Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode (18774 Views)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / List Of NIGERIANS That Will Eventually Leave The Country If Buhari Wins / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode by aljharem(m): 1:24am On Jan 30, 2012
Onlytruth and war shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Onlytruth:

That is really my preferred strategic -KEEP THIS WAR WHERE IT STARTED.
Fight it THERE.  cool

Eze onlytruth, don't you think it is far better we discuss rather than fight a war.

If not for us but for the unborn, we should becareful not to sow the seed of war mentality and hate on our children.

take a look at serri leano today, everyone suffers
Re: Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode by magicmase: 1:27am On Jan 30, 2012
Some sorry old dude still looking for attention, Nigeria will Never Break, go get a real job
Re: Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode by Onlytruth(m): 1:29am On Jan 30, 2012
alj harem:

Onlytruth and war shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Eze onlytruth, don't you think it is far better we discuss rather than fight a war.

If not for us but for the unborn, we should becareful not to sow the seed of war mentality and hate on our children.

take a look at serri leano today, everyone suffers

Alj_harem, I am a pragmatist. God knows that I will PERSONALLY participate in any war in Nigeria.
The Nigerian nation has killed more of her own people than any nation I know. Only mass murderers would support a nation which feeds on the blood of her own citizens.
Extremist elements have hijacked our collective future, just because they assume a monopoly of violence.
Only in Nigeria do you find people dying and still hoping for a better tomorrow without a major event.
Re: Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 30, 2012
magicmase:

Some sorry old dude still looking for attention, Nigeria will Never Break, go get a real job

Maybe its high time u smelt the coffee dude!!
Re: Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode by SILAKABUWA: 10:51am On Jan 30, 2012
OJUKWU DIED MUTED shocked shocked shocked shocked

LOOK AT THIS KID named FKK grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
From my observation on and off this forum;

Why is it that Yorooba and Hausa's are the ones so adamant of "One Nigeria"?

I need HONEST answers.
Re: Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode by belovedaja(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2012
IBB is either inciting, sponsoring or planing a coup and he is threatening the presidency and Nigerians with it. He will surely fail.
Re: Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode by ACM10: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
I believe that Femi Fani-kayode is a NLer

'cause I can see familiar quotes in his write-up.

Well, I don't trust him.

He started by arguing that Nigeria's unity is not sacrosanct,

progressively, he argued in support of that unity.
Re: Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode by ACM10: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2012
Olodostein:

From my observation on and off this forum;

Why is it that Yorooba and Hausa's are the ones so adamant of "One Nigeria"?

I need HONEST answers.

Nwannem, I couldn't help but tell you that you asked a dumb question.

The answer is not far-fetched.

Everybody knows it, but only few talks about it.

The answer is only found in south-south and south-east.,

and the answer is. . . .

[center][size=80pt]OIL!!![/size][/center]
Re: Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode by pazienza(m): 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2012
The east really exhausted every possible means of avoiding that civil war,i used to have this feeling that maybe,the east could have done better,but going through the aburi agreement posted here,i don't think Gowon left the east with any other option. Hey! This is just my opinion,so hold your peace.
Re: Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode by chidyke77(m): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2012
Brakeup is inevitable and i agree wt femi, bt one important thing to note is that for the breakup to go wtout shading of much blood, ths two zones must coperate wt the SS and SE.
The zones are the SW and the Middle belts,wtout ths two zones supporting the SS and SE,i dnt think its gonna work unless there is another civil war which we dnt wish to happen. The two zones are the closest to d north and that wl be the major hinderance.
Re: Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode by Yewe2011(m): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
[QUOTE author="ola_pluto"]
If Nigeria breaks up, shame on all of us. We have a choice of shaming our detractors but we want to choose the lazy choice of break up![/QUOTE]

in your signature you claim to be a muslim first even before a nigerian yet you are talking about nigeria breaking up. your attitude is the reason why the country is destined to break up.

[QUOTE author="Beaf"]
As for the bolded, Trinidad and Tobago is a high income country and so are several of the Caribbean Islands. The rest of your post is just more of the same low down crap.
Stop spreading ignorance and lies.
[/QUOTE]

at least half(maybe even slightly more) of the Trinidad and Tobago's population is of East Indian descent. Their prime minister is Indian. Even with the oil wealth and tiny population of 2 million people they still deal with poverty and crime.
Re: Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 08, 2012
ACM10:

Nwannem, I couldn't help but tell you that you asked a dumb question.

The answer is not far-fetched.

Everybody knows it, but only few talks about it.

The answer is only found in south-south and south-east.,

and the answer is. . . .

[center][size=80pt]OIL!!![/size][/center]

I understand where you are coming from Nwanne mmadu.  I just wanted the Parasites to come out screaming like opportunists cheesy.
Re: Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode by Ejiekwu1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2012
i
Re: Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode by ChrisonjayBC(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2012
VERY good write up. one thing am very sure about,is that Nigeria will certainly break UP .and to those of you that don't believe just watch and see.
Re: Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode by SegunAkintoye: 3:57am On Dec 22, 2013
"My God does not need Numbers to win his battle, ask Gideon, He does not need your God-Father or connections before He can lift you up, ask Esther, He does not need your education to magnify you, ask Peter, He does not need wisdom before making you king, ask, Solomon, He does not need your experience in leadership before make you President, ask Nelson Mandela.
All we need is simple heart of Trust, Prayer, Confidence, Unconditional Love in Nigeria, with the practice of justice for all, forgiving spirit, Selflessness that devoid hatred. Nigeria should embrace symbol of progress like, Nelson Mandela, the First Black President of South Africa.
God that is greater than us has a greater plan for us in this Country, God who unite us to survive many wars in this Country is all Nigerians need. Our God that returned the lost glory of Jerusalem is still alive.
Nigeria has just started to move from grace to grace . As we celebrate Nine days to New Year, May His eyes of mercy be upon all Citizens of this Country now and always.
Merry Xmas & A PROSPEROUS 2014. Awaiting your hands of fellowship in Christ.
Thanks and God bless.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Prophet Segun Akintoye +234-816 6696 667. My BB Pin2A832B A4.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Autonomy For State Legislatures, Judiciary: Buhari, Governors Meet In Aso Rock / Peter Obi Replies Umahi: Your Claims Of Inciting Igbos Against FG Baseless / Nigerian Government Has Paid N325Million To Whistle Blowers - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.