Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! (14819 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahaigbon On Obj's Visit To The Ooni Of Ife: / Hon.patrick Obahaigbon React To The Remover Of Rivers State Speaker By Five Law / What Is Wrong With Patrick Obahaigbon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by sniperwolf(m): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2012
This na old school
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by sniperwolf(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
This na old school
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by cycline404(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2012
this man almost made my boss sacked me today while i was laughing so loud and calling my other colegues but this is gramatical nonsence according to fela
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by adamaw2tuf: 12:55am On Jan 31, 2012
what a comedien, can somebody offer this fellow the contract to play our long forgoten samanja?
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by Chriz(m): 2:26am On Jan 31, 2012
This man no go kill person with grammer oh! which one one be Amino Kano Talakawa
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by danjohn: 7:33am On Jan 31, 2012
Chriz:

This man no go kill person with grammer oh! which one one be Amino Kano Talakawa

In the old North, Aminu Kano was a champion for the commoners (the talakawas).  His party was the Northern Element Progressive Union.  They were the only major party in the North to demand for women to have the right to vote and he was very much against the feudal system in the north which favored the elites and not the Talakawas (the commoners).  I have heard many great things about Aminu Kano.  I heard that he was truly a people's man.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by Ejiekwu1(m): 9:04am On Jan 31, 2012
Hon. Patrickgrammarian Obahaigbon should be his name
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by ceah(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2012
Don't you just miss him in the house,

Cabalocrazy: govt of the cabal, by the cabal, for the cabals. grin grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by member479760: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2012
This man is wasting his talent, he will make more money in show business that what is doing now.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by Kk4(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2012
Bros reminds me a lot about Sam loco. God rest his soul.bless
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by Jakumo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
nakedall:

This man is wasting his talent, he will make more money in show business that what is doing now.

As we speak, the Grammar Meister of Africa, Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon is starring in a film production that is now being wrapped up, preparatory to the realease of his new Nollywood block-buster movie entitled "Professor GrammatoLogica Jam Police Checking."

Watch this space for release dates, and to book your advance copies.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by davou4eva(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2012
The man is just been nominated to begin new edition of Oxford dictionary, grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! by Eniigma: 7:09am On Feb 01, 2012
Smh 4 nigerians o, i cant bliv u guys hate hon patrick of all people. Well no man can please all menangry. he is d best ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Bye Election: Oshiomhole, Others Cast Votes [PHOTOS] / N-Power Beneficiaries Endorse Kolapo Olusola As Ekiti Governor (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Compensates 15 Speakership Aspirants With Committee Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.