Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram (23704 Views)

Acn Governors Declare Position On Subsidy / South-East Governors Declare 7-day Mourning For Ojukwu / SW Governors Declare 3 Day Fasting For Yaradua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by werepeLeri: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2012
hannah may:

Are they nt the one funding them? [b]Cn a low salary earner buy bomb?[/b]

lol- BUY BOMBS? NOBODY BUYS BOMBS - THEY MAKE THEM. THEY ARE CALLED IEDs - IMPROVISED EXPLOSIVE DEVICES.
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by hbrednic: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2012
better late than never
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by TRUTHTELA: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2012
Any society that does not condone TERRORISM will not have it in their midst. The communtiy will expose you. The Gov's are being Ironic, Boko Haram has declared war on Non-moslems. Islam supports bloodshed. The Gov's have no problem with what their boyz are doing,they're making HEADLINE NEWS and BOKO HARAM will make the BREAKING NEWS.

From Ringim,to Sanusi, to the Boko man that his moslem bros helped to escape, is it not enough for people to know that BOKO HARAM is a Moslem agenda and that their agenda can only put them in more abject penury. Glad that Jonathan, subtly, asked them to make their demands PUBLIC, and let's continue from there. Lazy Bigots. They are yet to reap from their evil.
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by psalmizt(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2012
Imanuelle:

These men have trined dis people to this extent!!
I'm sure dey can't stop them now,
Let d country divide, and let dat be d problem of d northerners,

America cn neva defeat al qaeda,

Even if dey send down some drones to nigeria, u can never defeat boko haram,

Dey'v already been brainwashd,  Nothin can stop dem,  U may cpture dem, shatter deir camps,  And all dat, but u'll still have a few of them,  Loitered all around,

Dey'v grown,  U cnt just eliminate dem,  d northerners just have to live with it,   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So mate, do we just fold our arms and watch them decimate our country? Definitely no,
While this action of the 19 Northern governors is encouraging, we wait to see how much of the talking will become action, Last I checked, Intelligence Service (Police, SSS, Immigration, Army) are all controlled by the Federal Govt, I wonder what exactly they are going to do other than RHETORICS,
One advise for them, stop the whole notion of Islamic Education for Almajiris and discourage the practice of it. Arrest or capture all Almajiris (they know their camps) and move them to a boarding facility where they 'd be nurtured and cared. I know these suggestions of mine are open to criticism, let's just find a solution to the Northern Wahala we have inherited,
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by GWslim(f): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2012
They should not deceive us anymore by pretending to the president as if they don't know the sponsors of BH. I believe they are the life wire to the activities of BH.
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by oluemmakay(m): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2012
grin i dey laugh ooooooooooooooooo. a kingdom can never be divided against itself, else it falls. boko haram vs northern governors
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by otunbamyk(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2012
Nice step 4ward
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by nellybadas: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2012
Insert Quote
Quote from: freegaza on Today at 02:28 :46 PM
Apart from the governors of kano,yobe ,nassarawa and may be taraba,all the other governors were not
elected they rigged.HOW CAN THE PEOPLE THAT ARE PRAYING FOR BOKO HARAM TO KILL THE
GOVERNORS HELP THE THEM?THE PEOPLE WIL GO WITH BOKO HARAM ANYDAY

free gaza u are a disgrace to islam. May Almighty Allah forgive you for you know not wat you are saying.
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by medoski(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2012
I am surprised they did not relate the misuse of state allocation to the activities of boko haram. Where is the money. Let them go and enjoy their stolen wealth amidst boko haram
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by idotman123: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2012
Governors & VP i don tire for una. Stop rewining back and play comment again and again! I hv heard dis thousand's times. We will soon, we shall, we have, we are going to do, we are planning to, we are about to, there will be, by next year, we are on it etc. Different comment but the same meaning! Fight boko haram leave talk alone
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by kizito96(m): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2012
Lets wait and see because some of the Northern Governors are members of the sect
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by 9javoice1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2012
how can one stand on a load yet claim he is lifting the load,why is Gov Aliyu puting himself everyday on the bokoboys deathrole.
all these his ne/nw counterpats are the one sponsoring thisn sect oneway or the other. yes their intention has failed but they are relay the culprit.

how can day fight bokoboys now they have gone wild? northern police gives them guns, norther soldiers gives them uniforms hausa/fulani ppls
shed them in their society. all almajiris are their area boys tell me who will give these dudes the info they are ranting about. all the money bokoboys
get from the banks they rob how do they shear it " to these almajiris ofcourse" .

i dey my chair dey drink my kunu. let me see how it works.
these is pure sucide mission on the side of whoever gives any
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by musiwa43: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
psalmizt , Boko haram is only asking for the North niger region as its country. It is not asking for anything below the river niger and benue. When you look at the 14 state Boko Haram considered to be their state. 90% of them are muslim.

