Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. (4279 Views)

My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend / Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care / Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. by maclatunji: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2012
chaircover:

Awwwww I actually feel for the poster. Its not her, its the raging hormones and even if its her, it is her right jare  grin na im own her husband and na d husband own am  cheesy

Men please ejo sir abeg: pele lako o de labo. [/b]Even if you werent going to move an inch, there is a way that you wil pet your wife that she will be thinking that you as superman are right beside her  wink

Hubby doesnt have to jump everytime but he can pet her. Afterall that is what you told our parents when you took us away and gave us your name  grin

Madam this is not enough reason to be "afraid of any future of the marriage", [b]ko to yen rara so lets ut things in perspective
. . .but I forgive you; its the hormones  wink

You might want to stop mixing Yoruba with English if you are not going to indicate that you are using 2 different languages in the same post.

OP, Sorry O.
Re: My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. by tpia5: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
Ujujoan:

shocked shocked shocked

undecided undecided undecided

Okay maybe someone hijacked her ID! undecided

shut up, will you?
Re: My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. by Outstrip(f): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2012
And she hijacked it right back LMAO
Re: My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. by 2mch(m): 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2012
lol, @ OP. The guy must share in your pains. Afterall no be you give yourself bele. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 03, 2012
Per OP, Husband is a selfish bastard but she is ion her way with her second child.

So he should drop everything to come and cater to you?

You're being unreasonable, if it was your first child I can see the needy behavior but not for a second child.
Re: My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 03, 2012
i can understand a man who wouldnt take this "emergency" seriously, if all the dozens of previous emergencies were all a product of her imagination (thanks to her raging hormones). thats why he may have told her to simply lie down in her office.

by the look of what the OP wrote, even SHE wasnt sure if it was really an emergency or not. if she was ready to head home then there was surely NO EMERGENCY.
Re: My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2012
tpia@:

shut up, will you?

Now that's more like it . . . . wink
Re: My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. by queensmith: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2012
@chaircover making women sound like incapable beings. I dont like that at all. Understanding everybody is different during pregnancy. If she's heavily pregnant she's uncomfortable and she's married I dont see why it's acceptable she should experience it alone.
Its nothing to do with petting your wife as if whatever. It's treating her as if she's doing something amazing by putting herself through the physiological burden of having his children. It's not trivial at all in my opinion and goes beyond raging hormones or whatever whoever wants to call them.

Ujujoan:

shocked shocked shocked

undecided undecided undecided

Okay maybe someone hijacked her ID! undecided
you like trouble!

Outstrip:

And she hijacked it right back LMAO
GBAM!
Re: My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. by tpia5: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2012
I suppose its pregnancy hormones thats making ujojjoan follow me all over the forum. Since she claims she's pregnant, lets go with that excuse.

Couldnt be joblessness as well, i guess.

Its also possible she's the op?

Anyway, i dont think i need to indulge you as i have too many lessbian stalkers already. So knock yourself out and dont tire.
Re: My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. by queensmith: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2012
lol i swear ive asked before- Uju is it tru ur preggers? is a nlder the daddy? grin grin

oboii i HAVE to hear this gyst! (i do not deny not having a life at all, i dont deny it)

grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2012
Dear queensmith, pls dont mind tpia, pregnancy doesnt make someone high. I can still tell when tpia is not herself.
Re: My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2012
@ tpia, no. I'm not the poster. Trust me, my husband would come! cool

1 Like

Re: My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. by queensmith: 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2012
Your married too! Wow! Time flies lol. Congrats uju xoxo
Re: My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. by loridoerr: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
I just saw this forum and must remind people that a husband has a responsibility to his wife no matter what. Him not showing up, despite how many times he's had to before, is more than just selfish! I am sorry, but there's no excuse for that in my book. Many of you sounded as if she did something wrong and he was the victim, somehow entitling him to his actions.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. by BossLaifay(f): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2013
michelin89: Smh @ women who make being an incubator the purpose of their life.

Too bad you think like this!! I'm sorry for your spouse.

Somorin#1:
Per OP, Husband is a selfish bastard but she is ion her way with her second child.

So he should drop everything to come and cater to you?

You're being unreasonable, if it was your first child I can see the needy behavior but not for a second child.

Ah ah! y are u pple talking like this? Whether it is a false alarm or not or whether it has happened 500 times before, is a job or fuel or traffic or sweat more important than your pregnant wife? Can you imagine what could have gone wrong if it was really a terrible emergency?

Na wa for una shaaaaa!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy An Infant Car Seat In Nigeria? / In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! / 3-Years-Old Girl Starved To Death After Mum Locked Her In To Party For 7Days(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.