Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Are Boko Haram Cowards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Boko Haram Cowards (957 Views)

Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. / Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Boko Haram Cowards by humebuloe: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2012
What are the interest of this group?
Are they arriving at it yet?
COULD IT BE ACHIEVED BY BOMBINGS?
Re: Are Boko Haram Cowards by humebuloe: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2012
who has an answer?
Re: Are Boko Haram Cowards by prettyboi1(m): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2012
boko haram membera aren't cowards. that's what terrorists do. Id rather blame our government for their own cowardice & Cluelessness in coming up with solutions to terminating boko haram forever.
Re: Are Boko Haram Cowards by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2012
They are the biggest cowards ever but then again, such cowardliness is especially synonymous with islamic terrorists. They often go after the weakest targets like civilians, women and children or go after the bigger targets when they believe that they are distracted and if properly engaged, they would blend with the civilians or hide behind women and children.

That right there my friend is the height of cowardice. Notice that whenever they engage proper law enforcement authorities or the military, the casualty usually mounts on their side.

These animals blatantly threw out the rules kept by prior professional terrorist who rarely harm their victims as long as their rational demands like money or release of a prisoner is met.

Then again, cowardice, hiding among civilians, pushing the women out to the fore-front of a gun battle and using their women and children as shield have always being an established trait of arabs and muslims in general. Check out the onset of the palestinian intifada and their tactics during the second gulf-war.
Re: Are Boko Haram Cowards by Anarchy: 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2012
Cowardliness is describing bokoharam religious. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Are Boko Haram Cowards by NorthSharp(m): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2012
Bandit C.:

They are the biggest cowards ever but then again, such cowardliness is especially synonymous with islamic terrorists. They often go after the weakest targets like civilians, women and children or go after the bigger targets when they believe that they are distracted and if properly engaged, they would blend with the civilians or hide behind women and children.

That right there my friend is the height of cowardice. Notice that whenever they engage proper law enforcement authorities or the military, the casualty usually mounts on their side.

These animals blatantly threw out the rules kept by prior professional terrorist [/b]who rarely harm their victims as long as their rational demands like money or release of a prisoner is met.

Then again, cowardice, hiding among civilians, pushing the women out to the fore-front of a gun battle and using their women and children as shield have always being an [b]established trait of arabs and muslims in general.
Check out the onset of the palestinian intifada and their tactics during the second gulf-war.

Your myopic and idiotic attempt to distinguish between Muslim terrorists and other 'prior professional terrorist', whatever that none-sense may mean, and the way you stupidly regurgitated that worn-out line of Zionist hasbara of categorizing the Palestinian struggle for freedom as 'Muslim terrorism', only make you appear as disgusting as any terrorist, Muslim or non-Muslim! 

It is very clear that you are possessed with a rabid, unbridled hatred for ALL Muslims and Arabs GENERALLY. You may eventually be consumed by that monstrous hatred burning in you!
Re: Are Boko Haram Cowards by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2012
NorthSharp:

Your myopic and idiotic attempt to distinguish between Muslim terrorists and other 'prior professional terrorist', whatever that none-sense may mean, and the way you stupidly regurgitated that worn-out line of Zionist hasbara of categorizing the Palestinian struggle for freedom as 'Muslim terrorism', only make you appear as disgusting as any terrorist, Muslim or non-Muslim! 

It is very clear that you are possessed with a rabid, unbridled hatred for ALL Muslims and Arabs GENERALLY. You may eventually be consumed by that monstrous hatred burning in you!

Stick to the topic and do not derail the thread with your arab-isreali conflict nonsense. Am i lying when i insinuated that the palestinians were using human shields during the intifada uprising? This fact is well known to the entire world because cameras were actually covering these atrocities of pushing women and children out into the open during gunfights to use them as baits against the isrealis. If you like, i would pull up a video for you unless you are one the numerous cowards who would rather feign ignorance.

There was actually a time when ''terrorists'' operated with honour and respected the sanctity of the lives of their hostages. Islamic terrorists threw all that away and introduced the cowardly method of throwing bombs into markets full of civilians.

Anyway, your type live in perpetual denial even when the truth is staring you in the face.