I do not have anything against Islam , and I do not have anything against the creation of a country from this 14 state in the North. My reason is  because they have sharia court already.  People who are against an Islamic country in the North are not been totally sincere since , when you look at it, there are sharia court in the north and this state already have sharia.

I do not support the use of violent by boko haram in the north. But I know why Boko haram is using violent. It is because the members of the national assembly from the north dont represent the interest of northerners at the national assembly. This northerners at the national assembly have computers and are seen the satellite pictures. and have not done anything to protect the right of their people and what is best for their people. This is why Boko haram I think they feel. They dont need politician to make change. That they can use violent to make change.

Boko Haram are only asking for 14 states of Nigeria. And I will tell you this. Most of this 14 states Boko haram is asking. most people there are muslim. Except for Plateau where there are mixed.  

Here are the list of representative of the people in the national assembly, you will discovered they are muslim.  Do you see any christian among them No.

Somebody now saying they are against a country for them make me laugh.

Now the people who are against this are mostly southerner who stole money from the federal govt and built houses in abuja. How can any southerner want to claim abuja from northerners.  I do not care if it is Ijaw money, they use to build abuja. Jonathan Goodluck should for God sake give them abuja.  

Ijaw people can not continue to make the argue that it is their money they use to build abuja, so they most claim abuja.

look at the list and ask.

Representative Ibrahim Makama CPC Misan/Dambam 2011–incumbent
Representative Adamu Abdullahi ANPP Zaki 2011–incumbent
Representative Bulkachuwa Adamu Muhammed PDP Katagum 2011–incumbent
Representative Bundot Dauda Garba PDP Bogoro 2011–incumbent
Representative Maitama Tugga CPC Gamawa 2011–incumbent
Representative Isa Hassan ANPP Jama'are 2011–incumbent
Representative Anas Tukur Ahmed ANPP Bauchi 2011–incumbent
Representative Mohammed Saleh PDP Darazu/Ganjuma 2011–incumbent
Representative Bilal Umar Barau PDP Ningi/Wanji 2011–incumbent
Representative Bashir Aliyu Arabi PDP Alkaleri/Kirfi 2011–incumbent
Representative Shira Mu'azu Hamisu PDP Shira/Giade 2011–incumbent
Representative Safwan Sani Toro PDP Toro 2011–incumbent

