Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base (2312 Views)

Niger Delta Youths To Shut Down NLNG Facilities Over Planned Lagos Shipyard. / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official / Confab Outcome Must Be Subject Of Referendum – Ekwueme & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by OmoTier1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

I need urgent answers with the bolded. cool

1. Capital of Southern Nigeria can not be Delta for Heaven Sake! You would simply End up with a mirror image of what you have in the US. New York (Lagos), and then we would need a quite and diplomatic, progressive state as capital. A state with a gateway to both the SS and SW will be most ideal and Delta does not fit this description! Too violent and undiplomatic I would say. Prone to ethnic clashes and historically has a very bad image in the international community.

2. Sorry, US would rather have thier base in Rivers or Akwa-Ibom than Delta. I have nothing against Delta State, but if you know anything about bases and factors that normally is considered when a country like the US wants to set up a base somewhere, then it would be obvious to you that Rivers or Akwa-Ibom would be of great interest to them.
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Rhino5dm: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2012
Bros, NDDC is avenue for crooks to rip off the societies. The farce called NDDC is a typical example of modern day failure in advent of available resources. Personally, i though NDDC was meant to replicate Abuja in Niger Delta. Heck, the ex-militants have occupy strategic position in the commission with sole aim of stealing from what is supposedly meant for developmental projects. Even when they finally agree to excute a single project, the total quality of such works is nothing to write home about and can be alluded to be the worst in the history of mankind

Over the years, nothing intresting can ever comes of that criminal organization with the way thing is unfolding. Bilion of billions input, with total ZERO outputs.

Omo_Tier1:

Nonsense! Progressive? huh?, since when did Deltans become progressives?, Backward me thinks! When you were under Old Bendel, you claimed you were marginalized and that your oil was being used to develop other regions.

10years ago, you were given your state, to date, Delta State has received billions from the FG compared to other regions in Old Bendel, yet you hadly can find development in Delta State!

Bros eyi! Take a stroll to your nearest neighbour in Benin (Barely 50mins drive from Warri or 1Hr Drive from Asaba) and go see for yourself what is genuinely called progressives!

I know Delta youths so well. They are a bunch of Cowards! All they know is collect bags of money, go about drinking in Hotels in Benin or P/H and when that collection is finished they gather to cause trouble.

Your so called progressive youths, where were they when nearly N1trillion budget approved for NDDC and ND Ministry disappeared under Orubebe
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by OmoTier1(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Bros, NDDC is avenue for crooks to rip off the societies. The farce called NDDC is a typical example of modern day failure in advent of available resources. Personally, i though NDDC was meant to replicate Abuja in Niger Delta. Heck, the ex-militants have occupy strategic position in the commission with sole aim of stealing from what is supposedly meant for developmental projects. Even when they finally agree to excute a single project, the total quality of such works is nothing to write home about and can be alluded to be the worst in the history of mankind

Over the years, nothing intresting can ever comes of that criminal organization with the way thing is unfolding. Bilion of billions input, with total ZERO outputs.

Orubebe after stealing so much came to Delta State and bosted that He can never never be poor again in His life nor that of His children's life! Ask me if Orubebe truly has a child anyway

Go to Delta State, and see the useless projects they claim to have done in millions of Naira! I have been there myself and I wept when I saw a school they claimed to have built with millions. The annoying thing is when you try to talk the people there into how they have been cheated, they would tell you it is one of their own that also stole the money so it all good and well! Shows you how backward they are!
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2012
nice move, hope they go through with it
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Rhino5dm: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2012
Bros, no need to sweat about it. Am a living witness of what is really going at NDDC. Remember Sam Edem and the 900 million, paid to a juju priest to save his seat . Now tell me, if someone can pay in excess of 900 million naira to a voodoo priest to "safe guard" his seat, then how much is he really making per year on that seat?

