Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,879 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? (45039 Views)

Is Marriage A Measure Of Success In Life? / Is Marriage An Achievement? / Is Marriage A Bed Of Roses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2012
naijababe:

Sagamu, you are mad  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Come on.

Surely it must be allowed to ridicule an obese girl when they are rude and vile.  wink grin

I have said repeatedly, I don't like classless skanks. Talkless of a whale-like one full of blubber. grin

queensmith:

@saga still cant see it dude- have you thought of what you'll call yourself when you come out? latifah maybe? sharona? jean paul baptiste? lol- u gonna grow bosoms too? u growin them already?

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkEm1IWpDO0[/flash]
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2012
davidylan:

I've only seen 1 cute naija girl here in 7 yrs. to be honest, there are far better looking nigerian girls in nigeria.

it must be the water. . . . .
yankee-based chics can be hideous but canada is far worse.

i have never seen a cute chic based in canada. never ever!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
Most of the guys on the thread seem more concerned about their pockets. Everyday some correct guy is finding himself a correct wife but some men here are thinking women are going to suck them dry and then run away with their monies, better they stick with whores since they cant tell the difference anymore. Seems like these guys sleep with their coins under their pillows and count it every second they are awake to keep it away frm women.

And what is this am hearing cute naija gals are now scarce in obodo oyinbo where do you guys go. smh

@OP marriage is worth it for guys who are worthy of the right women its not mandatory though, you shouldnt marry to please anyone but you.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2012
andromida:

Most of the guys on the thread seem more concerned about their pockets. Everyday some correct guy is finding himself a correct wife but some men here are thinking women are going to suck them dry and then run away with their monies, better they stick with whores since they cant tell the difference anymore. Seems like these guys sleep with their coins under their pillows and count it every second they are awake to keep it away frm women.

And what is this am hearing cute naija gals are now scarce in obodo oyinbo where do you guys go. smh

@OP marriage is worth it for guys who are worthy of the right women its not mandatory though, you shouldnt marry to please anyone but you.

#thatisall
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
andromida:

i think it depends on the standard by which individuals operate. . . . .from what you have typed there, it seems your standard is shorter than a congolese midget.
no offence!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by armyofone(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2012
let me post my pix so David and Congar grin know there are real foine babes with class around. look well tongue

davidylan:

I've only seen 1 cute naija girl here in 7 yrs. to be honest, there are far better looking nigerian girls in nigeria.

well, not surprised your uni not get foine gals not our fault huh tongue
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

i think it depends on the standard by which individuals operate. . . . .from what you have typed there, it seems your standard is shorter than a congolese midget.
no offence!

None taken. The problem you probably have is this - sometimes like attracts like when it comes to humans so you may need to upgrade so that you can attract the kind of women you desire, you see no one wants to be dragged down.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ronkebp(f): 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2012
armyofone:

let me post my pix so David and Congar grin know there are real foine babes with class around. look well tongue

My dear, that is it oooo, i wish i can post mine too, but the day i do would be my last day here on NL  ( so my hubby says) grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy he does not want to share at all. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ronkebp(f): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2012
Although, truth be told, i still prefer Naija ''runs'' to Obodo Oyinbo, we have classy babes in naija, that knows ''whatz-up''
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2012
andromida:

None taken. The problem you probably have is this - sometimes like attracts like when it comes to humans so you may need to upgrade so that you can attract the kind of women you desire, you see no one wants to be dragged down.

don't get it twisted. . . .i am well-served where i am based. i was only commenting on my observation about the states!
and thank feck davidylan who is based there agree with me. . . . .

God bless the Queen!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
andromida:

this is a poor excuse. Somehow we seem to be able to attract the cute foreigners and the cute nigerian girls at home. Where are the cute ones here? I have only seen 1.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
armyofone:

I dey wait. grin

armyofone:

Dem get . . . plenty sef. Naija no dey among them. I was opportuned to attend a gathering of naija med students and doctors in Roc (mostly female) in 2009 . . . chei! to say i was disappointed would be an understatement. the only thing many of them had going for them was their pockets . . . those doctor chics make a boat load of money they dont know what to do with. I for manage them that time, at least i would have money to chase fine chics on the side. grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2012
davidylan:

I dey wait. grin

Dem get . . . plenty sef. Naija no dey among them. I was opportuned to attend a gathering of naija med students and doctors in Roc (mostly female) in 2009 . . . chei! to say i was disappointed would be an understatement. the only thing many of them had going for them was their pockets . . . those doctor chics make a boat load of money they dont know what to do with. I for manage them that time, at least i would have money to chase fine chics on the side. grin

bad boy!

ronkebp:

Although, truth be told, i still prefer Naija ''runs'' to Obodo Oyinbo, we have classy babes in naija, that knows ''whatz-up''

babes in naija are superb!

armyofone:

where is the pic? armybabe!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

where is the pic? armybabe!

maybe she is afraid. grin armyofone oya prove us wrong!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2012
davidylan:

maybe she is afraid. grin armyofone oya prove us wrong!

it would probably be her picture molesting some innocent iraqi citizens in basra.

i don't think she's afraid. . . .she's applying her cosmetics from avon. cool
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
davidylan:

this is a poor excuse. Somehow we seem to be able to attract the cute foreigners and the cute nigerian girls at home. Where are the cute ones here? I have only seen 1.

