Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Yearly Nairaland Get Together - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yearly Nairaland Get Together (2001 Views)

Kaduna Govt. To Acquire Peugeot, Targets 90,000 Cars Yearly.. / $41 Billion Stolen From Nigeria Yearly! — Africanunion, AU Report / Nigeria Loses $7B To Oil Bunkering Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yearly Nairaland Get Together by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2012
Expect to see different juju and jazz dat day, Many cats & dogs go see eye 2 eye
Re: Yearly Nairaland Get Together by Beaf: 8:38am On Jan 29, 2012
diluminati:

grin grin

yeah 4ck it too.

coz my magnum will be fully loaded and clean to blast beaf's brains out

You need a brain to fire a magnum. No?
There is a reason baboons don't carry AK47's. Lol!
Re: Yearly Nairaland Get Together by Njgirl1: 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2012
pcicero:

@NJ girl
I am already anticipating the contest among 'ethnic champions' on this politics section.
Would it not be nice to see Nchara square up against Alj-harem?
it would not be nice at al. With al d hate here, anyone hoping for a gathering of nlanders is looking 4 wahala.
@poster do u still think nlanders should meet after what u ve read so far?
Re: Yearly Nairaland Get Together by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2012
Nj girl:

it would not be nice at al. With al d hate here, anyone hoping for a gathering of nlanders is looking 4 wahala.
@poster do u still think nlanders should meet after what u ve read so far?

NLers of like minds should meet if they feel so inclined.

It is the open season approach which intends to put cats among the pigeons that I questioned earlier, and nothing more.
Re: Yearly Nairaland Get Together by Starlett: 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2012
A get together of this nature would be good.
But we must also weigh the benefits and demerits of putting a face to names in all instances. For some who have been able to freely speak their mind objectively on issues of national importance without fear of being dismissed based on primordial sentiments - tribe or religion - it's an anonymity they would be hard pressed to give up.
Re: Yearly Nairaland Get Together by ibide(m): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2012
The only reason why i can attend is when we all agree that we are going to discouse the breakage of thise furking country
Re: Yearly Nairaland Get Together by ibide(m): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2012
The only reason why i can attend is when we all agree that we are going to discouse the breakage of thise furking country
Re: Yearly Nairaland Get Together by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 30, 2012
I vote against such meeting!! if the get together happens to hold after putting a face to all the "chatnames" it will be difficult for people to "yab" others and without that there will be no fun on NL. Now it is easy for people to say anything and talk to one another without even knowing if the guy you were actually attacking online is your senior colleague in the office or your father's boss. Please it is better everyone remains in there hiding and let the tribal war continue. When am bored and not happy this is the only forum that I can come and catch my fun without paying for "night of a thousand laugh " grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno / Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State / Breakingnews: Rilwan Lukman Is Dead - Our God Is Great!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.