Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? (16279 Views)

Photos: A Man Trekked From Jama'are To Bauchi But Have No One To Welcome Him / Buhari Wins In Bauchi With Wide Margin / 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by aljharem(m): 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Hey far be it from me to take poke holes in your excuse. We all need to believe in something. . .it makes us sleep better at night, so do carry on.
lol

Yes of course I do believe in something. My believe is that we as Nigerians should have a nation full of equality and respect.

Now to say because someone is not from my ethnic group I would not support him, far from it. I support the truth because that is my conscience which is the awareness of a moral or ethical aspect to one's conduct together with the urge to prefer right over wrong.

If I support someone just because of his ethnicity, religion or zone as most Nairalanders most from the Igbo ethnic group would want me to do, I wonder how objective and realistic political speaking I would be then.
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by aljharem(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2012
PointB:

lol, we have called out that chief bigot severally to no avail; so we mostly leave him these days to wallow in his bigotry. The subtlety in his art itself has lost it's guile.
Ahj Harem is now sadly a sore; an open sore!

Believe his words at your own risk! grin grin grin

here is another example I am telling you about Sisi kill

because of this, comments are usually biased and would hold no substance other than to create hateful propaganda.
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2012
^
but you are the biggest racist and bigot on nairaland.
what are you talking about
everybody knows it
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by aljharem(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2012
re@lchange:

^
but you are the biggest racist and bigot on nairaland.
what are you talking about
everybody knows it

I can assure you that the only people that would call me racist bigot on NL are of the igbo ethnic group. Why you might ask

1. I am yet to understand why you hate the yorubas

2. I am yet to understand why you rather insult ethnic group or tribes rather than tackle the topic

3. Why do you try to remove the speck from others when a log is in ur eyes

4. I wonder why most igbos on NL cannot respect themselves. I mean we own lagos, Plateau is our land and when those ones talk back you would label them tribalistic

5. You keep bring back biafra etc even in discussion as trivial as a school boy laughing at a teacher

6. I am only here to put like of Nchara and PointB aka Ezeuche in place. I have never in my life have anything against any ethic group as I even consider myself Igbo.

7. I wonder why I rarely see other igbo posters correct their kinsmen when they go tribal although I acknowledge One_naira

8. I wonder why you compare yourselves everytime. No one is in competition with you people.

I can keep going on and on. these are the issue Eze ndigbo NL is meant to bring up as a leader to put things in place and so we can have a healthy discussion but apparently he rather enjoys it. If he does his part, I would do mine.
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2012
alj harem:

I can assure you that [b]the only people that would call me racist bigot on NL are of the igbo ethnic group. [/b]Why you might ask

1. I am yet to understand why you hate the yorubas

2. I am yet to understand why you rather insult ethnic group or tribes rather than tackle the topic

3. Why do you try to remove the speck from others when a log is in ur eyes

4. I wonder why most igbos on NL cannot respect themselves. I mean we own lagos, Plateau is our land and when those ones talk back you would label them tribalistic

5. You keep bring back biafra etc even in discussion as trivial as a school boy laughing at a teacher

6. I am only here to put like of Nchara and PointB aka Ezeuche in place. I have never in my life have anything against any ethic group as I even consider myself Igbo.

7. I wonder why I rarely see other igbo posters correct their kinsmen when they go tribal although I acknowledge One_naira

8. I wonder why you compare yourselves everytime. No one is in competition with you people.

I can keep going on and on. these are the issue Eze ndigbo NL is meant to bring up as a leader to put things in place and so we can have a healthy discussion but apparently he rather enjoys it. If he does his part, I would do mine.

do you want me to dig up posts where people from ss were calling you a bigot?
how can you forget beaf so quickly?
what do you have against se and ss? why don't you want us to enjoy normal relationship with our brothers in ss?
you dey eye our oil?
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by aljharem(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2012
re@lchange:

do you want me to dig up posts where people from ss were calling you a bigot?
how can you forget beaf so quickly?
what do you have against se and ss? why don't you want us to enjoy normal relationship with our brothers in ss?
you dey eye our oil?
I am sorry how can I forget Beaf, ejine, dalover, chyz and all other claimees can you read their post and tell me if they are igbo or not. I am not talking of zones or ethnicity. C'mon

Oil is not the beginning and end of life. there are somethings you need to understand about the world. Everything we do we do it for tomorrow. Again I would not be a hypocrite here not to say I have not added to the problem on NL ofcourse in 2010 and early 2011 I was a terror on NL and that is why like of Ezeuche had to leave their account and form a new one.