Abba Dawud Lawan Jere All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP)
Baba Gana Tijani Bama/Ngala/Kalabalge All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP)
Ishaku Sharah Askira-Uba/Hawul All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP)
Kaka Adam Mustapha Dikwa/Mafaf/Konduga All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP)
Modu Alhaji Musa Kukawa/Mobbar/Abadam/Guzamalai All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP)
Mohammed Ali Ndume Damboa/Gwoza/Chibok All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP)
Mohammed Tahir Monguno Monguno/Marte/Ngaanzai All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP)
Muktar Betara Aliyu Biu/Bayo/Shani/Kwaya Kusar All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP)
Mustapha Baba Shehuri Maiduguri (Metropolitan) All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP)
Shettima Shehu Kaga/Gubio/Magumeri All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP)
Representative Abdullahi Musa Nuhu PDP Kaita/Jibia
Representative Aminu Bello Musari PDP Malum Fashi/Kafur
Representative Daura AdamuSaidu PDP Daura/Sandamu/Mai'Adua
Representative Funtua Lawal Ibrahim PDP Funtua/Dandume
Representative Makera Sabiu Hassan PDP Dutsin-ma/Kurfi
Representative Mashi Abdu Haro PDP Mashi/Dvisi
Representative Musa Aliyu PDP Mani/Bindawa
Representative Nadabo Tukur Idris PDP Bakori/Danja
Representative Nasarawa Usman Mani PDP Kankia/Ingawa/Kusada
Representative Safana Amina Yakubu PDP Safana/Batsari/Dan-Musa
Representative Shehu Abubakar Garba PDP Musawa/Matazu
Representative Tsagero Muazu Lemamu PDP Rimi/Charanchi/Batagarawa
Representative Yahaya Shuaib Baure PDP Baure/Zango
Representative Yankara Lawal Yusufu PDP Kankara/Sabuwa/Faskari
Representative Yar'adua Abubakar Sadiq PDP Katsina Central
Representative Abubakar Lamido Sadiq PDP Katsina North Central
Abdurrahamman Suleiman Kawu Sumaila/Takai ANPP
Abduwa Gabasawa Nasiru Gezawa/Gabasawa ANPP
Ado Garba Alhassan Tudun-Wada/Doguwa PDP
Ahmad Audi Zarewa Karaye/Rogo ANPP
Alhassan Uba Idris Dala ANPP
Ali Wudil Muhammad Wudil/Garko ANPP
Danlami Hamza Fagge ANPP
Garba Mohammed Batalawa Kura/Madobi/Garun Malam ANPP
Ibrahim Muazzam Bichi Bichi ANPP
Ibrahim Umar Ballah Kumbosto ANPP
Isah Idris Alhaji Nassarawa ANPP
Jobe Abdulkadir Tijjani Dawakin-Tofa/Tofa/Rimin Gado ANPP
Kiru Ubale Jakada Bebeji/Kiru ANPP
Labaran Y. Dambatta Dambatta/Mokoda ANPP
Lawan Farouk Muhammad Bagwai/Shanono PDP
Modu Alhaji Musa Kukawa/Mobbar/Abadam/Guzamalai All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP)
Abubakar Abubakar Gombe,kwami &Funakaye PDP
Adamu Gora Kalba Kaltungo/Shongom PDP
Bayero Usman Nafada Dukku / Nafada PDP
Bello Suleiman Akko Federal Constituency PDP
Haruna Ahmadu Hassan Balanga/Billiri PDP
Moh'd Bello Suleiman Akko PDP
Shu'aibu Umar Galadima Yamaltu-Deba PDP
Baba Bukar Machinama ANPP Machina/Nguru/Karasuwa/Yusufari
Baba Gishiwari ANPP Fika/Fune
Goni Bukar Lawan ANPP Bursari/Geidam/Yunusari
Khadija Buka A. Ibrahim ANPP Damatura/Gujba/Gulani/Tarmuwa
Lawan Mohammed Kori PDP Nangere/Potiskum
Zakari Yau Galadima ANPP Bade/Jakusko
Abdullahi Idris Garba Kontagora/Wushishi/Mariga/Mashegu ANPP
Alhaji Baba Agaie Agaie/Lapai PDP
Bala Adamu Kuta Shiroro/Rafi/Munyn ANPP
Isah Shaba Ibn Bello Bida/Gbako/Katcha PDP
Mikail Al-Amin Bmitosahi Chanchaga ANPP
Mohammed Jibo PDP
Mohammed K. Darangi Magama/Rijau PDP
Muktar M. Ahmed Gurara/Suleja/Tafa PDP
Representative Balarabe Ismaila Usman ANPP Sokoto North/Sokoto South 1999–2003
Representative Dikko Mukhtar ANPP Binji/Silame 1999–2003
Representative Gandi SuleYari ANPP Wurno/Rabah 1999–2003
Representative Gatawa SirajoMarafa ANPP Isa-Sabon-Birni 1999–2003
Representative Magori ZubairuS. PDP Gwadaba/Illiza 1999–2003
Representative Mohammed Usman ANPP Kware/Wamakko 1999–2003
Representative Mohammed ArewaS. ANPP Gudu/Tangaza 1999–2003
Representative Sanyinna AliyuUmar PDP Kebbe/Tambuwal 1999–2003
Representative Shinaka ZakariMuhammed ANPP Gorondo/Gada 1999–2003
Representative Tureta MohammedArzika PDP Bodinga/Dange-Shuni/Tureta 1999–2003
Representative Yabo HassanKiryo PDP Shagari/Yabo 1999–2003
Abdullaziz Yari Abubakar ANPP Anka/Talata Marafa
Abubakar Shehu Bunu ANPP Bungudu/Maru
Bello Abubakar ANPP Shinkafi/Zurmi
Bello Mutawalle Maradun ANPP Bakura/Maradun
Dahiru Zubairu ANPP Kaura-Namoda/Birnin-Magaji
Idris Mohammed Keta ANPP Gusau/Tsafe
Mohammed Sani ANPP Gummi/Bukkuyum
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by ume(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
Wit this its midnite 4 bokoharam
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by ak47mann(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2012
Pakistanis!! country with nuclear war head and they are still battling with both sympathizers and Alqaida,talkless of Nigeria,terrorism cant tackle them with guns and armor tanks,intelligent should be apply which include under cover secret service both state and federal government involved,and they should bring in enough spies to infatuate the region and CC TVS, that way the group can be cornered.

