Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. (10673 Views)

Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) / MEND Denies Any Links With APC, Restates Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2012
*Partiality has always been shown to muslims by the government.
They sponsor trips to mecca, something that really should stop given current circumstances both financial and otherwise. Why use my tax money to give islamists all expense paid trips to commune with their al-qaeda brothers? Why not cut this one instead of forming fuel subsidy.
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by humblebee: 10:43am On Jan 30, 2012
Beaf:

You are really silly, my dear.
Ask any IT pro and they will tell you that proxies cannot hide you.

Secondly, the "info" you are spreading isn't sensitive. No love, its full on loony shiit influenced by excessive weed or ogogoro injestion.
I can just imagine you hiding in terror from your own shadow. Seek the doctors advice, ma.

proxies can primarily hide Mr. controversial Beaf but left to the proxy provider or server, you seem to know everything everytime
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by KINGwax(m): 10:44am On Jan 30, 2012
Demdem:

Am still not completely convinced that al-qaida has something to do with these killers at least for now but one thing I can confidently say is PDP do have very strong ties with them. That has been confirmed.
u knw? I don't fuckin like PDP, or any stupeed party but pls, shut your fuc.k up!
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by KINGwax(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2012
diluminati:

Hmmm ediots at my trail. Fools still in the dark, they think they know too much.
Well i leave y'all to your slumber, and between this is the last time you will insult me @beaf and who the 4ck is this hypocrite @acidosis. them born you well? Please mind your manners. I'm an Amazon, just to warn you! Be mindful of your next post.
this girl is not mad. See that? She said she's an amazon. It's so shameful u guys giving this girl d attention she has alwys missed when small. Let her be, she's jst a fuckin comedian!
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by logica(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2012
This is now news. The moment the UN building was attacked, their partnership was confirmed.
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by uddukes: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2012
@2buff  [i]Partiality has always been shown to muslims by the government.
They sponsor trips to mecca, something that really should stop given current circumstances both financial and otherwise. Why use my tax money to give islamists all expense paid trips to commune with their al-qaeda brothers? Why not cut this one instead of forming fuel subsidy.
[/

Very correct,why retaining religious subsidy in a secular country where religion should be a personal affair.Lets do away with this religious subsidies that is doing us a more harm than good.Conservatively for the last hajj for example we had 100,000 pilgrims @ $1,500 subsidy =$150,000,000 which is a staggering 24 billion and still it doesn't reflect positive on society
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by megawax8: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2012
Make i just hear say den get link wit al-qeada,its all bullshit!!!!! Lets kip lukin for who to put d blames on instead of tinkin bout how to solve d problem.mtchewwwww!!!!
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by kay2000(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2012
Just trying to save his hide.BH does not have any link with Al qaeda. You can't gv urself out so cheaply. It is a decoy. Security agencies should intensify internal intelligence and look for their sponsors within. Them don dey shake small small. Running shot of ammunitions.
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by Joel3(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2012
It all left for Gej to take the boldness and share this country. If he failed this opportunity in hes tenior forget about nigeria.
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by logica(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2012
kay2000:

Just trying to save his hide.BH does not have any link with Al qaeda. You can't gv urself out so cheaply. It is a decoy. Security agencies should intensify internal intelligence and look for their sponsors within. Them don dey shake small small. Running shot of ammunitions.
Don't be so dense. Surely you know financing does not need to be exclusive. Meaning they can have multiple financial backers. Also no matter how much they get from local politicians they still need training; which Al Qaeda can provide abundantly.

And once again, the attack on the UN building is clearly Al Qaeda's calling card. Before that attack Boko Haram only attacked local government offices and police stations. That attack was a statement to the effect that Boko Haram has stepped into the international circuit. That attack was analogical to a street gang initiate asked to kill somebody to prove his loyalty and as part of his initiation ceremony.
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by Ninapha(f): 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2012
mtcheweeeeee
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by bamosagie(m): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
s:
NA LIE ! ! ! F.UCKING EDIOTS, WHICH KAIN AL QAEDA. NA LOCAL NORTHERN LEADERS AND POLITICIANS
Thank you for that comment, they are running out of ideas, hence openly soliciting fo help
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by Demdem(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2012
KINGwax:

u knw? I don't fuckin like PDP, or any stupeed party but pls, shut your fuc.k up!