Everything I say and do on NL, I know what I was doing. Not to spit Igbos or anything or to make them fell inferior to anything but to show some posters that no one has a monopoly to e-violence. If you know how I came across Nairaland you would do worse.

Till date like of willy.willy still continue, No Igbo poster has caution her, they keep supporting her while the hausa and the yorubas even ijaws try to hold back their words and some poster even try to caution the other. The same could not be said of Igbos on NL.

Eze ndigbo although is an online title which i find quite funny but though would do a good job in working with the mods of the section is actually supporting it. What does that say about us Nigerian ? exactly that we have no brain.

Anyway I would challenge you to do what I explained in my last paragraph and lets see how it would go. As for my case, I would still be trying to hold back my words hoping the respect I have for Igbos would be given back.
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2012
alj harem:

I am sorry how can I forget Beaf, ejine, dalover, chyz and all other claimees can you read their post and tell me if they are igbo or not. I am not talking of zones or ethnicity. C'mon

Oil is not the beginning and end of life. there are somethings you need to understand about the world. Everything we do we do it for tomorrow. Again I would not be a hypocrite here not to say I have not added to the problem on NL ofcourse in 2010 and early 2011 I was a terror on NL and that is why like of Ezeuche had to leave their account and form a new one.

Everything I say and do on NL, I know what I was doing. Not to spit Igbos or anything or to make them fell inferior to anything but to show some posters that no one has a monopoly to e-violence. If you know how I came across Nairaland you would do worse.

Till date like of [b]willy.willy [/b]still continue, No Igbo poster has caution her, they keep supporting her while the hausa and the yorubas even ijaws try to hold back their words and some poster even try to caution the other. The same could not be said of Igbos on NL.

Eze ndigbo although is an online title which i find quite funny but though would do a good job in working with the mods of the section is actually supporting it. What does that say about us Nigerian ? exactly that we have no brain.

Anyway I would challenge you to do what I explained in my last paragraph and lets see how it would go. As for my case, I would still be trying to hold back my words hoping the respect I have for Igbos would be given back.

willy willy is ogoni, though he is our eastern brother
why do you single him out and not other bigots from sw?
why are you obsessing over ss and se?
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2012
our eze here is brilliant so leave him alone.
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by aljharem(m): 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2012
re@lchange:

willy willy is ogoni, though he is our eastern brother
why do you single him out and not other bigots from sw?
why are you obsessing over ss and se?

willywilly is not Ogoni but and Igbo woman

she said she was efik at first until I caught her out be speaking efik to her and she could not reply

Now it is Ogoni, shey if I speak Ogoni to her, would she understand ? C'mon don't deceive yourself

I remember Da lover who called himself Isoko until I spoke Isoko to him and he called himself Igbo

Beaf called himself Urhobo or so but could not speak Urhobo when Kpogede an urhobo man attacked him and challenged him to speak urhobo

I am not against your SE/SS "union" but at least if you must lie, speak the langauge you claim to come from

smh

Now as for the SW bigots, I am handling them as you can see. It use to be rampant before but you have to agree with me that it has greatly reduced. Where is fstranger, Bkbabe97, Ileke idi, Desola etc even ekt-bear

Unless of course you don't want to be honest with yourself
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by aljharem(m): 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2012
re@lchange:

our eze here is brilliant so leave him alone.

your eze is not brilliant to tell you the truth. In fact the truth is bitter and I would say Onlytruth should not be the eze ndigbo, I rather give it to even dede1 or so than onlytruth. A leader MUST NOT be biased which is one of the first most important leadership quality.
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2012
alj harem:

your eze is not brilliant to tell you the truth. In fact the truth is bitter and I would say Onlytruth should not be the eze ndigbo, I rather give it to even dede1 or so than onlytruth. A leader MUST NOT be biased which is one of the first most important leadership quality.