Keep defending them. You peoples' downfall is fast approaching.
Re: Are Boko Haram Cowards by NorthSharp(m): 12:42am On Jan 29, 2012
Bandit C.:

Stick to the topic and do not derail the thread with your arab-isreali conflict nonsense. Am i lying when i insinuated that the palestinians were using human shields during the intifada uprising? This fact is well known to the entire world because cameras were actually covering these atrocities of pushing women and children out into the open during gunfights to use them as baits against the isrealis. If you like, i would pull up a video for you unless you are one the numerous cowards who would rather feign ignorance.

There was actually a time when ''terrorists'' operated with honour and respected the sanctity of the lives of their hostages. Islamic terrorists threw all that away and introduced the cowardly method of throwing bombs into markets full of civilians.

Anyway, your type live in perpetual denial even when the truth is staring you in the face.

Keep defending them. You peoples' downfall is fast approaching.

You must be one of the most ridiculous guys around; you first strayed from the topic and rambled into the Palestinian intifada, Arabs and Muslims in general, in a thread that is simply about whether BH are cowards or not; and now you are comically implying that I was the one veering away from the topic!

And just after your hypocritical admonishing for me to 'stick to the topic and not to derail it with Arab-Israel nonsense', you went ahead and filled up the rest of your post with such a lengthy, incoherent garbage; you have only succeeded in further demonstrating how DEEP your hatred and bias against Muslims are, and how SHALLOW your understanding of the Israel-Palestinian is.

With regard to the second part in bold, whom I am defending? And which of my people has its downfall approaching? The over FORTY MILLION Hausa-Fulanis in Nigeria alone or the 1.5 BILLION MUSLIMS in the world?
Re: Are Boko Haram Cowards by NaMe4: 1:05am On Jan 29, 2012
^^ 'Over 50 million Hausa-Fulanis'

Bros, in Nigeria alone? That's close to half of the whole of Nigeria's population.
Remember other Northerners are there, also from the West, East and S/South.
So all these rest roughly make up the other half?

1 Like

Re: Are Boko Haram Cowards by NorthSharp(m): 1:43am On Jan 29, 2012
Na-Me:

^^ 'Over 50 million Hausa-Fulanis'

Bros, in Nigeria alone? That's close to half of the whole of Nigeria's population.
Remember other Northerners are there, also from the West, East and S/South.
So all these rest roughly make up the other half?

Sorry, I wanted to write over forty millions; in more than two previous posts I think I actually wrote 'about forty millions', which I think is safer, in case it is even less. Anyway, its a shame that like most other things about Nigeria, we do not have accurate population figures.
Re: Are Boko Haram Cowards by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 29, 2012
NorthSharp:

You must be one of the most ridiculous guys around; you first strayed from the topic and rambled into the Palestinian intifada, Arabs and Muslims in general, in a thread that is simply about whether BH are cowards or not; and now you are comically implying that I was the one veering away from the topic!

And just after your hypocritical admonishing for me to 'stick to the topic and not to derail it with Arab-Israel nonsense', you went ahead and filled up the rest of your post with such a lengthy, incoherent garbage; you have only succeeded in further demonstrating how DEEP your hatred and bias against Muslims are, and how SHALLOW your understanding of the Israel-Palestinian is.

With regard to the second part in bold, whom I am defending? And which of my people has its downfall approaching? The over FORTY Hausa-Fulanis in Nigeria alone or the 1.5 BILLION MUSLIMS in the world?

Blah blah blah. Too much noise with no points made.

The topic of the thread is, are boko haram cowards? I have explained how cowardly they are by drawing examples from other similar groups, who all happen to be muslims as expected and who all apply the same gut wrenching tactics in their fights against nothing in particular.

You, like all paranoid and schizophrenic muslims littering this world, automatically accused me of being a muslim hater (which i am by the way) and a zionist supporter (which i really do not pay mind to) and thus derailing the topic away from Islamic terrorists cowardliness to other trivial issues.

Anyway, I look at you lot and feel nothing but pity for you because the world is watching and one day, the entire world would have had it up to here with you blood suckers and cut islam down to size for ever. You people are barely being tolerated everywhere but you take the silence of many as a sign of weakness.

Your time is fast approaching.
Re: Are Boko Haram Cowards by NorthSharp(m): 6:12am On Jan 29, 2012
Bandit C.:

Blah blah blah. Too much noise with no points made.

