Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Paying Compliments The Right Way By Marni - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paying Compliments The Right Way By Marni (694 Views)

Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" / 10 Compliments That Wow A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paying Compliments The Right Way By Marni by chinedumo(m): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2012
I will summarize it by saying "let your compliment be sincere and relevant"

http://www.winggirlmethod.com/how-to-compliment-a-woman-the-right-way/

From my experience, and the 1000′s of interviews I have done with women from all over the world, I know that It’s about where the compliment comes from, not about what’s said.

So before complimenting, ask yourself these questions”

- Am I complimenting to get something? – If your answer if YES, then don’t compliment

- Am I complimenting to fill space so that there is no silence – If your answer if YES, then don’t compliment

- Am I complimenting because I don’t know what else to say – If your answer if YES, then don’t compliment

- Am I complimenting so that I can stay in conversation-If your answer if YES, then don’t compliment

- Am I complimenting to make her like you more – If your answer if YES, then don’t compliment

Compliments need to be real with women in order for them to have a real impact. If they are fluffy or dishonest, we will disregard them and they will have no effect. We can smell bullshit from a mile away.

Not sure if you saw my article on the magic word because, if not click HERE, but words have no meaning to women if they don’t have an emotion attached to them. Which means, a compliment must be deeper in order to get a response from a woman. She has to feel the compliment.

For example: You are beautiful

As nice as this compliment is, it means nothing. Here is the response this will get from a woman:

Female Response: great. you’re the 5th guy to tell me that today. It’s nice to hear but is that all you’ve got.

It’s not really said that bitchy but I am trying to show you the effect it has, even if it is subconscious. Picture this response as a simple shrug and a smile, which means – These words have no emotional impact.

Here is a better way to compliment if you want to say you are beautiful:

I know most men can see you’re a good looking woman, but I think your real beauty shows once you start to speak.

Now that statement shows a woman that you see her and you get her true beauty.

NOTE: Compliments still have to be sincere, even if they are said in this manner

http://www.winggirlmethod.com/how-to-compliment-a-woman-the-right-way/

Re: Paying Compliments The Right Way By Marni by Wbong: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2012
undecided
Re: Paying Compliments The Right Way By Marni by iice(f): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2012
I don't like compliments undecided
Re: Paying Compliments The Right Way By Marni by Mynd44: 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2012
What a load of nonsense
Re: Paying Compliments The Right Way By Marni by chinedumo(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2012
Mynd_44:

What a load of nonsense

iice:

I don't like compliments undecided

So what do u like?
Re: Paying Compliments The Right Way By Marni by iice(f): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2012
Non compliments grin
Re: Paying Compliments The Right Way By Marni by Mynd44: 1:13am On Jan 31, 2012
It's still a load of crap

(1) (Reply)

99.9% Of Nigerian Females Depend On Men- Agree Or Disagree? / My Baby's Coming Home TONIGHT (3)! / Polygamous Husbands/wives,how Av U Been Coping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.