A commission chairman that was suppose to spear head a rapid development of a region that has been neglected over years is caught red handed chanting some mystic incantation to appease the "gods of sack", after being querried, for paying close to a billion naira to a sorcerer. shocked shocked

Omo_Tier1:

Orubebe after stealing so much came to Delta State and bosted that He can never never be poor again in His life nor that of His children's life! Ask me if Orubebe truly has a child anyway

Go to Delta State, and see the useless projects they claim to have done in millions of Naira! I have been there myself and I wept when I saw a school they claimed to have built with millions. The annoying thing is when you try to talk the people there into how they have been cheated, they would tell you it is one of their own that also stole the money so it all good and well! Shows you how backward they are!

. ??. .
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by PointB: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2012
I don't understand some of these Yoruba poster! What issue do you have with a referendum to split the country into North and South?

I think sensible southerners should support this move!
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by jason123: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2012
^^^^

Is Omo_teir Yoruba Yoruba or Benin? Go figure before you start chatting!!
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by OmoTier1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2012
PointB:

I don't understand some of these Yoruba poster! What issue do you have with a referendum to split the country into North and South?

I think sensible southerners should support this move!
Isn't this a case of self deceit Referendum my foot! Will dividing Nigeria into two solve the greed and high heaven corruption and wantom neglect of the political leadership in Delta state?

Maybe you can better educate us on how this will bring about even development in the region and raise the millions wallowing in poverty from Burutu to Bomadi down to Otuke  sad
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by OmoTier1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2012
These same youths who cannot conduct simply election into their various Youth Groups are talking about Referendum in a country so disorderly and chaotic in every aspect!

The boyz should simply come out and say they are hungry and need a FG project!
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2012
First of all, you can leave but don't put Yorubas in your southern Nigeria bullcrap!! Yorubas are going their way simple!! We have arm, drinkable water,

we have limestone deposits for thousands of years to come, we have uranium, we have rocks, we have everything a civilization needs for continuity even in

hardship!! We don't want a Southern Nigeria! Nigeria or everybody answer your papa name. And don't dream too much on Itsekiri, Urhobo, and Edo people.

They are much more sophisticated than your single minded when a finger hurts, cut it off mentality! Should the north go, Yorubas and their ancestral family go

too. You guys through unnecessary propaganda demonized a people with horrible leaders thereby making them your enemies, The people of the North are not

your problems! Niger Delta has received more than any region in Nigeria. We even have a ministry of Niger Delta. I'm sure Peter Odili is from the North. Asari chibuike Dokubo is from the North, Asari has made trillions of Naira from oil bunkering, what has he done for the people he claim to be fighting for? I pity pity una!!!

YOUR FAILURE TO PROGRESS AS A PEOPLE IS NOT DUE TO THE NORTH, IT'S DUE TO THE LACK OF COMMUNITY SENSE! AND WHEN YOU ONLY UNTE CAUSE

OF A PERCEIVED COMMON ENEMY, WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AFTER THE ENEMY IS GONE? IT'S BACK TO IJAW VS ITSEKIRI and Urhobo, Benin (GELE GELE IS NOT IJAW LAND).

I don't think Yorubas want to be a part of such fake union. Southern Nigeria is same as Nigeria just without the North! You think the Oba of Benin doesn't

want peace and prosperity for his people? You think he will allow them go with Ijaw people? Same people fighting them tooth and nail? Ilaje and Olukunmi

people? Let your "Southern Nigerian Republic" start with the Igbo part of Delta, then through Bayelsa, entire east and rivers C. river and Akwa Ibom (that's if

the Efik people don't want their sovereignty. Warri, Benin and Sapele belong to peoples who won't want to be in any Niger Delta republic nonsense. Ilaje no want.

Oya go from Bayelsa Rivers, East, Igbo part of Delta, go and enjoi your oil that has already being partitioned by you elites and belongs to them now! Non Igbo

part of Delta, and Edo people will have their own nation (United Edo people). Yorubas will have their own nations! Answer ya papa name! And don't bring your nonsense roach bags to Lagos!!
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2012
What is olumide ranting about?
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by DanKan0: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Isn't this a case of self deceit Referendum my foot! Will dividing Nigeria into two solve the greed and high heaven corruption and wantom neglect of the political leadership in Delta state?

