toozealous(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2012
@MOBINGA I THINK THEY'VE STARTED SOMEWHERE ABI HMMMMMMsad
grin
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by eghost247(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
after the hacking what next
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by Afam4eva(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2012
eghost247:

after the hacking what next

It's just a way of protesting against the removal of fuel subsidy.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by Thatdave(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2012
t
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2012
, we understand this guys are trying to get rid of corruption, but they should just be carefull,
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by seal777(m): 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2012
We will rather get all activities stopped and get them disgraced both home and abroad if they insist on their evil ways.

Who is benefiting from the current system anyway, I support the hacking.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by mirob(f): 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2012
At d risk of sounding daft, please of what use is hacking people's website, what would be the harm done on d people? Please enlighten me.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by denzel2009: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
mirob:

At d risk of sounding daft, please of what use is hacking people's website, what would be the harm done on d people? Please enlighten me.
It doesnt make any difference in Nigeria AFAIK, but in oyinboland the reputation of that organisation is in tatters.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by tollytexy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
Hackers,i beg i need tools and spam pages oohhh, I support una
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by dremoney(m): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
I honestly don't gerrit. Is too much of education a curse? Does exposure take common sense away from human beings?

NLC betrayed a struggle that could potentially change the system for good and this guyz are out to simply make a point ''NLC you messed up''.

What are they getting? Insults and stewpid opinions. Abeg keep your tracing skills to yourself Mr Kindergaten website admin. Na overskill go kill una monkey!
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by mxxpunkxx: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2012
Thatdave:

the admin of the site should ask the hosting providers to provide the last dynamic ip that pinged the site.
Or use something as simple as google analytics to pin the hacker's exact location.
Ip tracert would be of help too.
If the site admin knows what they're doing it wouldnt take 24hrs to pin these e-boko guys.

i laff in boko - haram language . . u cant catch a hacker (u can only catch a slowpoke/noob)
he never uses his real ISP (he uses loads of VPNs and ssh root services to conceal his path) . . even VPNs are old-skool
now they use botnets . . .let me break it down for ya
if i wanna hack ur site/pc or anytin hackable, all i gotta do is

1. infect say, 200 PC's , in different locations e.g. Iran, Russia, Georgia, El Salvador, Gibraltar . . etc
2. install my bots and then network them via an IRC channel . . . so i automatically have 200 soldiers. they are called botnets (i.e bot network)
it's an http bot, so that's where i give my commands (tcp and udp) and execute the hack

now do a ping and u'll be redirected to the countries listed above,
so how do u catch me? cos u and me know i don't live in any of those countries
IP tracert my ass, u go trace tire . .

besides, DDOSing is never done from a particular PC. I am shielded, i just have to open my IRC encrypted channel and send the attack
it relays d info to my botnet n each single PC on the network sends out an individual attack, say 1GBps of traffic . . (thats 1GBps X 200 - 200GBps) coming ur way,
hahahahahahahahha (evil laugh)

, am talking from years practical experience (oh yeah am a certified malicious hacker, u can ask *dhtml)
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by dremoney(m): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
mxxpunkxx:

i laff in boko - haram language . .  u cant catch a  hacker (u can only catch a slowpoke/noob)
he never uses his real ISP (he uses loads of VPNs and ssh root services to conceal his path) . .  even VPNs are old-skool
now they use botnets . . .let me break it down for ya
if i wanna hack ur site/pc or anytin hackable,  all i gotta do is

1. infect say, 200 PC's , in different locations e.g. Iran, Russia, Georgia, El Salvador, Gibraltar . . etc
2. install my bots and then network them via an IRC channel . . . so i automatically have 200 soldiers. they are called botnets (i.e bot network)
it's an http bot, so that's where i give my commands (tcp and udp) and execute the hack

now do a ping and u'll be redirected to the countries listed above,
so how do u catch me? cos u and me know i don't live in any of those countries
IP tracert my Bottom, u go trace tire . .

besides, DDOSing is never done from a particular PC. I am shielded, i just have to open my IRC encrypted channel and send the attack
it relays d info to my botnet n each single PC on  the network sends out an individual attack, say 1GBps of traffic . .  (thats 1GBps X 200 - 200GBps) coming ur way,
hahahahahahahahha (evil laugh)

, am talking from years practical experience (oh yeah am a certified malicious hacker, u can ask *dhtml)

Tnx bro. Pls teach him hacking 101.

I'm sure dude just copy and paste lecturer's note here. Mshewwww,ping ko needle ni
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by Frosti(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2012
Rotfl
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by DualCore1: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2012
I understand their plight but this is not the US, the targets do not have anything invested in those sites.

You want to get at this people, ha.ck their credit cards and bank accounts (obviously you cant pull that on your own, all u know is ddos and deface. . . call ur granpa anonnymous) and donate to charitable organizations that accept credit cards.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by mxxpunkxx: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
dremoney:

Tnx bro. Pls teach him hacking 101.

I'm sure dude just copy and paste lecturer's note here. Mshewwww,ping ko needle ni

lol, u know when he mentioned google analytics . ,  i fell from the bed while laffin
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by dremoney(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2012
mxxpunkxx:

lol, u know when he mentioned google analytics . ,   i fell from the bed while laffin

My initial course of study for MSc was IT before I changed to International Finance n Banking. I bailed out cuz of Java and my oyinbo lecturer who asked me to choose a project that requires making a robot abi na robocop.

I was like which kain nonsense b dis so when I saw his line,I knew wikipedia is in to make some money from plagiarism.

Make he drop anoda rubbish and I go personally report am!
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Labour Congress Website Hacked by Slyr0x: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
Dual Core:

I understand their plight but this is not the US, the targets do not have anything invested in those sites.

You want to get at this people, ha.ck their credit cards and bank accounts (obviously you cant pull that on your own, all u know is ddos and deface. . . call ur granpa anonnymous) and donate to charitable organizations that accept credit cards.

I've always monitored their actions and I believe they are "nearing" that stage. . .Just to "test their cyber arms", they took down CBN's website cbn.gov.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Can Stop My Time From Counting In Cyber Cafe / Facebook Email / Oracle Alerts Nigerians To More Cyber Security Breaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.