Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? (45032 Views)

Is Marriage A Measure Of Success In Life? / Is Marriage An Achievement? / Is Marriage A Bed Of Roses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2012
Lmaoo! Back at ya you gay wink
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2012
queensmith:

Lmaoo! Back at ya you gay wink

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip1Ncr9PNYw[/flash]

grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by chika98: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2012
LMFAO! Sagamite just has "misplaced aggression". If you like no go focus that energy on finding the right woman.
Dey here na grin

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2012
chika98:

LMFAO! Sagamite just has "misplaced aggression". If you like no go focus that energy on finding the right woman.
Dey here na grin

I am trying, babes. But the society is just polluted with thrash infected with GBWA (Ghetto Black Woman Aggression) like queensmith. grin

E no easy!

Rather than go for something like that, bachelorhood is a bliss. grin

I ain't ever going to settle for Ghetto or Hood. But ladies are had to find.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ronkebp(f): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^^^^^ Sidon there, till that your pink lips turn to black, dey find perfect woman. CWNAW (Classy White non-Agressive woman) cool cool cool
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by chika98: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2012
Sagamite:

I am trying, babes. But the society is just polluted with thrash infected with GBWA (Ghetto Black Woman Aggression) like queensmith. grin

E no easy!

Rather than go for something like that, bachelorhood is a bliss. grin

I ain't ever going to settle for Ghetto or Hood. But ladies are had to find.

Don't base the society on the very few Nairaland girls grin
Even don't base em off of awon London gbo gbo big girls.
Every year I visit, I wonder how the men there cope with all the excessive weave and make up
London chics are just a little too extra for an American like me. I enter club the last time and I could've sworn
babes were dressed up for some pageant.

Perhaps your local church? a library? People you know can introduce you to someone?
Across the atlantic here? grin You sef should be trying jare. There are good women out there that one is for sure.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ronkebp(f): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2012
Chika you try ooooo, Church for Sagamite?? save that advice for a willing broda. wink wink wink wink
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by chika98: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2012
ronkebp:

Chika you try ooooo, Church for Sagamite?? save that advice for a willing broda. wink wink wink wink

Sagamite is just one of those guys who are tough online but offline a different story. You can see right through his huffing and puffing grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2012
moremi2008:

Funny, I asked my grandma the same question! The Ijebu people are not feared for their "thrifty spending". They are feared because they used to be really wicked slave catchers and traders (that's where the Ijebu kingdom made a lot of its money) and they have a reputation for strong fetish practices.

I am afraid that I sort-of agree with those fears. I have seen Ijebu ladies display and they aren't easy oh (my uncle married two of them! Ojigbijibi! That house is hot like fire! One of them just ran mad two years ago and the other one's very old children are unmarried and jobless)  If you must marry one, you will need to go spend a month on a holy mountain in preparation!  grin

Abeg let's not derail the thread with Ijebu people stories.

odikwa serious!
ijebu babes don suffer. . . .
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2012
ronkebp:

^^^^^^ Sidon there, till that your pink lips turn to black, dey find perfect woman. CWNAW (Classy White non-Agressive woman) cool cool cool

LMAO, you are crazy. grin grin grin grin grin

chika98:

Don't base the society on the very few Nairaland girls grin
Even don't base em off of awon London gbo gbo big girls.
Every year I visit, I wonder how the men there cope with all the excessive weave and make up
London chics are just a little too extra for an American like me. I enter club the last time and I could've sworn
babes were dressed up for some pageant.

Perhaps your local church? a library? People you know can introduce you to someone?
Across the atlantic here? grin You sef should be trying jare. There are good women out there that one is for sure.

You have a point there.

I have met some wonderful Naija girls based in the USA. It seems they develop more class on average than the hood thrash we have here on average.

ronkebp:

Thanks for correcting her.

Church ko, Munch ni. grin

chika98:

Sagamite is just one of those guys who are tough online but offline a different story. You can see right through his huffing and puffing grin

PEOPLE, what is Sagamite's personality?