Maybe you can better educate us on how this will bring about even development in the region and raise the millions wallowing in poverty from Burutu to Bomadi down to Otuke  sad

This is what makes me laugh. Nobody ever answers the question. They just come out with endless theory alliance this middlebelt that 'Core North' that Islam this. Absolutley nothing practical.
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Beaf: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2012
Lol!
Bigots get into a jealous fever as usual!

Imagine all the crap chat going on, cos some Delta peeps are organising a demo. Bad bele go wound una o! grin
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2012
chima12:

What is olumide ranting about?

Chima leave me oo!! Shay they want to divide? i have said what it will look like. i even forgot to cut off the Ogoni people from that republic as even they deserve their own nation! tongue tongue

The best thing is to have  tribal regions independent and sovereign with agreed boundaries which may be used as military bases. Tribal regions, then we can talk about federalism, resource control etc, 

Free the Ogoni people, Free the Ijaws etc,  region by region, then we will start to have each region willingly join the union on their own terms,  Only giving 1% power to the federal, we can even get other tribes outside of current Nigeria to bring themselves into the union with their own terms and if Agreed upon by existing members, they are welcome,

That is the only way! And the name should be changed to Union of Africans! Every tribe has autonomy under one union with agreed boundaries both intellectual and physical (Land). Each physical boundary should be used as military bases for the Union's military so people from both sides of the boundary feel safe,

90% resource control. The 10% is just for FG,  The Union can be larger than Nigeria and it will bring Africans together with one military. As long as each region controls their destiny, there will be growth!!
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Beaf: 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2012
^
Stop chatting shiit, make una no go take fever wound yasef.
I am 100% sure your state looks like a farm and you will faint on the day you finally visit Delta state.

Mugu.
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2012
Beaf:

^
I am 100% sure your state looks like a farm and you will faint on the day you finally visit Delta state.

Mugu.

Well, I'm from Badagry and no I won't fait when I see Delta states. If I'm in Lagos, I live in Lekki or Maryland (House/Cuzin's house respectively) or I'm all over Nigeria knowing my people. I've lived in Port Harcourt, Warri and Abuja before; depending where my mom was working back then (Warri or Abuja) Stayed in PH with my uncle for 3 years when my mom went for her masters in her home country (England)

I doubt I will faint if I see Warri again, I'll probably head to Aghogho's house and have fun or head to Osigie's house in Benin, Better still, I might head to Bush Bar in Woji Port Harcourt if the bar is still there,

I AM A NIGERIAN FOOL!!!
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Ufeolorun(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2012
^^
Don't worry we outnumber those oil- hugging secessionists.
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by sheyguy: 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2012
Beaf:

^

Mugu.
Oga beaf what makes Delta so special? With all the trillions(?) pumped into it, what has actually improved in your Delta? We all know those delta should be competing with. Since 90s that state has seen relative backwardness compared to Akwa ibom, Lagos, Ogun, Plateau, Rivers, C-Rivers, and abuja (FCT) which it used to be ahead of.
Most of the companies in warri were chased out during the senseless war they fought between themselves and they left for lagos, Ogun, and Rivers and have never returned.
Your so-called 'progressive and vibrant' people av been reduced to begging from the 'Oyel' companies for jobs via qouta rubbish and projects/infrastructures via social this and that
The majority of the communities who dont have quota privileges are miserable, if think am lying go to Otor Udu, Oshiefrun, jesse, Oleh, Ughelli, Ovwian-aladja (save for DSC) and delta ibo communities to see for yourself.
We all saw how representatives of a failed generation of leader/elders in ND came out to demonstrate why Delta is where it is today when they choose to side with an unpopular subsidy policy against the wish of a 'vibrant and progressive' majority of the youthful deltans.
You must think everybody is blinded by ethnic bigotry to have made those funny comment u av made so far.
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by UYCO: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2012
@Olumide
All your unnecessary ranting will not stop delta youths from going to the street to protest for freedom. Dont give deltans reasons to believe that yorubas are part of the oppressors. With or without the yorubas, no body can stop the moving train.
If sss does not give clearance withing 3weeks the youths will occupy the street forcefully to demand for freedom
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by PointB: 11:53am On Jan 30, 2012
^^^
Delta state youth can always look 'behind' them for natural support! Trusting your fate with some folks from the tribe you mention will produce nothing but heart-ache from betrayal! Choose wisely, it might be your only chance!
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by Beaf: 11:53am On Jan 30, 2012
sheyguy:

