Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 - Sports (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 (33573 Views)

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / F1 Zone: Formula One Racing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
Safety car will be out now.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
Webber out,

This is Vettle race now
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
It was a good stop! Most guys ahead of Vettel may still need to make a stop! I think Vettel has done enough to stay ahead of Alonso going into Austin
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by montelik(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
vettel tires will be fresher at the end and they should be able to give him a jump button once the safety car comes in. he may be able to claim a shock win or a podium.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
justwise: Webber out,

This is Vettle race now

Webber is a disgrace! Thank goodness Vettel didn't have to rely on him today

Man Kimi must be pissed off seeing his lead vanish like that
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
Button will not stop Vettel, he is not the type of driver that can put on a good fight
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
A-40:

Webber is a disgrace! Thank goodness Vettel didn't have to rely on him today

Man Kimi must be pissed off seeing his lead vanish like that

He is just there as a puppy to Vettel, useless driver, just like Button, they can talk the talk but can't drive
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by montelik(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
webber is the reason why a team like red bull win consecutive constructors titles.a
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
Button is way way better than Webber IMO

Talking about Button dude is really really playing hardball! Kimi looking comfortable
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by montelik(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
vettel dare not try that overtake on button with maldonado if he wants his car to be intact.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
montelik: vettel dare not try that overtake on button with maldonado if he wants his car to be intact.
He made it!

Kimi wins at Abu Dhabi
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
Kimi done it, Button is a let down as always. Vettel gained a good point.

Well-done Kimi!
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
Shame to bad people! Mrbrownjay and your fake a$$ Baba Ijebu! Na stroke go kill am last last grin grin from last to 3rd! You ninjas can't hold my boy back
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by montelik(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
He can only drive well from pole abi, isn't that what the Vettel critics claim. Take a bow Seb, even with your bad luck still made the podium. phenomenal result. Much thanks to Webber for clearing Massa from his way, else Ferrari would have used him to further compromise his race.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
^^^^ do you actually think he DROVE well? what was so extraordinary about Vettel's drive, if i may ask? if not lots of luck.

A-40:
Shame to bad people! Mrbrownjay and your fake a$$ Baba Ijebu! Na stroke go kill am last last grin grin from last to 3rd! You ninjas can't hold my boy back

Baba Ijebu just told me that he had conquered Vettel's forces of darkness in Qualifying, BUT they came back for revenge during the race, with help from the evil forces of LUCK. Baba Ijebu was no match to them, sadly!!!!
oh well its still 3 points.

if ever that race was 56laps lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , nevertheless great drive from Raikkonen!
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by montelik(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^ do you actually think he DROVE well? what was so extraordinary about Vettel's drive, if i may ask? if not lots of luck.

Excuses, excuses. 24th to 3rd. The other driver also had the opportunity to take advantage of safety cars and retirements (luck).
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
^^^the question i asked was (and still is): do you think he DROVE WELL.....care to tell us about the amazing driving skills that he has? i am not raining on his parade, he had a brilliant RACE......but driving skills wise, i just didnt see anything extravagant today (or on any other given day, for that matter). i guess we must have watched two complete different races.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by babyboy3(m): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
Happy for Kimi, and Vettel coming through the pack was amazing, Button is just weak, not because Vettel passd him but he gave up on trying to pass Alonso.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by babyboy3(m): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^ do you actually think he DROVE well? what was so extraordinary about Vettel's drive, if i may ask? if not lots of luck.

Are you serious? The last time Alonso only had to pass 2 cars to win a title he stared at Petrov gear box for more than 30 laps
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^the question i asked was (and still is): do you think he DROVE WELL.....care to tell us about the amazing driving skills that he has? i am not raining on his parade, he had a brilliant RACE......but driving skills wise, i just didnt see anything extravagant today (or on any other given day, for that matter). i guess we must have watched two complete different races.
You Alonso and Hamilton fanboys need to fall back tho!! The myth that Vettel has the perfect car has been put to rest this season. You can't even respect the fact that he had to manage a bad front wing. A Hamilton in his shoes would probably have retired! You should doff your hat to the superior racing strategy that was deployed! He had to charge up the field not once but twice!! Any other driver would have given up after the 1st setback
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
baby-boy:

Are you serious? The last time Alonso only had to pass 2 cars to win a title he stared at Petrov gear box for more than 30 laps
Insane performance from Vettel throughout!! You can't expect Alonso fanboys to admit it. You can say he was fortunate with the safety car incidents but he had to come from the back twice in a 55 lap race! Its unheard of

Kimi's radio convos made my race. Gotta love the Iceman
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by FBS: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
Guess LH is pretty happy he is leaving.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
Come on people stop hating on me guy Vettel. He is getting his third world championship. Does that seem like a guy who isn't a fantastic driver.
I bet if it where Hamilton who got on the podium while starting from the pit, it would have been hailed as a fantastic drive.
Three F1 world titles ain't no joke, ain't no fluke. It's like saying France is a better footballing nation than Germany. I will say it again, only Talent is not enough. All those talk of Red bull having the best car should cool it off, bet it wasn't mentioned when the Maclaren's won three straight races, was it?
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
Don't mind the Haters! Vettel would shut em up again this season
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by mikkybrick: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2012
Vettel proved all his critics wrong in abu Dhabi! Vettel can"t overtake, vettel is a bad loser, vettel is a cry baby, vettel relies on his team strategy to win,vettel has d best car on the grid..blah blah blah...

1 Like

Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 12:06am On Nov 17, 2012
This Austin track is A+ maybe Bernie knows what he is doing afterall. Potential for early crashes though! Track looks like a roller coaster in an amusement park. Would be interesting to see how the tires handle the slightly cooler clime as well

RBR's dominant in both practices! Vettel laying down the law but Alonso's still hanging around
He has to pray that Vettel doesn't take pole in qualifying else this Championship race is over
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
Vettel simply owning this track. Quickest on all the practice sessions and in the first two qualifying shootouts let's see if he can stay top where it counts

McLaren smh. Its Button's turn this week
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
Vettel pole! Alonso 9th! Arribaaaa!! Simply means he can clinch the title tomorrow

On the grid
1)Vettel
2)Hamilton
3)Webber
4)Grosjean
5)Raikkonen
6)Schumacher
7)Massa
coolHulkenberg
9)Alonso
10)Maldonado

Vettel's to lose more or less
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by babyboy3(m): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ferrari are a disgrace, calling team orders even before the lights are out
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by montelik(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
Its a possibility but I would think not. It would have been smarter for them to leave him at his current position and use him to back the other drivers up so Alonso can make up places.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by babyboy3(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2012
Alonso makes up two grid spots without rolling a wheel, and passes his team mate in the paddock. Why Massa signed up for more of this abuse is a wonder, but it makes sense for the great Fernando, whose Q3 performance stunk up the place, 1.5s off pole. Good luck to Fernando - he'll need it, he just moved the crash dummies Grosjean and Maldonado to the slick side of the track, in the two left positions next to and behind him. Could be an ugly blind turn one, best he keeps his eyes on the left mirrors!
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by A40(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hehehehe see scam!! It might actually backfire as there would be no Massa to make way for him if he is able to get into an advanced position

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt / "I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat / Enyimba Explains Why Innocent Gabriel Okey's Jersey Number Was Hand Written

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.