The topic of the thread is, are boko haram cowards? I have explained how cowardly they are by drawing examples from other similar groups, who all happen to be muslims as expected and who all apply the same gut wrenching tactics in their fights against nothing in particular.

You, like all paranoid and schizophrenic muslims littering this world, automatically accused me of being a muslim hater (which i am by the way) and a zionist supporter (which i really do not pay mind to) and thus derailing the topic away from Islamic terrorists cowardliness to other trivial issues.

Anyway, I look at you lot and feel nothing but pity for you because the world is watching and one day, the entire world would have had it up to here with you blood suckers and cut islam down to size for ever. You people are barely being tolerated everywhere but you take the silence of many as a sign of weakness.

Your time is fast approaching.

With regard to the first highlighted part, you have just insulted the meaning of the word 'explained' here, by calling that load of gibberish you spewed in your original post, in such a near-demented rigmarole, as an 'explanation'. LOL

Even without you admitting it so openly in the second highlighted part above, the fact that you hate ALL Muslims and Arabs, with a strong passion, was so glaringly clear to any discerning mind.

Wallahi, I just burst into laughter when I read the last two paragraphs of your post highlighted above grin grin grin. This only shows that the messianic apocalyptic crap that you have been spoon-fed for so long has started to adversely affect your mental sanity.

Buy entertaining such narcissistic fantasies of seeing the end of a religion that boasts of 1.5 BILLION adherents, about a quarter of the entire world population, it is clear you are precariously on the verge of either having a mental breakdown or becoming a Christian version of Boko Haram - or both! grin grin. Maybe that explains why you see non-Muslim terrorists in such a good light!

And with a moniker that is so eerie and fiendish (Bandit C), which may simply stand for a 'Christian Bandit', coupled with your venomous hatred for Muslims and your open admission of this, I am afraid you may soon graduate from a 'Christian Bandit' to a 'Christian terrorist' grin grin grin
Re: Are Boko Haram Cowards by hooged: 6:31am On Jan 29, 2012
boko haram ,
Re: Are Boko Haram Cowards by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 29, 2012
Still spewing more incoherent blahs?

Well if understanding the meaning of "explained" escaped you then it is your loss. At least I can vouch for the rest of the right thinking peeps out there, whose thought processes have not been mangled with tell tales of Mohammed, allahu akuba and jihad and who are still grounded on reality, to understand.

Contrary to whatever nonsense you may believe, I base my assumptions on reality, a reality that has become all so clear to the entire world, that Islam is the most evil thing out there with total disregard for human lives, women and the freedom that the rest of the sane world hold dear.

I reiterate, if you believe that the world would forever sit back and watch you  continue wrecking havoc across the globe, in the name of a god that cannot fight for itself, you are in for a rude awakening.

Just as the world decided that they have had enough and rose up to crush the nazi scourge of the 40s, so it would be with islam soon.

The world cannot be playing this cat and mouse game with you freaks for ever you know.

NorthSharp:

With regard to the first highlighted part, you have just insulted the meaning of the word 'explained' here, by calling that load of gibberish you spewed in your original post, in such a near-demented rigmarole, as an 'explanation'. LOL

Even without you admitting it so openly in the second highlighted part above, the fact that you hate ALL Muslims and Arabs, with a strong passion, was so glaringly clear to any discerning mind.

Wallahi, I just burst into laughter when I read the last two paragraphs of your post highlighted above grin grin grin. This only shows that the messianic apocalyptic crap that you have been spoon-fed for so long has started to adversely affect your mental sanity.

Buy entertaining such narcissistic fantasies of seeing the end of a religion that boasts of 1.5 BILLION adherents, about a quarter of the entire world population, it is clear you are precariously on the verge of either having a mental breakdown or becoming a Christian version of Boko Haram - or both! grin grin. Maybe that explains why you see non-Muslim terrorists in such a good light!

And with a moniker that is so eerie and fiendish (Bandit C), which may simply stand for a 'Christian Bandit', coupled with your venomous hatred for Muslims and your open admission of this, I am afraid you may soon graduate from a 'Christian Bandit' to a 'Christian terrorist' grin grin grin   

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Living Rising, Standard Of Living Falling. / 30 Industries Are Already Waiting For A’ Ibom People – Gov’s Aide / Nelson Mandela Set To Break Guinness World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.