Oga beaf what makes Delta so special? With all the trillions(?) pumped into it, what has actually improved in your Delta? We all know those delta should be competing with. Since 90s that state has seen relative backwardness compared to Akwa ibom, Lagos, Ogun, Plateau, Rivers, C-Rivers, and abuja (FCT) which it used to be ahead of.
Most of the companies in warri were chased out during the senseless war they fought between themselves and they left for lagos, Ogun, and Rivers and have never returned.
Your so-called 'progressive and vibrant' people av been reduced to begging from the 'Oyel' companies for jobs via qouta rubbish and projects/infrastructures via social this and that
The majority of the communities who dont have quota privileges are miserable, if think am lying go to Otor Udu, Oshiefrun, jesse, Oleh, Ughelli, Ovwian-aladja (save for DSC) and delta ibo communities to see for yourself.
We all saw how representatives of a failed generation of leader/elders in ND came out to demonstrate why Delta is where it is today when they choose to side with an unpopular subsidy policy against the wish of a 'vibrant and progressive' majority of the youthful deltans.
You must think everybody is blinded by ethnic bigotry to have made those funny comment u av made so far.

I wonder why you catch fever each time you hear about any place in the ND?

Dude, without doubt, your state looks like a zoo. Wouldn't you love to have Ughelli or Jesse as your state capital instead of your bush overrun hellhole?

Instead of catching malaraia about Delta state which remains the 3rd most developed after Lagos and Rivers, why don't you worry about how many grasscutters you can catch by setting traps in the middle of your state capital? Why not worry about how much cassava you can grow in your governors lodge?
Delta only began recieving 13% in Obj's time, so why not ask yourself why your own state has remained like a zoo after receiving awuf for 51 phucking years? Is your governor Tarzan who loves bush and gorilla's, or just another unevolved awuf luv'n lazy phuck like you who hates ND people because "those bloody minorities" are asserting themselves strongly?

Bad bele go make you explode o! GBOA!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Delta Youths Perfect Plans To Protest In Favour Of Referendum& Us Military Base by aljharem(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
UYCO:

@Olumide
All your unnecessary ranting will not stop delta youths from going to the street to protest for freedom. Dont give deltans reasons to believe that yorubas are part of the oppressors. With or without the yorubas, no body can stop the moving train.
If sss does not give clearance withing 3weeks the youths will occupy the street forcefully to demand for freedom

dude the oppersors are not yoruba, igbo, ijaw or hausa but the leaders

wake up and smell the coffee. Of course Igbos would support you because of the oil in your region.

there is no point in breaking out when likes of alams, emmanuel, ibori would follow us to the same country and keep sending the money abroad which is meant for development.

The person directly below you is igbo and an ethnic bigot. We are not animals we are not goats we have brains and I think it is high time Nigerians start using it.

Beaf and co are working for GEJ and they get paid monthly, Are you getting paid ?

PointB and co are igbos dreaming of biafra where they would be a majority, are you baifran ?

what Olumide wrote there is absolutely correct and it shows he is thinking.

Do a bit of thinking yourself and look around you before it is too late.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Vote Goodluck Jonathan As President Come 2015? / Ogoni: Declaration Of Self-government Is Treason - Amaechi, Ogoni Leaders / BREAKING NEWS- Boko Haram Guns Down Five Persons Playing Cards In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.