Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram (23713 Views)

Acn Governors Declare Position On Subsidy / South-East Governors Declare 7-day Mourning For Ojukwu / SW Governors Declare 3 Day Fasting For Yaradua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by belovedaja(m): 6:08pm On May 11, 2012
chima12: Are those foolish middle belt governors still attending this master/servant british commonwealth style meeting?besides there is nothing like northern nigeria in the constitution.When will middle-belters free themselves from mental slavery/servitude to the hausa/fulani ?they need this mental freedom first before they can talk about political freedom.
@ middle-belters in the house.
   The ball is in your court.
i no know for them oo
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by ikeyman00(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2012
@@@@

those coward that shout allah day and night will never declare war

the can only loot and loot and later go to mosque to pray

sometimes they come to london to drink beer and shagg
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by undigeh: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2013
chima12: Are those foolish middle belt governors still attending this master/servant british commonwealth style meeting?besides there is nothing like northern nigeria in the constitution.When will middle-belters free themselves from mental slavery/servitude to the hausa/fulani ?they need this mental freedom first before they can talk about political freedom.
@ middle-belters in the house.
   The ball is in your court.

In fact you speak well, this has always been my observations, I pity the middle belters. The hausa/fulani always and always use them as a make-up for their advantage.
The very day the middle belt will forcefully break off hausa/fulani will shrink into its shell.
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by undigeh: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2013
Where are the advocates of amnesty for the boko haram?
Wisdom can never be gotten from class room. Where are the sympathizers of bokos? Where are those who compare boko haram with MEND or any other militants in this country?

They are those who have zero understanding of the mission of these satan personified beings called boko haram.
If satan, their father accept amnesty from GOD, his creator, then his children even boko haram will hastily collect amnesty
with two hands from FG. This is my understanding of boko haramists, take it or you leave it.

Wisdom can be learned of late through suffering if you have non before.
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by Marotzke(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
freegaza: Unlike you am living in maiduguri now and i know what am saying.
You don't know what you are saying. I live in Maiduguri too.(though I''ve sent my family home.) You are just a layabout revelling in absolute stupidity. Coming to an online forum to spew trash is absolute madness. where are you even sending this post from? I flew into Abuja on Monday that's why I can even see this your rubbish posting. don't stay in Lagos and post nonsense relying only on hearsay or NYS C experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje / Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves / Mamoth Crowd Turn Out For Yahaya Bello Group In Bauchi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.