Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

‘Return Home’, Igbo Leaders Tell Igbos In The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Return Home’, Igbo Leaders Tell Igbos In The North (7295 Views)

Leave North Within Two Weeks..Northern Youths Tell Igbos,Yorubas And South South / Resign And Come Home – Igbo Group Tells Olisa Metuh / Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Return Home’, Igbo Leaders Tell Igbos In The North by OneNaira6: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

You love this shyyty declaration more than you love the Nigerian National Anthem and pledge. You love that flag of biafra more than you cherish the green/white/green. . . . you declared yourself a stepchild, then suck it up and enjoy it instead of complaining to UN and ICC and ICJ. You want full fledged sense of belonging and ownership, then start burning that shyyty flag and get a new ibo brand that is a co-owner in Nigeria. You rascals! angry

mschewww no be by force to reply if you have nothing sensible to write. co-owner for which country? A failed cess-pole nation called Nigeria. mscheww. which kain co-ownership be that one? You can keep your co-ownership abeg. If you want to give someone a present, give them something nice rather than sh1t.
Re: ‘Return Home’, Igbo Leaders Tell Igbos In The North by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 31, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Go home so that we can gradually actualize a Biafra and Odua Republic.
thunder knack you there. ekiti LovePeddler.
Re: ‘Return Home’, Igbo Leaders Tell Igbos In The North by 9javoice1(m): 6:45am On Jan 31, 2012
@negro nts
This is why you shall forever remain second class citizen in this country. You have not walked away from that declaration. . . .hence, we Nigerians take you as Biafrans and not as Nigerians. We cannot accord same respect and full fledged rights to you as we do other tribes and minorities that remain wholeheartedly Nigerians.

who are the we here? i guess u mean (hausa/fulani/yoruba)H/F/Y,ok i get it now. but "HF" equaly hates "Y" so much that they hated worshiping in the same
mosque. the "Y" secretly hated the "HF" so much that they detest living in nigeria alone with them unless igbos is brought back. "the enemy of my enemy
is my friend" that is what i see here. the H/F/Y hate the "I" so much cus they can't compete the "I" then they result to hatred and mass killing"
does that mean that "H/F/Y" are better friends? no my dear friendship is not apple and oranges tin pls lets take kwara/fula as a key study and becareful.

the one you call enemy "the I" would hav be your best friend and brother if sentiment is cast out.a friend is someone that helps u improve possitively while
an enemy makes you improve negetively. shall we pls read btwen the lines.

what joy did the "H/F/Y" derives by calling themselfs first class while they can't live in peace,tolerant,unity,love and oneness. why do we africans like pretenc.
pls am off from here.
Re: ‘Return Home’, Igbo Leaders Tell Igbos In The North by josites(m): 7:11am On Jan 31, 2012
An eye for an eye, one nigeria we remain. Tell those boko nonentities to forget that sharia. Who do the north think they are? I urge every igbo and christian in the north to fight back and stop behaving like cowards, lets see who goes down first. Am stil living here, i can never die of fear like coward. The biafran war was fought in the east, now is time for boko war to be fought in the north, let them taste the genocide meted against my people. I am ready, stil in the north, let the war begins, since my govt is weak. The only solution to peace is war
Re: ‘Return Home’, Igbo Leaders Tell Igbos In The North by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 31, 2012
Have you guys seen this thread?
Someone made a very interesting suggession of taking care of property investment by taking a loan and using the property as guarantee.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-858722.0.html
Igboman,did you come to bauchi with any land?
Re: ‘Return Home’, Igbo Leaders Tell Igbos In The North by cristog120: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
any disserning mind here will know from this debate here coming from different quaters  points to the fact that we are really not one nation. its only those who want to decieve themselves will think otherwise. let this country be divided for peace to reign.
Re: ‘Return Home’, Igbo Leaders Tell Igbos In The North by Pukkah: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
cristog120:

any disserning mind here will know from this debate here coming from different quaters  points to the fact that we are really not one nation. its only those who want to decieve themselves will think otherwise. let this country be divided for peace to reign.

Nigeria has never been a single nation. What I find difficult to understand is the desperate attempt on the part of some people to keep a marriage that is not working.
Re: ‘Return Home’, Igbo Leaders Tell Igbos In The North by ak47mann(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
Pukkah:

Nigeria has never been a single nation. What I find difficult to understand is the desperate attempt on the part of some people to keep a marriage that is not working.
cool
Re: ‘Return Home’, Igbo Leaders Tell Igbos In The North by T9ksy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2012
Pukkah:

Stale news. It was obvious that the concept of "one nigeria" wasn't feasible but then our founding fathers still went ahead to

form a nation. One was even reputed to have said and i quote " Let's forget (not appreciate) our differences and just come together to

form a country. He was dubbed a nationalist!

What i find difficult to fathom out is why some people were falling over themselves to form one nigeria when its crystal clear to all, that the

concept was D.O.A? It was this same set of m.orons who introduced unitary system into our polity without even bothering to consult us

beforehand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day / Breaking News: Fugitive Nigerian Drug Baron Kashamu Arrested after 7hour Seige / Navy Destroys 40 Illegal Refineries, Arrests Operators In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.