Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy (6074 Views)

Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough / 5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody / PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by efisher(m): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
FG must be tough on Boko Haram – Israeli envoy

January 9, 2012 by John Alechenu, Abuja

The Israeli Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. Moshe Ram, has said Nigeria requires an “iron fist” to deal with terrorism in general and the Boko Haram menace in particular.

The envoy also urged Nigerians not to allow terrorists dictate to them how they live and relate with one another.

Ram said this while presenting medical equipment worth about N2m on behalf of the government of Israel to victims of the Christmas Day bombing at St. Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madalla, Niger State on Friday.

He also said for the war on terror to succeed in Nigeria, Nigerians would require re-orientation to strengthen their security consciousness.

The envoy said Israel had suffered from acts of terror in the past, but that the situation had been brought under control because of some measures it put in place.

Ram said, “Nigeria is really on a crossroads, the way Nigeria and (people) everywhere should handle it, is with an iron fist. Not to permit terror to dictate the way the people live.

“Everyone is entitled to take his children to school in the morning, to go for shopping in the mall, to go to friends homes or movies in the morning. Everyone is entitled to this one, no one should disrupt this.

“We know what it is to be exposed to terror. And we know we have the capability, we have the knowledge, and we are willing to share our knowledge and our abilities with our good friends in Nigeria.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-must-be-tough-on-boko-haram-israeli-envoy/
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by efisher(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
If we can survive this, Nigeria will emerge as a stronger nation.
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2012
efisher:

[size=18pt]If[/size] we can survive this, Nigeria will emerge as a stronger nation.

That is the buzz word . . eyes are watching
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by TomFord: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2012
That part were the envoy said "every child should be allowed to go to school, "should be preached to his government where they wickedly deny palestinians medical aid through the gaza crossing.Talk about removing the speck in your eye.
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2012
This is it. This is what we have been talking about.

The wise Israelis who knows how to deal with barbarians have spoken. FG heed or be history.
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by naijaking1: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2012
I have said, our Fg needs Israeli support, advice, and methods of dealing with terrorist.
How about demolishing houses of suicide bombers, freezing all their money, and going after their relatives to see if they helped them comit the act
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by russellino: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
Hell yeah! Israel have been at it for decades. They should know. I feel bad when I hear GEJ talk about dialogue with those cattle pokers
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by KokoBeware: 12:00am On Jan 28, 2012
An Israeli General was asked:sad"Can you forgive a terrorist?" He replied: "God forgives. My task is to arrange their meeting"wink
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by efisher(m): 2:47am On Jan 28, 2012
^Lol. Excellent one there. cheesy
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by BlackPikiN(m): 2:54am On Jan 28, 2012
KokoBeware:

An Israeli General was asked:sad"Can you forgive a terrorist?" He replied: "God forgives. My task is to arrange their meeting"wink

Mehn, This is the quote of the year!

1 Like

Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by edoyad(m): 3:46am On Jan 28, 2012
efisher:

FG must be tough on Boko Haram – Israeli envoy

January 9, 2012 by John Alechenu, Abuja

The Israeli Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. Moshe Ram, has said Nigeria requires an “iron fist” to deal with terrorism in general and the Boko Haram menace in particular.

The envoy also urged Nigerians not to allow terrorists dictate to them how they live and relate with one another.

Ram said this while presenting medical equipment worth about N2m on behalf of the government of Israel to victims of the Christmas Day bombing at St. Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madalla, Niger State on Friday.

He also said for the war on terror to succeed in Nigeria, Nigerians would require re-orientation to strengthen their security consciousness.

The envoy said Israel had suffered from acts of terror in the past, but that the situation had been brought under control because of some measures it put in place.

Ram said, “Nigeria is really on a crossroads, the way Nigeria and (people) everywhere should handle it, is with an iron fist. Not to permit terror to dictate the way the people live.

“Everyone is entitled to take his children to school in the morning, to go for shopping in the mall, to go to friends homes or movies in the morning. Everyone is entitled to this one, no one should disrupt this.

“We know what it is to be exposed to terror. And we know we have the capability, we have the knowledge, and we are willing to share our knowledge and our abilities with our good friends in Nigeria.A

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-must-be-tough-on-boko-haram-israeli-envoy/

I hope all the jokers calling for negotiations and what not can hear the man. I just love everything about these people except may be their treatment of Palestinians.
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by nanidee(f): 3:47am On Jan 28, 2012
KokoBeware:

Classic! cool cool cool

**clapping**
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by hercules07: 7:38am On Jan 28, 2012
The marines also say the same thing, the Israelis should butt off our problems, once they get involved every goddamn terrorist will be willing to take them on and those useless middle east princes with more money than sense will start sending money to BH, abeg we do not need Israeli or American involvement.
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by aurenflani: 8:05am On Jan 28, 2012
i don't think u can achieve peace through violence. when d iraqi resistance commenced & american soldiers became d punching back with d fall of saddam, israel was contacted by d americans 4 "expert" advice & lessons. at d end of d day, d US still had 2 resort 2 negotiation & even pleaded with iran 4 support in talking 2 muqtada sadar.

boko haram is suicidal. see how dey silenced d whole northern sheikhs, politicians & statesmen. however, d govt needs 2 employ d services of d communications companies & internet experts 2 track where & when dia spokesman is sending all dis messages but dat has 2 be done clandenstinely. many govts around d world operate with only a handful ppl knowing anything about it but here u have a spokesman telling d world all that there is 2 know b/4 even a meeting will be held on a matter.
i am from d north & my own advice 4 d govt is 2 encourage & even threaten ppl @ d local level us 2 report any foreigner amongst us like dey did dat neiughbour 2 neiughbour thing during campaign.
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by naijaking1: 8:37am On Jan 28, 2012
^^^
Suicide bombers exert fear on people who are afraid of dying.
I remember when they started among the Palestinians. Today, some Israeli are ready to suicide bomb Arabs in return if given the opportunity, and certainly don't mind dying for their cause. Same will happen to Nigeria soon.
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by itsik(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2012
Pls my people check this link on boko haram and u won't like to say NIGERIA is on. Its clear and simple we are not

http:///xfDRpL
Please see for ur selves
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by Acidosis(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2012
KokoBeware:

excellent!
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by 9jaIhail(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2012
Tom Ford:

That part were the envoy said "every child should be allowed to go to school, "should be preached to his government where they wickedly deny palestinians medical aid through the gaza crossing.Talk about removing the speck in your eye.

shut the phocking mouth you Islamic militant sympathizer.

have you been to Israel before, have you spend a month there to know what Palestine Israeli conflict is all about. don't judge what you don't know much about.
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by Acidosis(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2012
Tom Ford:

you are a coward. how many israeli terrorists do you know?
israelis fight only their enemies with a just cause unlike your people who believe in killing for no reasonable reasons. Is this what allah taught you cretins? ?
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2012
Tom Ford:

Guy did expect the Israeli to feed them cereal every morning?
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by ismhab(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2012
I think is a high time, boko haram suppose to pay a visit to the israel's ambassador in Nigeria,
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

shut the phocking mouth you Islamic militant sympathizer.

have you been to Israel before, have you spend a month there to know what Palestine Israeli conflict is all about. don't judge what you don't know much about. 

I beg, enlighten minds.
What is the Palestinian Israeli conflict all about?

Break it down.
And while it, consider the fact that Palestine could so easily have been Uganda - with Apartheid fully entrenched - if the Jews had honoured an offer made by the British instead.
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by k2kay(m): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2012
ismhab:

I think is a high time, boko haram suppose to pay a visit to the israel's ambassador in Nigeria,

Stop talking like dis jor!! I dare them to try it,that would be toying with a tiger's tail or are u a sympathizer of the sect?  undecided
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by Dede1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2012
eGuerrilla:

I beg, enlighten minds.
What is the Palestinian Israeli conflict all about?

Break it down.
And while it, consider the fact that Palestine could so easily have been Uganda - with Apartheid fully entrenched - if the Jews had honoured an offer made by the British instead.

You are type of individuals who kept Africa in darkness. It is pure ignorant to insinuate European Jews are all about Israel. There were Palestinian Jews as well Palestinian Arabs in what used to be Palestine. I remember when the same Arabs who now called themselves Palestinians frown at such instance. For your information, Jordan was an integral part of Palestine in 1917.
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2012
Dede1:

You are type of individuals who kept Africa in darkness. It is pure ignorant to insinuate European Jews are all about Israel. There were Palestinian Jews as well Palestinian Arabs in what used to be Palestine. I remember when the same Arabs who now called themselves Palestinians frown at such instance. For your information, Jordan was an integral part of Palestine in 1917. 

I see you have mastered the art of obfuscation.
You have said much without saying anything in particular.

My question still stands.
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by maasoap(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2012
Israel is a terrorist nation without border. A country where no single man or woman has soul. A nation that cut 2.5million people from the outside world. A country where every single citizen lives in fear. A nation that can't beat her chest and say "we've come to stay". A country that is nothing without America. Nigeria's case has not reached that level of calling devil to come and protect us. If somebody has described Hitler as another Nastrodamus, I wouldn't argue at all.
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2012
maasoap:

Israel is a terrorist nation without border. A country where no single man or woman has soul. A nation that cut 2.5million people from the outside world. A country where every single citizen lives in fear. A nation that can't beat her chest and say "we've come to stay". A country that is nothing without America. Nigeria's case has not reached that level of calling devil to come and protect us. If somebody has described Hitler as another Nastrodamus, I wouldn't argue at all.

What a totally daft hyperactive comment to make.
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by maasoap(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2012
You still remember how Nigerian Christian pilgrims were detained in the prison because their names were missing on the list sent by FG just last year? That is one of characteristics of a nation without soul. Not even a police station or detention facilities but a prison despite that the fact that they were Christians and on pilgrimage for that matter. Have seen and heard how the world, UN and USA are calling on them to stop operating world's largest open prison in the name of self defence and curtailing terrorism?
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2012
There are always people who will have souls in a supposedly soulless nation.

There are a countless number of Jews and  Israelites working hand in hand with Palestinians for their freedom , many times these same people that are referred as soulles are locked up and beating up for their stance.

It is a well known fact that many soilders and policemen have left their posts because of this critical problem.

Let us be caution in our generalisation of issues.

Example :

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGabTGp5buc?version=3&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by ismhab(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2012
k2kay:

Stop talking like dis jor!! I dare them to try it,that would be toying with a tiger's tail or are u a sympathizer of the sect?  undecided
i did not said, they should kill him, i said they should pay him greeting visit and a well done work, that he has being doing in Nigeria and the world.
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by mensdept: 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2012
some of you guys arent serious, and thats partly why Naija is a banana republic. Boko Haram is a result of the ongoing terrorizism of the FG against the folks of Naija. So who's the terrorist and who's the reactionary? Deal with the two
Re: Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy by Dede1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2012
eGuerrilla:

I see you have mastered the art of obfuscation.
You have said much without saying anything in particular.

My question still stands.

There is no need to obfuscate on the issue of Palestine. I hope you are not as lazy as you have indicated with the above post. I left the date of 1917 in my post for a purpose. You definitely understood that 1917 preceded 1945.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola - Governors Not Chief Security Officers / VIDEO:Jonathan Speech At D8 Summit In Islamabad / (PHOTOS) Proudly Biafraness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.