a leader simply says what his people wants him to say. that is called democracy. you don't know igbo democracy.
if dede1 were igbo leader here, igbo will be at war with everybody including our brothers from ss.
i know that is what you want though, to achieve your divide and conquer
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2012
alj harem:

she said she was efik at first until I caught her out be speaking efik to her and she could not reply

Now it is Ogoni, shey if I speak Ogoni to her, would she understand ? C'mon don't deceive yourself

I remember Da lover who called himself Isoko until I spoke Isoko to him and he called himself Igbo

Beaf called himself Urhobo or so but could not speak Urhobo when Kpogede an urhobo man attacked him and challenged him to speak urhobo

I am not against your SE/SS "union" but at least if you must lie, speak the langauge you claim to come from

smh

Now as for the SW bigots, I am handling them as you can see. It use to be rampant before but you have to agree with me that it has greatly reduced. Where is fstranger, Bkbabe97, Ileke idi, Desola etc even ekt-bear

you are against se/ss union
in fact it is your worst fear.
how many people do you verify their languages here?
is it only those from se and ss that your verify?
why not verify middle belters too?
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2012
se/ss union keeps alh-harem awake many nights
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by BlackPikiN(m): 1:20am On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

smh

Beaf said He's Isoko and never Urhobo.
It's possible for him to understand Urhobo.

You a devil! A real one! I spit on you! Olorunmaje!
Please post more pro Igbo topics.
Alh Harem must go insane this year because of Igbo people!
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by aljharem(m): 1:23am On Feb 02, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Beaf said He's Isoko and never Urhobo.
It's possible for him to understand Urhobo.

You a devil! A real one! I spit on you! Olorunmaje!
Please post more pro Igbo topics.
Alh Harem must go insane this year because of Igbo people!

LOL Isoko that does not understand his language ?

hmmm na real igbo man smiley

why are you calling me a devil. this is what annoys me, each time I try to calm down and explain things to you people rather than talk to me like a human being you start insulting etc
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by BlackPikiN(m): 1:25am On Feb 02, 2012
^^^^^^You are not an agent of the devil but the devil himself!
Olorunmaje! Esu Ni e!!
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by aljharem(m): 1:32am On Feb 02, 2012
BlackPikiN:

^^^^^^You are not an agent of the devil but the devil himself!
Olorunmaje! Esu Ni e!!

lol can you tell me how you are different from me ?

amu ewu

nne gi nwuokwa
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by BlackPikiN(m): 1:38am On Feb 02, 2012
^^^^Anumanu ndi ugwu!
Ibu Ozu wuruanwu!

Amonsu kpo ulo gi oku!
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by aljharem(m): 1:47am On Feb 02, 2012
BlackPikiN:

^^^^Anumanu ndi ugwu!
Ibu Ozu wuruanwu!

Amonsu kpo ulo gi oku!

Otu gbawa kwaa nnegi onye wayo dikagi.

Onye ohi, igaghi ahu ife oma na ndu gi. Ka m juo gi? Mugua obu Nne gi ka obu Nna gi? Olee i he ina ebere akwa angry
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by bashr8: 1:56am On Feb 02, 2012
just passing by , if any of this yoruba bigots misbehaves let me know
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by ak47mann(m): 1:59am On Feb 02, 2012
bashr8:

just passing by , if any of this yoruba bigots misbehaves let me know
menn! you are on fire, i fear you oh cheesy
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by BlackPikiN(m): 2:00am On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

Otu gbawa kwaa nnegi onye wayo dikagi.

Onye ohi, igaghi ahu ife oma na ndu gi. Ka m juo gi? Mugua obu Nne gi ka obu Nna gi? Olee i he ina ebere akwa angry

^^^^Anumanu ndi ugwu!
Ibu Ozu wuruanwu!

Amonsu kpo ulo gi oku!

Enwe, I'm in here for you ediots!

I am going to make NL hell for any of you who bash any Igbo on NL!
WTF is wrong with you all.
Igbo people create a topic, you idiots will flood like the parasitic f00ls that you are with your ediotic response!