A mystery.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by armyofone(m): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2012
grin grin
hahaha, don't want anyone romancing my pix so i will leave it at that. it's mouth watering i tell ya.

coogar:

it would probably be her picture molesting some innocent iraqi citizens in basra.

i don't think she's afraid. . . .she's applying her cosmetics from avon. cool

grin grin
SemperFI my friend grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2012
armyofone:

grin grin
hahaha, don't want anyone romancing my pix so i will leave it at that. it's mouth watering i tell ya.

armyofone, abeg na. . . . .
i promise to get you a squad automatic weapon if you reveal the face behind the moniker.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2012
andromida:

Very few correct guys get correct girls. Hence the high rate of divorce.

Lets not even talk about the miserable face marriages where they are both unhappy and just sticking it out. Both playing away games right there in Nigeria.

I would rather sleep with my money under my pillow than be told to give it to someone that did not work for it. grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by armyofone(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2012
don't tempt me, i don't want to be 2nd wifey to any son of adam  tongue

you that like your lady to plait her hair, hello!!!!, phew, gotta run grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2012
armyofone:

come on - that was just a joke. grin
reveal jare. . . .stop forming. you know i like uniform women. wink
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by dayokanu(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2012
Hmmm armyofone oya we dey wait
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2012
armyofone:

what's wrong with that? I prefer that and micro braids to the fake nonsense you all put in your hair these days. huge turn off.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2012
ok this convo has been seriously diverted, but following the diversion.

Are you guys tryin to tell me marriage will be worthwhile with a pretty lady?

the gays need not respond grin grin grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2012
queensmith:

ok this convo has been seriously diverted, but following the diversion.

Are you guys tryin to tell me marriage will be worthwhile with a pretty lady?

of course.
when everything else fails, there's a pretty face to count on.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

of course.
when everything else fails, there's a pretty face to count on.

im gonna have to rephrase that-

are you people trying to say marriage will ONLY be worthwhile with a pretty lady?
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2012
Seems you guys are planning to have failed marriages. Its most likely you guys have overrated yourselves,maybe have no plan to be better men character wise and therefore plan to treat your wives the way you expect them to treat u- shabbily.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2012
andromida:

Seems you guys are planning to have failed marriages. Its most likely you guys have overrated yourselves[b],maybe have no plan to be better men character wise[/b] and therefore plan to treat your wives the way you expect them to treat u- shabbily.

and how did you arrive at this conclusion?

queensmith:

are you people trying to say marriage will ONLY be worthwhile with a pretty lady?

no. But lets be real. this idea that a woman's looks dont matter is rubbish. There are good women character-wise who are also very good looking. Its ok that desire both in a mate.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2012
andromida:

Seems you guys are planning to have failed marriages. Its most likely you guys have overrated yourselves,maybe have no plan to be better men character wise and therefore plan to treat your wives the way you expect them to treat u- shabbily.

I agree, i was trying to give most the bod but you are right. theyve battled with meaningless arguments since, trying to divert attention from the fact they lack what it takes to have a succesful marriage/relationship.

Either ways I dont think they should feel bad, it's common afterall which is why many divorce.

@david, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. So in general, no looks dont matter. which is why ugly and beautiful people get married and divorce everyday.

is every man here that shallow?
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
queensmith:

You have already been answered. Why ask the same question again? Looking for sympathy answer?

No man wants an obese, classless, ghetto skank. grin

Honestly, be frank, as an obese, unintelligent, classless and belligerent woman, what do you have to offer in a relationship? What do you think you can bring to the table? Be frank.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2012
andromida:

When you put burglary proof, good locks, high walls, security man and dog in your house, were you planning to get robbed?
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2012
queensmith:

@david, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. So in general, no looks dont matter. which is why ugly and beautiful people get married and divorce everyday.

is every man here that shallow?

LMAO. grin grin grin grin grin grin

In your wildest dreams.

LOOKS MATTER!

Keep dreaming and keeping your hopes up. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply)

117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies / One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / Elderly Nigerian Couple On A Romantic Date At A Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.