Ma*d man, since ur dumb brain cant comprehend how and why i had to conclude that way, its expected u ask instead u went ahead to insult ur ancestors. u are doomed.
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by beeke(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2012
Which Al Qaeda? abeg mak i hear word no be them recently file for bankruptcy so where them go see finance enof to dash BH sice Osama collect US bullet for eye their major source of income dry like hamattan them to dey look for financial back up self even for training self BH must drop kuza first b4 them go agree to train them abi you think say training for terror attack na come chop.

wetin me understand be say BH dey try to hype themselves so as to drive fear enter our liver. dia sponsor na dos aboki wey yarn say 9ja go dey ungovernable if power no return to northern 9ja. i no blame BH na Goodluck Olodo Jonathan GOJ wey dey play politics with our lives na him i blame
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by Demdem(m): 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^^

I feel u.
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by Mobinga: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
Beaf:

You are really silly, my dear.
Ask any IT pro and they will tell you that proxies cannot hide you.

Secondly, the "info" you are spreading isn't sensitive. No love, its full on loony shiit influenced by excessive weed or ogogoro injestion.
I can just imagine you hiding in terror from your own shadow. Seek the doctors advice, ma.

Proxies can hide you.
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2012
beeke:

Which Al Qaeda? abeg mak i hear word no be them recently file for bankruptcy so where them go see finance enof to dash BH sice Osama collect US bullet for eye their major source of income dry like hamattan them to dey look for financial back up self even for training self BH must drop kuza first b4 them go agree to train them abi you think say training for terror attack na come chop.

wetin me understand be say BH dey try to hype themselves so as to drive fear enter our liver. dia sponsor na dos aboki wey yarn say 9ja go dey ungovernable if power no return to northern 9ja. i no blame BH na Goodluck Olodo Jonathan GOJ wey dey play politics with our lives na him i blame

GBAM
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by deathmen12: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2012
ANIMALS, IF THEM MAKE ANY MISTAKE NORTHERS WILL CRY, NOT THIS NONSENSE IBB IS TALKING THAT HE WILL FIGHT I WILL WAR AND RUN, AM TIRED OF THIS RUBBISH LET THEM TRY BOLLING.
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by OneNaira6: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
How high can you get Boko Haram? grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ Al-queda strong links to Boko Haram.
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by kizito96(m): 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2012
Al Qaeda has been disintegrated in Yemen and other places, the idiot said he met Bin Laden in August, this shows how myopic they are.
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by babeface3: 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2012
Negotiation ke, Government should declare war on BH, the american style. Spew out these islamic charlatans and kill them
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2012
i have said it time and time again that islam is a devilish and evil religion. a creation of the devil himself and disguise as a good religion.

its a pity that many muslims can never open their eyes to know this.
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2012
I smell a big rat here sad Whether they want to use this to mislead or not I do not know. Boko Haram negotiating with AlQaeda? anyway with what Abdulmutallab attempted in the past, one can not really say the extent to which some beasts can go to perpetrate evil. God dey, cry
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by semi88k: 12:05am On Jan 31, 2012
Are you interested to work at Qatar construction company with a very interesting salary call +2348077109729.

All applications will be treated confidentially.
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by Ivynwa(f): 12:45am On Jan 31, 2012
As if we don't know freaking that!
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 31, 2012
Those still doubting, haven't you heard from the horse's mouth?
Re: We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram. by buchionye2(m): 3:14am On Jan 31, 2012
ur days are numbered

(1) (2) (Reply)

A.P.C The "Transparent" Progressives? / Drug Scarcity Hits Aso Rock Clinic Despite N3.87 Billion Budget / Buhari Deserves Commendation For Diversifying From Oil – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.