But in Nigeria is very difficult because they have members and sympathizers in security service and 3 tiers of government, which is the same problem Pakistan is battling with,we might be treating  this terror gangs with kids gloves,but they are growing wings,and getting stronger.To me,southerners should avoid the core north and leave it for the indigenous Hausa/Fulani's to handle because some of these terrorist migrate from the neighbouring countries of which their tribe stretch up to chad and other places,if northerners really want to fight this groups so that their region will catch up in millennium development they better fight their brothers with iron hand,federal government might know the sponsors but don't forget without the help of some Hausa elites in the north Jonathan cant do much.

My advice is for the youths of the northern region to use this opportunity to lynch on their elites,that way federal govt  will use the  opportunity to arrest the ones on their list make it public,and it will not look like Jonathan is fighting their supreme leaders they should lead the war.  cool cool
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by ephomoghia: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2012
Nigerians seem not to be getting this whole thing about terrorism of whom Boko Haram is and have confirmed to be part of, no one can dialogue to pacify these blood thirsty monsters because they know if they tell you what they want you cant accept it, hence whatever money you give to them is making them more stronger and is like paying for the bullet that will be used in killing you.
So the best tactics is to be proactive in crushing them with all means humanly possible - the more time is wasted the more they gain ground and and spreads  like cancerous cells.
To say the least if nothing urgent is done with the help of other well meaning Nations like the Americans and the Israelis even some Muslim will desert the north and gradually Nigerians will turn refugees for fear of not being killed, so no one must play politics with this it is a pretty serious stuff.
Some ethnic and religious bigots wanted to correlate it to the Niger Delta unrest but now they know better this is Al - Qida wanting to set its foot in Africa via Nigeria knowing Nigerian's position in the continent and those hosting and feeding Boko Haram are now beginning to see that Boko Haram tone is changing by the day - this same monsters will be the one to consume them if it not nipped in the board.
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by freegaza(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2012
werepeLeri:

MONKEY
DONKEY
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by ak47mann(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2012
B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News!
Northern Governors pay Wages to Us Monthly. - Boko Haram.
Shocking as it may sound, the terror group and their leader, Imam Abubakar Shekau, who is currently hiding away in Qoundere, Cameroun dropped this bombshell leaving Nigerian last Wednesday.

On the agreement with the Northern governors and the recent attacks, "the reason for Kano and Bauchi states attacks a few days ago were hinged on failed promises by the State governors of the two states".

The entire northern governors have ongoing relationships with the group. Most of them pay us monthly to leave their states alone. - Vanguard.

Kano
Former ANPP governor agreed "in late 2004 for an initial monthly disbursement of N5million, which was later bumped up to N10million in 2009. This includes provision of institutional infrastructural support through the Hisbah (Islam police) project which received yearly budgetary allocation of N1.01billion.
The new Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso stopped the money and the funding of the 'Islam Police'.
"We concluded on Kano in December 2011. The abrupt end to the oil subsidy strike and protests served an opportunity for the group to strike. The preparatory work for the attack and the selection of targets had already been completed".

Boko Haram leader, Imam Abubakar Shekau gave a go-ahead-order to the attack before leaving for cameroon last Wednesday and estimated number of casualties was calculated to net 300 minimum.

Bauchi
The agreement was made in 2008, "A monthly disbursement of N10million, provision of training grounds on the many mountains scattered in Bauchi State. There was also promise of security against arrests by the Federal Government. Bauchi governor stopped the monthly fund in mid 2011, Boko Haram source claimed that "they were not happy but remained loyal to the agreement because of the unfettered access to the mountains of Bauchi as training camps".

The Terrorist group claimed that the northern governors are overwhelmed about the strength of group. "They are aware of capabilities of the Boko Haram operatives in their respective states". Some of the State government officials visit their training camps to watch the training exercises. "We train harder than the Nigerian military and they see it".

