Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Mosquito Killer Candle - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mosquito Killer Candle (1404 Views)

Wanted: Electronic Mosquito Killer With LED Lamps / FOREX (+60 Pips On Master Candle Break) SYSTEM / Candle-making In Nigeria: Pls Guide Me With Ur Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosquito Killer Candle by balochoper: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2012
can som1 pls tell me how to go about producing mosquito killer candle,
where to buy the materials and how to produce it, pls i need A-Z of it thank you.

i live in lagos.
Re: Mosquito Killer Candle by knowledge4(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2012
Contact O2Nigeria.
they are the only ones i know who train on the production of mosquito killer candle
They have adverts on nairaland threads.
Search for them
Re: Mosquito Killer Candle by balochoper: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2012
Contact O2Nigeria.
they are the only ones i know who train on the production of mosquito killer candle
They have adverts on nairaland threads.
Search for them

thank for the info i appreciate it.
Re: Mosquito Killer Candle by knowledge4(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
Their Phone number is 07037373022
They are based in Ibadan but if you call them,they will come train you anywhere you are in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Best Roof Sheet Building Material In Nairaland / Cement Haulage - Truck Needed / Adeyemi Ajao - The First African Ever To Sell His Startup For $100 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.