Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Scriptures That Stand Against Tb Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scriptures That Stand Against Tb Joshua (1279 Views)

10 Things That Stand Islam Out / Some Scriptures People Use Wrongly To Justify Themselves / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scriptures That Stand Against Tb Joshua by Albert708(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2012
Here we assume that readers hold to the sacredness of the Bible as the inspired scriptures. It is against this background that we seek to examine the prophetic gift and ministry of TB Joshua, in the light of scriptures. if we want to find out if he is a fraud as some are claiming, or a true servant of the Lord, we can only do so with the aid of scriptures, but something else caught our attention several weeks back, While we were busy writing the post about TB Joshua’s prophecy on the Nigerian Protests, we realized that a lot of Online News media reports were already well on top of it, but a greater concern we have is that the world awakens to this ever dawning reality that indeed we have a prophet of the world in our midst, just as there are doctors, but there is a doctor with a difference, So also there are prophets and there is a prophet with a difference, a lot of these online News media even expressed a greater surprise than we expected, presumably because this is one out of TB Joshua’s prophecies that is Noteworthy in terms of specificity as one of such News media known as cruise Nigeria put it in saying, TB Joshua may have foreseen the on-going mass protests, strikes and fuel shortage with alarming accuracy! Well there’s really nothing to be alarmed of here if you ask us, perhaps this alarm arose because of how TB Joshua has come under heavy attack from many critics in print and on the internet, some of whom have labeled him a false prophet, stage-managing miracles, using Tragic events for self-promotion and a load of other crap that doesn’t really add up. But then again they posed an important question which we believe worthy of an answer here which they proposed as the question of the Decade. The question was; how on earth did he predict these events with uncanny precision? : Continual Reading http://watchtbjoshua./2012/01/28/scriptures-that-stand-against-tb-joshua/

Re: Scriptures That Stand Against Tb Joshua by Acidosis(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2012
how about posting scriptures that are against you ? ?
Re: Scriptures That Stand Against Tb Joshua by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2012
@OP Guy! abeg tell me the cream wey this nicca dey use i take God beg you
Re: Scriptures That Stand Against Tb Joshua by Goshen360(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

@OP Guy! abeg tell me the cream wey this nicca dey use i take God beg you

You funny. Anyway, I use OLAY TOTAL EFFECT 7-in-One. It is good if you can get the original in Nigeria. You can check out my facebook page to see my pix. My facebook email is goshen360@yahoo.co.uk. I hope you see my skin if it is like TBJ,lol. Thanks
Re: Scriptures That Stand Against Tb Joshua by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
Thanks grin
Re: Scriptures That Stand Against Tb Joshua by Goshen360(m): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

Thanks grin
Also,it has both body wash and lotion. If you bath with the body wash,you also need use the lotion for effective result. Takia.
Re: Scriptures That Stand Against Tb Joshua by papagiddy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2012
God bless TBJ
Re: Scriptures That Stand Against Tb Joshua by Albert708(m): 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2012
papa giddy:

God bless TBJ

AMEN
Re: Scriptures That Stand Against Tb Joshua by billyG(m): 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2012
TBJ,yu shall put yur critics to shame,a good prophet is not recgnise in his community,carryGo fineboy the most handsome,the most humble MOG. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Snap And Upload The Dress You Wore To Church Today / Testimony: The Ex Armed Robber That Met Jesus Christ / Why Does Religion Treat Incest As Sin If We Are All From Incest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.