Nigerians should have known better!
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by iykak47: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2012
Before those governors believed other tribes would continue to be on the receiving end of boko haram menace, but they were  wrong, now they have woken up, Bombing of kano the heart beat of northern Nigeria by boko haram was the straw that breaks the camel's back.
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2012
Are those foolish middle belt governors still attending this master/servant british commonwealth style meeting?besides there is nothing like northern nigeria in the constitution.When will middle-belters free themselves from mental slavery/servitude to the hausa/fulani ?they need this mental freedom first before they can talk about political freedom.
@ middle-belters in the house.
   The ball is in your court.

Interesting thought. I really really doubt the Plateau State Governor will be attending such a forum and I doubt he had attended such in a long time. You will notice that the Niger State governor has a knack for grandiosity and likes to put on stupid airs, so claiming something like "19 Northern Governors" is a subtle way to prop up his relevance and subliminally communicate to the south the idea of one grand north, perhaps to slightly intimidate.

All, a hogwash! Just more smoke and mirrors! THESE PEOPLE ARE THE BOKO HARAM SYMPATHIZERS!
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2012
musiwa,,.:

psalmizt , Boko haram is only asking for the North niger region as its country. It is not asking for anything below the river niger and benue. When you look at the 14 state Boko Haram considered to be their state. 90% of them are muslim.

I do not have anything against Islam , and I do not have anything against the creation of a country from this 14 state in the North. My reason is  because they have sharia court already.  People who are against an Islamic country in the North are not been totally sincere since , when you look at it, there are sharia court in the north and this state already have sharia.

I do not support the use of violent by boko haram in the north. But I know why Boko haram is using violent. It is because the members of the national assembly from the north dont represent the interest of northerners at the national assembly. This northerners at the national assembly have computers and are seen the satellite pictures. and have not done anything to protect the right of their people and what is best for their people. This is why Boko haram I think they feel. They dont need politician to make change. That they can use violent to make change.

Boko Haram are only asking for 14 states of Nigeria. And I will tell you this. Most of this 14 states Boko haram is asking. most people there are muslim. Except for Plateau where there are mixed.  

Here are the list of representative of the people in the national assembly, you will discovered they are muslim.  Do you see any christian among them No.

Somebody now saying they are against a country for them make me laugh.

Now the people who are against this are mostly southerner who stole money from the federal govt and built houses in abuja. How can any southerner want to claim abuja from northerners.  I do not care if it is Ijaw money, they use to build abuja. Jonathan Goodluck should for God sake give them abuja.  

Ijaw people can not continue to make the argue that it is their money they use to build abuja, so they most claim abuja.

look at the list and ask.

Representative Ibrahim Makama CPC Misan/Dambam 2011–incumbent
Representative Adamu Abdullahi ANPP Zaki 2011–incumbent
Representative Bulkachuwa Adamu Muhammed PDP Katagum 2011–incumbent
Representative Bundot Dauda Garba PDP Bogoro 2011–incumbent
Representative Maitama Tugga CPC Gamawa 2011–incumbent
Representative Isa Hassan ANPP Jama'are 2011–incumbent
Representative Anas Tukur Ahmed ANPP Bauchi 2011–incumbent
Representative Mohammed Saleh PDP Darazu/Ganjuma 2011–incumbent
Representative Bilal Umar Barau PDP Ningi/Wanji 2011–incumbent
Representative Bashir Aliyu Arabi PDP Alkaleri/Kirfi 2011–incumbent
Representative Shira Mu'azu Hamisu PDP Shira/Giade 2011–incumbent
Representative Safwan Sani Toro PDP Toro 2011–incumbent