Let's keep it rolling.
I got your time.
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by bashr8: 2:04am On Feb 02, 2012
ak47mann:

menn! you are on fire, i fear you oh cheesy

they never see anything ,meanwhile dede1 is scarce these days ,i enjoy watching him school these people.
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by aljharem(m): 2:05am On Feb 02, 2012
BlackPikiN:

^^^^Anumanu ndi ugwu!
Ibu Ozu wuruanwu!

Amonsu kpo ulo gi oku!

Enwe, I'm in here for you ediots!

I am going to make NL hell for any of you who bash any Igbo on NL!
WTF is wrong with you all.
Igbo people create a topic, you idiots will flood like the parasitic f00ls that you are with your ediotic response!

Let's keep it rolling.
I got your time.

Igbo create topic and post about others, what do you expect ? cheering ? No

if they start a topic and others contribute non-tribalistically and all of a sudden one stu.;pid igbo son come and that spewing trash then you know what would happen don't you. You are not new here.

moreover have you not being seeing willy willy all this days ? why have you not stopped here ? atleast an effort
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by bashr8: 2:08am On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

if they start a topic and others contribute non-tribalistically and all of a sudden one stu.;pid igbo son come and that spewing trash then you know what would happen don't you. You are not new here.

moreover have you not being seeing willy willy all this days ? why have you not stopped here ? atleast an effort

and then your tribalistic brother put every humilating topic about igbos on front page for the world to see and you expect us to stand by and clap for you and maybe give you cookies.
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by aljharem(m): 2:09am On Feb 02, 2012
bashr8:

and then your tribalistic brother put every humilating topic about igbos on front page for the world to see and you expect us to stand by and clap for you and maybe give you cookies.

when have they done that ? the last few month it has always been about the yorubas or the fulanis so stop this ur lies

the mods have always been biased towards Igbos. it is a known fact on NL.

what humiliating topic is that ?
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by BlackPikiN(m): 2:12am On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

You never see anything!
I will return all fire with full nuclear missiles!

I will make sure I make NL hell for you son of a prostitute.
Ediots, who are not sure if their grandfather is their father.

I say it again, let's roll!

Ojukwu dey alive na problem, Ojukwu die con be big nightmare to you stoopooiidd and shameless beings and scum of the earth!
God strike all of una there!
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by cfours: 2:16am On Feb 02, 2012
One of us wanted to sell a house he spent above 20m to develop in Bauchi. No one opted to buy it. He begged his friend who is a native of the state and who can afford it. The man came to the house, went round and offered him N500k. Our brother thought he was joking. But the Alhaji meant it. He asked our brother, did you come to Bauchi with any land? He entered his car and zoomed off. Chai!

funny piece.
grin grin
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by ChinenyeN(m): 2:18am On Feb 02, 2012
hmph. . True or not, the story has a valid lesson, especially in this misshapen context called Nigeria. Serves that Igbo man right for being foolish enough to build such a presumably lavish building in another man's land. I have negative sympathy for the guy.
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by aljharem(m): 2:19am On Feb 02, 2012
BlackPikiN:

You never see anything!
I will return all fire with full nuclear missiles!

I will make sure I make NL hell for you son of a LovePeddler.
Ediots, who are not sure if their grandfather is their father.

I say it again, let's roll!

Ojukwu dey alive na problem, Ojukwu die con be big nightmare to you stoopooiidd and shameless beings and scum of the earth!
God strike all of una there!

but the same was doing is still done to awolowo, abiola

is that not double standards ?

why are you biased ?
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:50am On Feb 02, 2012
[b]Till date like of willy.willy still continue, No Igbo poster has caution her, they keep supporting her [/b]while the hausa and the yorubas even ijaws try to hold back their words and some poster even try to caution the other. The same could not be said of Igbos on NL.

You dey mind them? *rolls eyes*
Re: Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? by Onlytruth(m): 3:52am On Feb 02, 2012
@alj harem

Your nemesis Onlytruth is here. So, take cover!  cool
I can see that re@lchange and BlackPikiN have been dealing ruthlessly with you here. I know that the only Igbo man you fear on Nairaland is moi.  wink
I will continue to give you nightmares by uniting SE and SS more every day.

Anuofia ugwu.  wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gov Bello Mobilizes Contractors For Umomi Idah Road / Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 / Nigeria's Middle-Class Increases By 28 percent!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.