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsvVAQVod2k&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=7&feature=plpp_video[/flash]

See, my friend, I am tough as nail when needed.  cool cheesy
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2012
Saga,

On this thread you now see the kind of women you should avoid and those you should seek

if you bump my account, I can got dibs on Chika for you

Hit me up for 411

Her profession they make a lot of money so feeding on your money wont be an issue

Only one small thing: The brideprice
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by chika98: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2012
Dayo you're just cray! !! Respect yourself now o!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by dayokanu(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2012
Sagamite:

I have met some wonderful Naija girls based in the USA. It seems they develop more class on average than the hood thrash we have here on average.

I think it was coogar or someone who posted a video of some Alatika isale eko girls fighting all over London

It was Oshodi-oke reloaded.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by mpmp: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2012
and the way everybody is divorcing these days just makes the terrain terrible to look at.

Before, when our grandparents married, there was no hidden agenda. Neither of the couples had backup-plans. They gave their best to each other.

Nowadays, the bride and groom each have their backup plan - just in case things dont work out in the form of irreconcilliable differences.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2012
mpmp:

and the way everybody is divorcing these days just makes the terrain terrible to look at.

Before, when our grandparents married, there was no hidden agenda. Neither of the couples had backup-plans. They gave their best to each other.

Nowadays, the bride and groom each have their backup plan - just in case things dont work out in the form of irreconcilliable differences.

You must be having a laugh. grin

Back in the day, grandpas had implicit freedom to play away from home and grandmas did not and could not complain too much.

Except I am wrong and you meant that was the "agenda and it was not hidden". grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2012
dayokanu:

I think it was coogar or someone who posted a video of some Alatika isale eko girls fighting all over London

It was Oshodi-oke reloaded.

those girls are proper butty chics. . . .they were just caught on candid camera throwing handbags.
i would still take those than the majority of the naija chics in the states!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by dayokanu(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2012
dayokanu:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-257534.0.html

video removed by youtube? grin
dayo - you petitioned youtube to remove the video of your super-ugly lasses fighting over curry-soup?
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2012
shocked
This thread is still alive?!??!
Na wa.
Abeg no be life and death o, all this plenty argument.
If you guys don't want to marry then by all means remain single forever. Don't ever get married na, abi is anybody forcing you? undecided
Why are the women still trying to convince them sef?
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Freesia(f): 12:43am On Feb 03, 2012
moremi2008:

Abeg let's not derail the thread with Ijebu people stories.

sorry about that didn't purposely want to derail the thread, I just wanted to know what's the deal with these folk once and for all
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 12:51am On Feb 03, 2012
Is saga here still tryna act like he likes women? you guys will be long here- well done. Good luck with all that,
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 1:23am On Feb 03, 2012
queensmith:

Is saga here still tryna act like he likes women? you guys will be long here- well done. Good luck with all that,

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF4KWyF2Cbk&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 5:39am On Feb 03, 2012
Chika98 must be having one hell of a joke.

One is going to leave a place like nigeria or the us where all the women look like CLOWN MASQUERADES and talk about london? What weave and what make up? Where do you come from? Iceland?

Abeg abeg ,stop tryna convince that gay by insulting us london women. Kwasia!

Fellis not all are convincing them ooo, rather than help the gays shift their blame on women im trying to encourage them to
Just be honest and say, "no good woman will touch me with a bargepole"
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

those girls are proper butty chics. . . .they were just caught on candid camera throwing handbags.
i would still take those than the majority of the naija chics in the states!

I've only seen 1 cute naija girl here in 7 yrs. to be honest, there are far better looking nigerian girls in nigeria.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by swiftycool(m): 9:58am On Feb 03, 2012
Ill answer directly to the Op's question, is marriage worth it for men these days? The answer seems sadly a subtle "no".

I stumbled on some facts based on a "family housing resarch" I carried out that especially in western and westernised countries that d rate of marriages have greatly declined as relative to d population of marriagable people, while rate of divorce have greatly increased.