Representative Abdullahi Musa Nuhu PDP Kaita/Jibia
Representative Aminu Bello Musari PDP Malum Fashi/Kafur
Representative Daura AdamuSaidu PDP Daura/Sandamu/Mai'Adua
Representative Funtua Lawal Ibrahim PDP Funtua/Dandume
Representative Makera Sabiu Hassan PDP Dutsin-ma/Kurfi
Representative Mashi Abdu Haro PDP Mashi/Dvisi
Representative Musa Aliyu PDP Mani/Bindawa
Representative Nadabo Tukur Idris PDP Bakori/Danja
Representative Nasarawa Usman Mani PDP Kankia/Ingawa/Kusada
Representative Safana Amina Yakubu PDP Safana/Batsari/Dan-Musa
Representative Shehu Abubakar Garba PDP Musawa/Matazu
Representative Tsagero Muazu Lemamu PDP Rimi/Charanchi/Batagarawa
Representative Yahaya Shuaib Baure PDP Baure/Zango
Representative Yankara Lawal Yusufu PDP Kankara/Sabuwa/Faskari
Representative Yar'adua Abubakar Sadiq PDP Katsina Central
Representative Abubakar Lamido Sadiq PDP Katsina North Central
Abdurrahamman Suleiman Kawu Sumaila/Takai ANPP
Abduwa Gabasawa Nasiru Gezawa/Gabasawa ANPP
Ado Garba Alhassan Tudun-Wada/Doguwa PDP
Ahmad Audi Zarewa Karaye/Rogo ANPP
Alhassan Uba Idris Dala ANPP
Ali Wudil Muhammad Wudil/Garko ANPP
Danlami Hamza Fagge ANPP
Garba Mohammed Batalawa Kura/Madobi/Garun Malam ANPP
Ibrahim Muazzam Bichi Bichi ANPP
Ibrahim Umar Ballah Kumbosto ANPP
Isah Idris Alhaji Nassarawa ANPP
Jobe Abdulkadir Tijjani Dawakin-Tofa/Tofa/Rimin Gado ANPP
Kiru Ubale Jakada Bebeji/Kiru ANPP
Labaran Y. Dambatta Dambatta/Mokoda ANPP
Lawan Farouk Muhammad Bagwai/Shanono PDP
Abubakar Abubakar Gombe,kwami &Funakaye PDP
Adamu Gora Kalba Kaltungo/Shongom PDP
Bayero Usman Nafada Dukku / Nafada PDP
Bello Suleiman Akko Federal Constituency PDP
Haruna Ahmadu Hassan Balanga/Billiri PDP
Moh'd Bello Suleiman Akko PDP
Shu'aibu Umar Galadima Yamaltu-Deba PDP
Baba Bukar Machinama ANPP Machina/Nguru/Karasuwa/Yusufari
Baba Gishiwari ANPP Fika/Fune
Goni Bukar Lawan ANPP Bursari/Geidam/Yunusari
Khadija Buka A. Ibrahim ANPP Damatura/Gujba/Gulani/Tarmuwa
Lawan Mohammed Kori PDP Nangere/Potiskum
Zakari Yau Galadima ANPP Bade/Jakusko
Abdullahi Idris Garba Kontagora/Wushishi/Mariga/Mashegu ANPP
Alhaji Baba Agaie Agaie/Lapai PDP
Bala Adamu Kuta Shiroro/Rafi/Munyn ANPP
Isah Shaba Ibn Bello Bida/Gbako/Katcha PDP
Mikail Al-Amin Bmitosahi Chanchaga ANPP
Mohammed Jibo PDP
Mohammed K. Darangi Magama/Rijau PDP
Muktar M. Ahmed Gurara/Suleja/Tafa PDP
Representative Balarabe Ismaila Usman ANPP Sokoto North/Sokoto South 1999–2003
Representative Dikko Mukhtar ANPP Binji/Silame 1999–2003
Representative Gandi SuleYari ANPP Wurno/Rabah 1999–2003
Representative Gatawa SirajoMarafa ANPP Isa-Sabon-Birni 1999–2003
Representative Magori ZubairuS. PDP Gwadaba/Illiza 1999–2003
Representative Mohammed Usman ANPP Kware/Wamakko 1999–2003
Representative Mohammed ArewaS. ANPP Gudu/Tangaza 1999–2003
Representative Sanyinna AliyuUmar PDP Kebbe/Tambuwal 1999–2003
Representative Shinaka ZakariMuhammed ANPP Gorondo/Gada 1999–2003
Representative Tureta MohammedArzika PDP Bodinga/Dange-Shuni/Tureta 1999–2003
Representative Yabo HassanKiryo PDP Shagari/Yabo 1999–2003
Abdullaziz Yari Abubakar ANPP Anka/Talata Marafa
Abubakar Shehu Bunu ANPP Bungudu/Maru
Bello Abubakar ANPP Shinkafi/Zurmi
Bello Mutawalle Maradun ANPP Bakura/Maradun
Dahiru Zubairu ANPP Kaura-Namoda/Birnin-Magaji
Idris Mohammed Keta ANPP Gusau/Tsafe
Mohammed Sani ANPP Gummi/Bukkuyum