A bitter truth in fact is that Most marriages today are built on a false foundation besides love, many are still in one for financial security, social or religious status, for peace to reign or fear of stigmatization. But deeply most are unhappy.

However, unlike what we think, many more people in a committed unmarried relationship, partnership or whatever hav u, seem to be in a much more happier state especially men, taking statistics of ages btw 25 and 70yrs after which many don't care.

There will always b women ready for an unmarried relationship even with kids involved though mayb not Nigerians and for this reason I think this route to happiness aint bad, though I am cultured to believe in marriage as d best. This is my unbiased opinion
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2012
queensmith:

One is going to leave a place like nigeria or the us where all the women look like CLOWN MASQUERADES and talk about london? What weave and what make up? Where do you come from? Iceland?

Fellis not all are convincing them ooo, rather than help the gays shift their blame on women im trying to encourage them to

Sagamu is finished, non of your spam videos can beat the bolded. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Stick to your Nandos and Burger King women, abeg!!!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2012
naijababe:

Sagamu is finished, non of your spam videos can beat the bolded.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Stick to your Nandos and Burger King women, abeg!!!

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1andF1mImc&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=308&feature=plpp_video[/flash]

grin grin grin grin

There have been videos that were too rude to use and she is giving me the free will to unleash.  grin

She is the epitome of the average hood rat thrash we have to endure in London. Ever since the first time I saw her on NL, I could see she just exudes this London Ghetto upbringing where the average black girl is rude, classless, under-educated and aggressive. A useless proposition for anything beyond F&G (Fck and Go). Only if she is good looking though, I doubt that because her aggression suggests frustration in life. She is an obese ugly shyt that argues moronically and consoles herself she is desirable: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551893.128.html#msg7520583  grin

She is obviously scared she will not get married and wants to harass men to want to marry. grin

queensmith:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22YWYAtcyEA&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=27&feature=plpp_video[/flash]
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2012
naijababe:

Sagamu is finished, non of your spam videos can beat the bolded. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Stick to your Nandos and Burger King women, abeg!!!

the gay is consoling himself with the gay comedy. allow him abeg. Its difficult coming out of the closet.

@saga- i understand your pain. working with sean to provide a section so all you gays can come together and discuss your love for men.
kpele so gbo. . . . . tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2012
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin

There have been videos that were too rude to use and she is giving me the free will to unleash.  grin

She is the epitome of the average hood rat thrash we have to endure in London. Ever since the first time I saw her on NL, I could see she just exudes this London Ghetto upbringing where the average black girl is rude, classless, under-educated and aggressive. A useless proposition for anything beyond F&G (Fck and Go). Only if she is good looking though, I doubt that because her aggression suggests frustration in life. She is an obese ugly shyt that argues moronically and consoles herself she is desirable: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551893.128.html#msg7520583  grin

She is obviously scared she will not get married and wants to harass men to want to marry. grin

angry angry angry Enough of abusing Ghetto chicks o, I be Peckham babe o
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2012
naijababe:

angry angry angry Enough of abusing Ghetto chicks o, I be Peckham babe o

Haba, not all na. Just most! grin

People like her devalue house prices as decent people don't want to send their kids to the same public school as the classless hood thrash. One would have to find funds for private schools to live in such an area to avoid one's daughter picking up her habits and argumentation logic.

queensmith:

the gay is consoling himself with the gay comedy. allow him abeg. Its difficult coming out of the closet.

@saga- i understand your pain. working with sean to provide a section so all you gays can come together and discuss your love for men.
kpele so gbo. . . . .  tongue tongue tongue

Sensitive?  grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S4C8_XjNd4[/flash]
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2012
Sagamu, you are mad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2012
@saga still cant see it dude- have you thought of what you'll call yourself when you come out? latifah maybe? sharona? jean paul baptiste? lol- u gonna grow boobies too? u growin them already?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply)

117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies / One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / Elderly Nigerian Couple On A Romantic Date At A Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.