Perhaps, the beginning of another bloody bloody war if Boko whatever dares to include Plateau State as any Boko state. What has light got to do with darkness?
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by Cleanman(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2012
Its like i saw this coming when Gej was making/appointing members of his cabinet(SLS,RINGIM,ETC,ETC), how can a sheep live in the midst of pack of wolves?.he should have taken a cue 4rm obj.
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by phreakabit(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2012

wink
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by anonimi: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2012
Show me the outcome of these words by their deeds.
Otherwise na typical Nigerian (nay, African) politicians' hypocrisy.

[size=13pt]2012 - Year of VIGILANCE for Victory (V4V)[/size]
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2012
phreakabit:

wink

GBAM , mu che che che che 
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by phreakabit(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
ak47mann:

B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News!
Northern Governors pay Wages to Us Monthly. - Boko Haram.
Shocking as it may sound, the terror group and their leader, Imam Abubakar Shekau, who is currently hiding away in Qoundere, Cameroun dropped this bombshell leaving Nigerian last Wednesday.

On the agreement with the Northern governors and the recent attacks, "the reason for Kano and Bauchi states attacks a few days ago were hinged on failed promises by the State governors of the two states".

The entire northern governors have ongoing relationships with the group. Most of them pay us monthly to leave their states alone. - Vanguard.

Kano
Former ANPP governor agreed "in late 2004 for an initial monthly disbursement of N5million, which was later bumped up to N10million in 2009. This includes provision of institutional infrastructural support through the Hisbah (Islam police) project which received yearly budgetary allocation of N1.01billion.
The new Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso stopped the money and the funding of the 'Islam Police'.
"We concluded on Kano in December 2011. The abrupt end to the oil subsidy strike and protests served an opportunity for the group to strike. The preparatory work for the attack and the selection of targets had already been completed".

Boko Haram leader, Imam Abubakar Shekau gave a go-ahead-order to the attack before leaving for cameroon last Wednesday and estimated number of casualties was calculated to net 300 minimum.

Bauchi
The agreement was made in 2008, "A monthly disbursement of N10million, provision of training grounds on the many mountains scattered in Bauchi State. There was also promise of security against arrests by the Federal Government. Bauchi governor stopped the monthly fund in mid 2011, Boko Haram source claimed that "they were not happy but remained loyal to the agreement because of the unfettered access to the mountains of Bauchi as training camps".

The Terrorist group claimed that the northern governors are overwhelmed about the strength of group. "They are aware of capabilities of the Boko Haram operatives in their respective states". Some of the State government officials visit their training camps to watch the training exercises. "We train harder than the Nigerian military and they see it".

[size=18pt]Nigerians should have known better![/size]

Some did right from inception. Others?. . . . .Well they chose to live in self-deception.
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2012
It seems everyone is interested in "Why the Chicken Crossed the Road" and have not noticed the man in dark glasses who juts robbed a bag-lady Is there something we are missing or too distracted to notice with all this attention on Boko-Haram!
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by musiwa43: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2012
igbo people will kill you if they see that map,   Igbos cant produce enough food to eat. do you want them to eat akwa ibom people for a living.

It is only the western niger that can be remove from nigeria, because it can feed it self.

The reason for starvation of million of igbo people, is because Igbo people cant feed themself.

You want to kill igbo people.   It is the only the western Niger that can feed itself. The east part of nigeria can not produce enough food to feed itsself. You are going to create mass starvation to remove the east.

Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by ak47mann(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2012
phreakabit:

Some did right from inception. Others?. . . . .Well they chose to live in self-deception.
The hunters and now being hunted,they are now become the new prey cool cool
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by shibi80: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2012
Hi , i am male 31, sound health , never smoke , never drink
A+ blood group.
I really want to sell my one kidney.
This is a serious and genuine request , so pls serious and original people pls
thanks
kindwords80@gmail.com
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2012
What have they been waiting for!?
Re: Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram by sleekp1: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2012
About time these govs help in eradicating BH. Their silence was deafening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Copy Of The Controversial Social Media Bill (photo) / Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award / Police Arrest Kidnapper’s Wife To Negotiate Victim’s Release (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.